Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 4 Odds and Predictions
Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday night registered their first win of NBA finals. However, after 3 games they are still behind Phoenix Sun by 1-2. With 4 more games left in the series, Milwaukee Bucks need 3 wins to be crowned as NBA 2020-21 champions while Phoenix Suns on other hand need 2 wins of 4 games to register their first even championship win.
On Sunday night, Milwaukee Bucks hosted Phoenix Suns at Fiserv Forum for Game 3. Suns started off well by taking a 3-points lead over the Bucks in 1st quarter. However, 18-points lead in 2nd quarter and by the end of first half they were 15-points ahead of Suns. In 2nd half with 5-points lead, Milwaukee Bucks registered a 20-points win over the visitors, Phoenix Suns.
Giannis Antetokounmpo was once again start of the game with 41 points, 13 rebounds and 6 assists. Jrue Holiday pegged in 21 points while Khris Middleton added 18 points to the Bucks total. For Suns, Chris Paul with 19 points was the highest from the team while Deandre Ayton and Jae Crowder added 18 points each in the game.
On Wednesday night the two teams will once again come face to face for Game 4 of the finals. Bucks will once again play a host to Phoenix Suns.
FiveThirtyEight predicts win for Milwaukee Bucks in Game 4 of NBA finals against Phoenix Suns. However, the latest Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 4 Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 4 Odds and Predictions will be updated on 13th July.
|Milwaukee Bucks||Phoenix Suns||Predicted Winner|
|Oddsshark||Spread: -4 (-110)||Spread: +4 (-110)||Milwaukee Bucks|
|Betway||Money Line: -190||Money Line: +160||Milwaukee Bucks|
|Betting Expert||Odds: 1.56||Odds: 2.65||Milwaukee Bucks|
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 4 Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 4
Scheduled Date and Time: 14th July, 9 PM EST
Host Team: Milwaukee Bucks
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 4 Odds and Predictions Recent Form
Both Bucks and the Suns have had an excellent season. Phoenix Suns were 2nd seeded team in regular season with 51 wins and just 21 losses. In playoffs they defeated Los Angeles Lakers by 4-2 and made into the semi-finals to face Denver Nuggets. Suns registered a 4-0 win over Nuggets to make into the Conference finals. In Western Conference finals they defeated Los Angeles Clippers by 4-2.
Milwaukee Bucks with 46 wins and 26 losses were 3rd placed team in Eastern Conference points table. They defeated Boston Celtics 4-0 in Round 1 of the playoffs. and went on to defeat Brooklyn Nets by 4-3 in semi-finals. In Eastern Conference finals, they defeated Atlanta Hawks to set up their clash against Phoenix Suns for NBA finals.
Currently the NBA finals series between Bucks and Suns stands at 2-1 in favor of Suns.
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 4 Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns have played quite a number of games against each other. In regular season they have clashed against each other on 146 occasions. Suns have had a slight advantage over Bucks as they have won 74 games while Bucks have 72 regular season games against Phoenix Suns.
Talking about post season games, the two teams have played 5 playoff games against each other which includes the last 3 games of NBA 2020-21 finals. Of 5 games, Suns have 1 wins while Bucks have 3 wins.
This season the two teams have played 5 games against each other. Suns have 4 wins while Bucks have only 1 win.
Phoenix Suns vs Milwaukee Bucks Game 4 Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Hosting teams at home, Milwaukee Bucks have had a better record than playing on roads. Even on Sunday night after back to back two on road defeats, Milwaukee Bucks defeated Phoenix Suns at home. The overall record between the two teams for this season favors Phoenix Suns, however, home advantage and a big win in last game has boosted the chances of Milwaukee Bucks for Game 4. Therefore, they look to be in better position to defeat Phoenix Suns in Game 4.
FiveThirtyEight, too predicts win for Milwaukee Bucks in Game 4. As per them the probability of Bucks registering a home win is 57% while the chances of Phoenix Suns defeating Milwaukee Bucks in their backyard stands at 43%.