Utah Jazz vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions

With 88% chances of win, Utah Jazz is predicted to win against Orlando Magic tonight as per latest Utah Jazz vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions.

Utah Jazz is set to play Orlando Magic at Vivint Smart Home Arena tonight at 9.00 pm EST.

The Magic is looking to get out of the jail by securing a win whereas Jazz who are in the midst of a 20-2 home record are looking to carry on their domination. Even though it looks like Jazz are the outright favorites in this contest, the Magic have played out of their skins despite hiccups on certain occasions making up for an interesting clash over the weekend.

Utah Jazz vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions

The Western Conference table toppers, Utah Jazz have won last 7 of their games while Orlando Magic are on two games winning streak. Though the FiveThirtyEight Utah Jazz vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions favors Jazz over Magic, the latest Utah Jazz vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 3rd April 2021

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert Follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

Utah Jazz vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions Players to Watch Out


Joe Ingles has assisted on 4.3 times per game besides 11.9 points and has been on the pitch for 26.7 minutes in this season.

He has Jordan Clarkson for company who is supremely fit and was one of the top scorers against Grizzlies with 24 points. The point guard has an efficiency rating of 18.16.

Rudy Gobert who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 64.8 and a free throw percentage of 60.7 in 47 games.

Bojan Bogdanovic has also been one of the solid finds with the small forward stepping up in crunch situations. He pitched in with 23 points and 3 assists in his last outing.


It certainly looked like a one-man show for the Magic with Wendell Carter topping the charts with 21 points and 12 rebounds in 31 minutes against Pelicans.

Chasson Randle has accumulated decent numbers with 2.4 assists and 5.6 points per game, but the onus is on the point guard to turn the tide in their favor.

Terrence Ross is expected to start afresh after a string of underwhelming performance from him. A 3-point conversion of 35.8% and an average of 15.9 points per game isn’t enough if the side has to make some inroads.

Dwayne Bacon has free throw percentage of 84.5% and a field goal percentage of 40.2% in this edition.

Utah Jazz vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Utah Jazz have just raised their bar one more notch after their performance in March. They are not only running with the top position in Western conference but have also looked like the most sorted side in the championship this time around.

They have an impressive 36-11 win-loss record so far and are looking to make one up in their next game. They also bettered their match winning streaks in January and February by yet another unbeaten record of 7 games in last month. In their last outing, they got the better off Grizzlies in convincing fashion extending their glorious run this season. 

The Orlando Magic is far off from playing the post season games after a bumpy regular season for the underdog side. They have currently settled at 13th spot with 17 triumphs and 31defeats in 48 games.

After getting off to a great start, it seemed like it was the breakthrough that they were looking for when they took down Wizards and Thunder in the subsequent games. But their campaign started to tail away after continuous defeats in the first two months of 2021. Even though it looked like everyone was going against them, they have secured victories against Clippers and Pelicans in the last two games this month.

Utah Jazz vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (63 games): Magic – 23 wins, Jazz – 40 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs played: 0 games.

Previous meeting: Jazz won 124-109 on 27th February 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Utah Jazz vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Even though Orlando Magic has very little advantage so far, it is the Utah Jazz who are the best side in the Western conference. The FiveThirtyEight platform has gone on to suggest a whooping 88% chance to Utah Jazz whereas the Orlando based club has a meek 12% chance to pull off a big win.

Shifting our focus to outright predictions, it is pretty evident that the home team has a major chance in this year’s championship whereas the Orlando Magic is nowhere in contention for the post season games as of now, according to SMarkets and Oddschecker.

Read: Chicago Bulls vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: