Storm vs Sun Prediction and Odds
Storm vs Sun Prediction and Odds: The Connecticut Sun is predicted to win their upcoming game against the Seattle Storm.
The Seattle Storm will take on Connecticut Sun in their upcoming clash. The two teams have had a completely contrasting season as of now. The Connecticut Sun is one of the best-performing teams this season while the Seattle Storm has been among the bottom-placed teams.
The Seattle Storm will be hosting the Connecticut Sun in their upcoming game. The two teams have already met twice this season with both games being won by the Connecticut Sun.
At Climate Pledge Arena, the Seattle Storm will have home advantage but they will have to punch over their waist to get through the challenge of the Connecticut Sun.
Storm vs Sun Prediction: Home-Away Stats
The Seattle Storm’s performance at home has been marked by difficulties this season, with a home record of 2-12 and recent struggles of 1-9 in their last 10 games. When facing Eastern Conference teams, they’ve managed only 2 wins out of 12, while their performance against Western Conference opponents has been comparatively better, securing 5 wins out of 8.
However, their away games tell a different story. On the road, the Storm has achieved a more balanced record of 5-8 and an impressive 6-1 ATS record. This showcases their ability to perform effectively in unfamiliar arenas. Overall, while their home performance has been challenging, their away games demonstrate a more competitive and successful side to the Seattle Storm’s gameplay.
The Connecticut Sun has maintained an impressive overall record of 20-7 this season, with a dominant 8-2 performance in their last 10 games. Their proficiency against Eastern Conference teams is evident, securing 11 wins out of 14 matchups, while their strength against Western Conference opponents remains solid with 9 wins out of 13.
At home, the Sun boasts a commendable 9-4 record. Their away games have been equally remarkable, with an impressive 11-3 record. Their Against The Spread (ATS) performance has been consistent overall, with a record of 16-10, including a balanced 7-6 ATS record at home and an even more impressive 9-4 ATS record on the road. Against both Eastern and Western Conference teams, their ATS success shines through, solidifying their reputation as a competitive and resilient team.
Storm vs Sun Prediction and Odds: Offense-Defense
The Seattle Storm has been averaging 78.7 points per game. When it comes to shooting, they have recorded a field goal conversion rate of 40.6%, a 3-point shooting percentage of 35.2%, and 77.4% accuracy from the free-throw line.
The Connecticut Sun has been averaging 82.77 points per game offensively with a field goal percentage of 43.63%. They were efficient at the free-throw line, shooting 75.17%, and also showcased their three-point shooting with 6.23 three-pointers made per game. Additionally, they secured an average of 4.15 offensive rebounds per game.
The Seattle Storm has given away 84.7 points per game in the current season. Their opponents played with a shooting success rate of 45.8% in field goals and 36.7% in 3-pointers. The Storm played with an average of 36.2 rebounds per game. The average number of steals and the average number of blocks per game are currently at 8.0 and 4.6 respectively.
On the defensive end, the Connecticut Sun allowed an average of 78.62 points per game. They were effective in grabbing defensive rebounds, averaging 8.77 per game. Their tenacious defense led to an average of 8.38 steals per game, making it challenging for their opponents to maintain possession. The Sun’s overall defensive performance contributed to a positive differential of 4.15 points.
Storm vs Sun Prediction and Odds
**The odds and predictions for this game will be updated 24 hours before the game.**
- Seattle Storm:
- Connecticut Sun:
- Seattle Storm:
- Connecticut Sun:
Storm vs Sun Prediction and Odds: Overall Performance
The Seattle Storm too have had a worse season so far as they have managed to win only 7 of their 27 and have an average score of 78.2 points per game. They have so far had 7.8 offensive rebounds and 17.7 assists per game. They have 26.0 defensive rebounds, 7.4 steals, and 4.5 blocks per game. In shooting, they managed 40.6% from the field, 35.0% from beyond the arc, and an impressive 77.3% from the free throw line.
The Connecticut Sun is one of the best-performing teams in this season’s WNBA. They are currently 2nd in the Eastern Conference and have won 20 of their 27 games this season. The Sun has excelled playing both at home as well as on the road. They have 8 wins and 3 defeats at home while on the road they have 10 wins and 3 defeats. Overall the Sun averaged 84.0 points per game and a field goal percentage of 44.6%. They excelled on the boards with 21.0 rebounds per game and displayed solid playmaking skills with 8.2 assists and 3.8 steals per game. Their three-point shooting was impressive at 36.3%, but they struggled with a 75.8% free-throw percentage. On defense, they averaged 1.3 blocks per game. However, they had 13.3 turnovers and 18.5 personal fouls per game.
Storm vs Sun Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out
- DeWanna Bonner played 24 games, averaging 18.8 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game with a 42.8% field goal percentage and an 84.7% free-throw percentage.
- Brionna Jones participated in 13 games, averaging 15.9 points, 8.2 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game, with a 57.1% field goal percentage and a 77.6% free-throw percentage.
- Alyssa Thomas appeared in 24 games, averaging 14.5 points, 9.6 rebounds, and 8.0 assists per game with a 45.8% field goal percentage and a 68.4% free-throw percentage.
- Jewell Loyd in 24 games contributed 24.6 points per game. Loyd has had 1.3 offensive rebounds, 3.3 defensive rebounds, and a total of 4.6 rebounds per game. Additionally, she has been dishing out 3.6 assists and recording 1.1 steals per game.
- Ezi Magbegor has started in all 26 games for Seattle and has scored 13.6 points per game. She has been able to secure an average of 1.5 offensive rebounds and 6.6 defensive rebounds per game, resulting in 8.1 total rebounds per game. She has overall provided 2.3 assists per game and has recorded 1.3 steals and 1.9 blocks per game.
- Sami Whitcomb has contributed only 8.5 points per game. Whitcomb has an overall 2.8 rebounds per game, 2.2 assists per game, and has recorded 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocks per game. Her shooting percentages were decent, with a field goal percentage of 37.2% and a three-point percentage of 36.1%.
Storm vs Sun Winner Prediction
- Home Advantage: Storm
- Offensive Advantage: Sun
- Defensive Advantage: Sun
- Overall: Sun to win