Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions

The Washington Wizards is predicted to win their match against Cleveland Cavaliers as per the latest Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions.

The Washington Wizards are left with two regular season matches as they concluded their road trip with two consecutive games against the Atlanta Hawks. The Wizards, who are coming off a loss against the Atlanta Hawks are expecting to end the season on a high note by winning last two game. The star performer Beal will be available for this match. 

The NBA season 2020-21 is almost over for Cleveland Cavaliers. Playoff and Play-in chances for Cleveland Cavaliers is a far-off dream. Cleveland Cavaliers have nothing to lose but they will look forward to collecting few wins before ending the season.

Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Washington Wizards between Washington Wizards and Cleveland Cavaliers giving an advantage to Washington Wizards over Cleveland Cavaliers. The latest Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.

The latest Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 14th May.

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Match Details

Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Scheduled Date and Time: 14th May, 7:00 PM EST

Host Team: Washington Wizards

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass

Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

The Washington Wizards have been in red-hot and look to continue their playoff push, with the availability of star player Bradley Beal for this match.

Washington Wizards campaign was in the shackles with the side struggling to break into top 10 despite recent success. But with some consistent performances team broke the door and entered in the top 10. Now they will participate in the play-in tournament. They beat top teams like Indiana Pacers and Raptors to claim the number 10 spot.

The Washington Wizards is occupying the No.10 spot in the Eastern Conference and will play against the No. 9 team in the post regular season. A win against Cleveland Cavaliers this week would likely mean Washington climbing the ladder and some more wins in the belt can take them to No. 9 all for themselves and gives themselves the cushion they need to secure their play-in spot. Playing at home Washington Wizards has an even record in 34 games, overall, they have a win-loss record of 34-38.

The Cleveland Cavaliers overcame from their losing streak in the last match against Boston Celtics by winning a closed game 102-94. Cleveland Cavaliers are currently relinquishing at 13th position with 22 wins and 48 defeats which includes a forgettable 13-23 home record, which has dented their chances for the postseason. While playing away from home has a win-loss record of 9-25 this season.

Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

Washington Wizards have had an edge when the two teams meet each other. Washington Wizards and Cleveland Cavaliers have clashed against each other in 215 regular games. Of 223 games, Washington Wizards have won 115 games while Cleveland Cavaliers have won 108 games.

In last 5 games between the two teams, Washington Wizards has won all the 5 matches. The last match between the two teams ended in 122-93 score difference in favour of Washington Wizards.

Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch


Collin Sexton provided great support as he pitched in with 28 points and 8 assists in his last outing. 

Isaac Okoro has been a permanent small forward with 2.7 rebounds per game and an average of 7.8 points in the middle.

Taurean Prince has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 9.6 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.

Isaac Okoro who plays as the forward came up with 15 points and 6 assists in just 36 minutes making him an important part of this side.


Rui Hachimura is the power forward in the side with an efficiency rating of 11.78 and average of 12.6 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 11 points along with 6 rebounds.

Russell Westbrook is an important point guard with a field goal success of 42.6% and a 3-pointer conversion of 28.6% so far. He provided with 34 points and 15 assists in his last outing.

Alex Len who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 6.4 points and 3.7 rebounds per game in his career.

Bradley Beal is another important key guard who averages close to 32.9 points in every outing.

Washington Wizards vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Cleveland Cavaliers taking on the Wizards would be be a one-sided affair between the two teams. Looking at this rivalry, Washington Wizards are ahead with a 79% chance whereas the Cleveland Cavaliers are behind with a 21% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Brooklyn Nets is favorites to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets and Oddschecker. Both Cleveland Cavaliers and Washington Wizards fail to feature among top 10 teams who coud win NBA this season.

Read: Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: