Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win tonight’s clash against San Antonio Spurs as per latest Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions.

The Phoenix Suns are set to play their 56th match of the 2020 NBA season against San Antonio Spurs on tonight at the Talking Stick Resort Arena. The Phoenix based club is currently flying in the Western conference with a significant chance of topping the group.

On the other hand, the Spurs who are looking to get back in the reckoning have often hit roadblocks that has bruised their chances this season. Even though the Suns are favored in the odds and predictions, the Spurs aren’t carrying any expectations that might just help them in doing a better job.

Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions

FiveThirtyEight give Phoenix Suns, 84% chances of beating Spurs while for San Antonio Spurs the chances stands at mere 16%. The latest Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 17th April.

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Phoenix Suns are well and truly on course for a glorious finish in the regular season with the side rising like a phoenix after facing backlash in the initial games. To further enunciate that, they have risen to second place in the table with a great record at home as well as on the road.

This has also enabled them to ascend to the 2nd spot in the table. They are looking unstoppable in the recent times achieving 9 wins in the last 10 games that added to their tally of 40 wins in this edition. Their last game against Sacramento Kings was a stroll in the park as they won it by a 122-114 margin.

The San Antonio Spurs might not be the hot favorites to win the title, but are someone who can give a run for anyone’s money on their day. This is quite evident in the way they have punched above their weights in their January and February campaign. They are occupying the 10th spot with 26 triumphs and 27 losses in addition to a dismal 12-17 home record and an amazing 14-10 away record.

In their last 5 outings, they registered significant victories against Magic and Mavericks in contrast to three defeats. They are slightly off their post season and are in desperate need for a winning streak at this moment.

Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (176 games): Spurs – 98 wins, Suns – 78 wins.

Playoffs played (47 games): Spurs – 25 wins, Suns – 22 wins.

Previous meeting: Suns won 103-99 on 24th January 2020 in a regular season fixture.

Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch


Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 15 points and 10.8 rebounds in this season so far. He pitched in with 23 points against Sacramento Kings.

Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has carried the side with close to 25.7 points while the point guard Mikal Bridges has an impressive efficiency rating of 15.80 in addition to 2.2 assists per game.

Jae Crowder brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 78.5% and a field goal percentage of 41% in 51 games. He also enjoys an average of 10.2 points in this season.  


DeMar DeRozan who is the small forward was right in the groove in his last game as he notched up 19 points and 11 assists.

Dejounte Murray who is the point guard is leading the way in steals in addition to a 3-pointer conversion of 32.1% so far.

Jakob Poeltl who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 62 and a free throw percentage of 41.3 in 53 games. He pitched in with 4 points and 10 rebounds last night.

Derrick White who has played at the point guard position is a seasoned NBA player with an average of 14.9 points and an efficiency rating of 13.99 in this edition.

Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Suns are currently steamrolling with consistent performances while the Spurs are struggling to keep themselves in the hunt so far. The predictions for this particular encounter suggest an 86% chance to the Suns with a winning chance of 14% for the visiting side.

Looking at the outright predictions, the Phoenix Suns are the seventh favorites with odds of 26/1 whereas Spurs have 499/1 to win the NBA championship, according to Oddschecker. Another platform SMarkets has also predicted the Suns to be in prime position with high odds stacked against Spurs.

Read: New York Yankees vs Tampa Bay Rays MLB Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: