Utah Jazz vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions

Utah Jazz is predicted to win their tonight’s clash against Indiana Pacers as per the latest Utah Jazz vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions.

The Utah Jazz is all set to take on Indiana Pacers in an interesting regular season clash. The match will take place in the Vivint Smart Home Arena tonight at 3 pm EST. The contrast in their campaign is uncanny so far.

The visitors need something miraculous to secure a victory after 5 losses in the last 10 games while the momentum is completely with Utah based who are looking to consolidate their position at the top. The rivalry and the predictions are completely in favor of the hosts with their opponents desperate to score their 42nd victory of the season.

Utah Jazz vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions

Indiana Pacers are at 9th spot in Eastern Conference points table while Utah Jazz lead the Western Conference points table. Both the teams are coming off a win in their game, however, Utah Jazz have an edge in this game as per FiveThirtyEight.

The latest Utah Jazz vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 16th April.

To bet on Betway follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

Utah Jazz vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Utah Jazz are slowly turning out to be one of the fiercest competitors in the fray after totally dominating their conference so far. They have occupied the top spot in the Western conference with an imperious win-loss ratio of 0.745, which is the best across conference.

In the last 5 games, they have registered victories against the likes of Thunder, Kings and Trail Blazers besides defeats to Wizards and Suns. Despite slight hiccups in the recent games, they are well on course for a glorious finish.

On the other hand, the Indiana Pacers are desperate for some redemption with a post season spot in sight in their conference. Their inconsistency concern has once again erupted with the side managing just 6 wins in March and a bumpy start in the first half of April.

Despite achieving triumphs against Rockets, Grizzlies, Magic and Timberwolves as opposed to losses against Heat, Hornets, Bulls and Clippers. They are currently sitting in 9th spot breathing down the neck of Hornets to displace them for 8th position. The only thing that might save them here is an impressive away record in complete contrast to their poor home record. 

Utah Jazz vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (91 games): Pacers – 46 wins, Jazz – 45 wins.

Playoffs played: 0

Previous meeting: Jazz won 103-95 on 7th February 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Utah Jazz vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch


Donovan Mitchell pitched in with 22 points and 3 assists against Oklahoma City Thunder that helped them secure an all-important win. He has a player efficiency rating of 21.56.

Bojan Bogdanovic who is the small forward was one of the highest scorers in his last outing. In addition to averaging 15.2 points in this period, he has 1.8 assists per game.

Rudy Gobert who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 66.7 and a free throw percentage of 61.7 in 50 games.

Georges Niang who plays in the forward position is a seasoned NBA player with an average of 5.7 points and field goal conversion of 43.5% in this season.


Malcolm Brogdon who has played as the guard has loads of experience in NBA with an average of 21.3 points and 5.9 assists in this season. In his last game, he contributed with 23 points along with 9 assists.

Forward  Domantas Sabonis has a field goal percentage of 52.2 while the shooting guard Jeremy Lamb who is rated highly has come up with 9.9 points per game and is an asset to the side.

Caris Levert has a free throw percentage of 82% and a field goal percentage of 42.7% along with 1.6 steals on an average. He accumulated 27 points in just 30 minutes as an important guard.

Utah Jazz vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Utah Jazz are coming into this game as a dominating force while the Indiana Pacers have their back against the walls in this exciting contest. The predictions have reflected the same by giving Utah Jazz a huge chance of 83% with their opponents having just an outside chance of 17% to pull off something special.

Focusing on outright predictions provided by Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Utah Jazz are one of the top 5 favorites to grab the prestigious title whereas the Pacers are just outside the top 10 to go the distance this time around.

Read: Houston Rockets vs Denver Nuggets NBA Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: