Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions

Philadelphia 76ers are predicted to win their upcoming Thursday night clash against Cleveland Cavaliers as per the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions.

The minnows Cleveland Cavaliers is set to face the mighty challenge of one of the top favorites Philadelphia 76ers in an away encounter. The Cavaliers are struggling to get their combinations and tactics together, which has in turn led to constant defeats whereas 76ers have managed to consolidate their top spot in Eastern conference.

The game is scheduled to be held on 1st April in the Quicken Loans Arena at 7.30 pm EST. Despite the fact that the Cavaliers can put up a good fight, the 76ers have a clear edge going into this encounter.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions

The Eastern Conference points table toppers Philadelphia 76ers will play 13th placed Cleveland Cavaliers on Thursday. The latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 1st April.

To bet on 888 Sports follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark, follow this link

To bet on Smarkets, follow this link

Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch


Darius Garland is looking in hot form as he notched up 18 points in his last game. He has averaged 5.7 assists and 1.8 dribbles per game in this season.

Collin Sexton provided great support as he pitched in with 20 points and 2 assists against Jazz. Isaac Okoro has been a permanent small forward with 2.7 rebounds per game and an average of 7.8 points in the middle.

Taurean Prince has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 9.6 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.

Dean Wade who plays as the forward came up with 7 points and 2 assists in just 34 minutes making him an important part of this side.


Danny Green who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 41.5 and a free throw percentage of 70.8. He was up to the task against Nuggets as he provided 8 points and 4 rebounds.

Seth Curry who is the shooting guard in the side has an efficiency rating of 13.65 and average of 12.9 points in every outing so far.

Matisse Thybulle is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 40.7% and 1.5 steals on an average. He was on the pitch for 27 minutes in his last outing where he scored 8 points and 4 rebounds.

Tobias Harris who usually plays as the power forward has averaged 20.9 points per game along with 3.7 assists.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Cleveland Cavaliers have been constantly marred by defeats having shown no signs of recovery up until now this season. They are currently tattering in 13th position with 17 wins and 30 defeats which includes a forgettable 6-18 away record, which has dented their chances for the postseason.

Looking at their campaign in March, they have secured victories against Bulls, Raptors, Celtics and Rockets as opposed to losses against giant sides like Lakers, Kings and Jazz in their last 3 games. In the last 10 games, they have a 3-7 loss record which they would be looking to improve in the games to come.

The Philadelphia 76ers are looking in imperious form and there is little doubt if they go deep in the championship. They were off to a fiery start with back-to-back triumphs in the initial games. In the process, they managed to defeat quality sides like Raptors, Knicks, Magic and Wizards.

This also meant that they emerged as the strongest force in the Eastern conference, with an impeccable record so far. After finding themselves in a little bit of trouble in February, they managed to put that behind quickly by winning 7 out of 10 games this month. This also helped them keep the top spot intact with 32 wins overall.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (215 games): Cavaliers – 106 wins, 76ers – 109 wins.

Playoffs played: Cavaliers – 106 wins, 76ers – 109 wins.

Previous meeting: Cavaliers won 112-109 on 27th February 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Cleveland Cavaliers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Philadelphia 76ers and Cleveland Cavaliers have had contrasting outcomes this season with the former dominating while the latter struggling to get back on their foot.

Firstly, focusing on the outright predictions for these sides, the Oddschecker have gone on to claim that the 76ers are the 6th favorites to go for the glory whereas the Cavaliers need a special effort to survive in the post season, according to SMarkets.

On the other hand, the predictions for this particular clash states that the 76ers are the frontrunners with 75% chance whereas their rivals have a meek chance of 25% to snatch a win.

Read: Los Angeles Clippers vs Denver Nuggets NBA Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: