Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions
The underdogs Toronto Raptors is set to face the challenge from the New York Knicks who are sitting at fourth place in the Eastern conference points table. The Raptors are on four games winning streak.
Toronto Raptors are finally gaining some momentum in this season’s NBA. New York Knicks on the other hand have won their last eight match.
Saturday afternoon New York Knicks will play Toronto Raptors at Madison Square Garden. The game will be live streamed at 1 PM EST.
FiveThirtyEight predicts a win for Toronto Raptors in Saturday’s clash with New York Knicks. However, the latest Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated.
The latest Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on game day.
Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: NBA 2020-21 Form
For the season, the New York Knicks have 33-27 win-loss record overall and 20-10 win-loss record at home. Toronto Raptors on the other hand have a 25-34 overall win-loss record and 10-19 away from home.
The New York Knicks are having an impressive season so far as they get closer to the post season games. They are currently occupying the 4th spot in the Eastern conference.
After facing initial losses against Orleans, Antonio and 76ers they are on a winning track since last eight matches. They were quite bogged down with the initial setback they suffered. But a dominating spree for the side meant that their odds winning championship sky-rocketed in a short span.
Toronto Raptors currently are placed at 11th position in Eastern Conference points table. Playing their conference team, the Raptors have had some drawbacks. Of 36 games that they played against their own Conference teams, they won 16 and lost 20. In last 10 games, they have won 6 while lost 4. They are currently on 4 games winning streak.
Toronto Raptors vs New York knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-Head
Regular season (97 games): Raptors – 55 wins, Knicks – 42 wins.
Playoffs: Raptors – 3 wins, Knicks – 5 wins.
Previous meeting: knicks won 102-96 on 11th April 2021 in a regular season fixture.
Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch
Pascalv Siakam will be the power forward in the side. He has an average of 20.8 points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 27 points and 6 assists and rebounds in the last game.
OG Anunoby is an important forward with 25 points in last outing with 1 assist and 3 rebounds.
Kyle Lowry is an important point guard with a field goal success of 33.3% and a 3-pointer conversion of 33.3% so far. He was the prime scorer in the side as he notched up 14 points.
Fred Vanvleet is another important key guard who averages close to 19.5 points in every outing. He managed to score 17 points in the last match.
JULIUS RANDLE who is the power forward in the side has an efficiency rating of 19.87 and an average of 23.6 points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 40 points and 6 assists in the last game.
Derrick Rose is an important point guard. He managed to score 20 points with 3 assists and 4 rebounds in the last game.
Immanuel Quickley has a player efficiency of 16.21 and scores 11.6 average per match. He managed to score 20 points in his last outing.
Knicks forward Reggie bullock played for 40 minutes against Hawks and managed to score 18 points having 3 assists and 4 rebounds.
Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Toronto Raptors will play New York Knicks on Saturday at Madison Square Garden. Both the teams have lately regained their form. The latest Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated However, FiveThirtyEight, predicts Raptors having their noses ahead with a 54% chance while the Knicks have a 46% chance.
Talking about the outright prediction for this season’s NBA, Smarkets have placed New York Knicks at 15th position while Toronto Raptors is placed at 18th position. Oddscheker have Toronto Raptors ahead of New York Knicks. The Raptors is placed at 14th position while Knicks occupies 19th position as of now.