Community Shield: Arsenal vs Man City Prediction and Stats
Arsenal vs Man City Prediction: Statistical Analysis predicts a possible draw between two Premier League powerhouse.
Arsenal vs Man City: Other Predictions
- Arsenal is likely to score their first goal in the Second half
- Man City is expected to score the first goal in the second half
- Bukayo Saka has the highest probability of scoring for Arsenal.
- Erling Haaland has the highest probability of scoring for Man City.
Arsenal vs Man City Prediction: Arsenal: 2, Man City: 2
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate recent performances
Arsenal will face Manchester City in the FA Community Shield clash at Wembley Stadium on Sunday. Arsenal will look to gain the much-needed momentum ahead of the Premier League by defeating the Citizens.
Man City, on the other side, will look to continue their dominance over Arsenal.
Arsenal vs Man City Prediction: Last 5 games analysis
- Home has been a happy hunting ground for the Arsenal in the last five matches. The Arsenal have won 4 and drawn 1. Arsenal are aggregating 14-05 in the last five matches.
- Arsenal has two clean sheets in the last 5 matches.
- Arsenal has been dominant against the top 10 teams with 2 wins and one draw. Arsenal is aggregating 6-4 against them.
- Man City has been above par in its last five away games. Man City has won 3 and lost two in the last five away matches. Manchester City is accumulating 6-4.
- Two of those 5 games were clean sheets
- Man City however has not been that good against the Top-10 teams. The Citizens have faced three top-10 teams in the last 5 matches. City has lost two and won one, City are aggregating 2-3 against them.
Arsenal vs Man City Goal Prediction
- In the last 5 home matches, Arsenal scored an average of 2.8 goals. The average first goal came in the 52nd minute
- Arsenal has averaged 0.75 above Premier League goals. Arsenal has an average of 2.25 goals per match. Arsenal has scored 0.75 more goals than the Premier League average.
- Arsenal has averaged 5.07 shots on target per match and has a goal conversion rate of 36%. Arsenal hit roughly 27.3% of shots on target from the total shots
- Arsenal has been more dominant at home. Arsenal has scored 1 goal higher than its away goal average. Arsenal has scored 17 out of 25 goals in the second half at home.
- This season, Man City has been reliable up top, scoring 2.52 goals per game. Man City outscored the typical Epl team by 1.00 goals.
- Man City scored on average in the 54th minute.
- Man City has a 39% goal conversion percentage with an average of 5.7 shots on target per game. Man City shoots 5.7 shots on target out of 13.2 shots.
- Man City has averaged 1.50 goals in away fixtures, 2 goals lower than its home fixtures. Man City’s 10 of its 15 goals came in the second half.
Arsenal vs Man City Prediction: Who is likely to score a goal?
- Bukayo Saka has appeared in 20 games, has 14 shots on goal from a total of 28 shots, and has scored 7 goals. Bukayo Saka averages 33 passes per game with an 84% pass completion percentage and 7 assists.
- Gabriel Martinelli has appeared in 20 games, has 17 shots on goal from a total of 31 shots, and has scored 7 goals. Gabriel Martinelli averages 29 passes per game with an 83% completion percentage and 2 assists.
- Erling Haaland has played 19 matches, has 40 shots on goal out of 63 total shots, and has scored 25 goals. Erling Haaland averages 14 passes per game with a 77% completion percentage and 3 assists.
- Julián Alvarez has played four matches, has eight shots on goal out of a total of twelve, and has scored four goals. Julián Alvarez averages 11 passes per game with an 83% accuracy percentage and 0 assists.
Arsenal vs Man City Prediction: Defence Analysis
- In the last 5 home games, Arsenal has kept a clean sheet in two games and the average first goal was conceded in the 57th minute.
- Arsenal conceded 0.8 goal on average at home (last 5 games).
- Arsenal has conceded 0.85 goals per match.
- Stats bode well for them. Arsenal conceded 8.9 shots, 3.55 shots on target and 72.9% on save percentage.
- Arsenal has conceded 1.11 goals per match at home in total and has 2 clean sheets in the 9 matches.
- Arsenal’s conceding pattern is slightly tilted toward the Second half. Arsenal conceded 6 of 10 goals in the second half at home.
- In the last 5 away games, Man City kept a clean sheet in two games and the average first goal was conceded in the 54th minute.
- Man City conceded 0.8 goals on average in away games (the last 5).
- Man City conceded 1 goal per match this season, slightly higher than the Gunners.
- Man City has been very good at stats too, Man City has conceded 7.4 shots and 2.65 shots on target, and 62.5% on save percentage.
- Man City however has been slightly better away with 0.90 goals conceded per match with a clean sheet in 4 of the 10 matches.
- Man City conceded 6 of its 9 away goals in the second half.
Arsenal vs Man City Hotspur H2H Statistics
Matches: 208 | Arsenal: 98 | Draw: 45 | Man City: 65
Recent 5 Meetings: Arsenal: 0 | Draw: 0 | Man City: 5
Last Meeting: Man City defeated Arsenal by a score of 4-1 in a Premier League fixture on 26 April 2023.
Arsenal vs Man City Prediction: Key highlights
- In the past five matches, Man City has hosted two and Arsenal has hosted two.
- Man City are 2-0 against Arsenal away this season.
- The past five matches have seen 3.0 goals scored per match between both sides.
- Manchester City has scored 2.6 goals per match and conceded 0.4 goals per match.
Arsenal vs Man City Prediction: Predicted Line up
Arsenal’s Predicted Line-up: Ramsdale; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Zinchenko; Xhaka, Partey; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Jesus.
Man City’s Predicted Line-up: Ederson; Lewis, Dias, Laporte, Ake; De Bruyne, Rodri, Gundogan; Maherez, Haaland, Grealish.
Arsenal vs Man City Latest Odds
Man City: 29/20
|First Goal Scorer (Crowdwisdom Percentage)||Odds|
|Erling Haaland (47%)||19/5|
|Bukayo Saka (30%)||10/1|
|Julian Alvarez (23%)||8/1|
Man City vs Arsenal Winner Prediction
- Man City is ahead on momentum.
- Man City has a superior attack
- Arsenal has the edge on defense.
- Arsenal are ahead on head-to-head
- Overall: Possible draw between both sides on the card