Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

Utah Jazz is predicted to win against Houston Rockets as per latest Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions.

Two Western conference teams Utah Jazz and Houston Rockets will be up against each other at Vivint Smart Home Arena.

Utah Jazz are aiming to finish the regular season with the best record in the league. They are just ahead from the Phoenix Suns for the No. 1 spot in the Western Conference, with 48-18 win-loss record.

The Houston Rockets have endured three consecutive defeats. In their last outing, they were beaten by the 76ers 115-135. The Rockets were severely shorthanded and played with just seven players on the night. The Houston Rockets have several players in their injury report for their game against the Utah Jazz.

Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Utah Jazz, in their upcoming clash with Houston Rockets. However, the latest Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.

The latest Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

The Utah Jazz are having a wonderful season so far with dominating performances on a regular basis. Even though they were deterred by initial losses, they tighten the screws. Jazz is sitting on top of the table in the Western Conference standings with 48 wins and 18 losses.

Jazz is coming into this game after getting beating Spurs by 124-96, they would be looking to register a win and concrete their position at the top. Jazz would be looking to maintain their healthy away record here. For the season, the Utah Jazz have 19-14 win-loss record away from home.

On the other hand, Houston Rockets did not have a season that they would like to talk about. After 66 games, they are bottom placed team in Western Conference points table. They have managed to win only 16 games while lost 50 games. In last 10 games they have lost 9 and won just 1. Currently they are on a 5-games losing streak. They will have an uphill task this Friday when they face Utah Jazz.

Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head

Regular season (206 games): Jazz – 108 wins, Rockets – 98 wins.

Playoffs (49 games):  Jazz – 26 wins, Rockets – 23 wins.

Previous meeting: Jazz won 112-98 on 21st April 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch


Rudy Gobert who plays as the center and power forward did his job pretty well with 10 points in 22 minutes along with 13.4 rebounds per game. 

Joe Ingles who plays as a guard brings a lot of quality as he provides a superior 3-point conversion of 46.7%. He scored impressive 14 points in the match against Timberwolves with 5 rebounds and 7 assists.

Georges Niang who plays in the forward position is a seasoned NBA player with an average of 6.4 points and field goal conversion of 43% in this season.

Jordan Clarkson who is the point guard was one of the highest scorers in his last outing. In addition to averaging 17.5points he has player efficiency of 16.58.


The Houston Rockets’ Keyon Martin Jr has done a great job as the point guard. He has averaged 16.6 points and was right on the money with 23 points against 76ers.

Jaesean Tate has also done a good job in terms of assists and dribbles but needs to increase his points in the coming games. He averages 11.2 per game.

Kelly Olynyk who is yet another forward has a free throw percentage of 85.7 in addition to 3.2 assists per game.

Anthony Lamb did a great job with 22 points and 5 rebounds in his last outing. 

Utah Jazz vs Houston Rockets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

FiveThirtyEight, a leading prediction platform predicts an easy win for Utah Jazz. As per the platform, Utah Jazz win probability stands at 94% while for Rockets, the chances stands at mere 6%.

Looking the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Utah Jazz is 6th favorite to win this season’s NBA as per Smarkets. According to Oddschecker, 76ers is 4th favorites for this season. Houston Rockets fails to make its place among the Top 10 contenders for this season’s NBA title.

Read: Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons NBA Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: