Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions

Brooklyn Nets with 75% chances are predicted to win their upcoming clash against the Orlando Magic as per latest Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions.

This Friday night Orlando Magic is set to lock horns against Brooklyn Nets in a one-sided clash at the Amway Center. The Orlando Magic who have performed underwhelmingly so far, are desperate to find some winning momentum in the remaining fixtures.

On the other hand, the Nets are looking untouchable after back-to-back inspiring performances this season. While it is a great opportunity for the Magic to improve their home record of 8-13, the Nets are sitting pretty with the wind blowing in their direction.

Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions

Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Orlando Magic is far off from playing the post season games after a torrid regular season for the underdog side. They have currently settled at 14th spot with 13 triumphs and 26defeats in 39 games.

After getting off to a great start, it seemed like it was the breakthrough that they were looking for when they took down Wizards and Thunder in the subsequent games. But their campaign started to tail away after continuous defeats in January and February. Even though it looked like they were back to best for a brief period, they have once again fallen back with an 8-match losing streak going for them.

The Brooklyn Nets are having an impressive season so far as they get closer to the post season games. They are currently occupying the 2nd spot in the Eastern conference and have sure shot at the NBA championship.

After a flying starting to their campaign with wins against Warriors and Celtics, they were quite bogged down after losses to Hornets and Grizzlies. But they never looked back as they went on a dominating spree in January and February that enabled them to cling on to the favorite tag. Their March campaign has been a cheerful one as they are in the middle of a 6-match winning streak extending back to 2nd March.

Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (119 games): Magic – 66 wins, Nets – 53 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs played: 0 games.

Previous meeting: Nets won 129-92 on 25th February 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch


It has certainly been a one-man show for the Magic with Nikola Vucevic doing most of the work for the side in the recent games. He once again topped the charts with 38 points and 10 rebounds in 38 minutes against Heat.

Dwayne Bacon has accumulated decent numbers with 2.6 dribbles and 10.5 points per game, but the onus is on the small forward to turn the tide in their favor.

Terrence Ross was yet another top performer for the side with 31 points and 3 assists against Heat. He has averaged 16 points per game.

Aaron Gordon has free throw percentage of 62.7% and a field goal percentage of 42.5% in this edition.

Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions


Tyler Johnson has shouldered the responsibility in the absence of Kylie Irving and Durant extremely well as he produced brilliance against Orlando Magic with 27 points.

James Harden has lived up to the expectations after clocking 25.7 points on an average in addition to 11.5 assists. He was in imperious touch as he notched up 40 points and 15 assists against Pacers.

Joe Harris has been one of the few players who has played all the games for the Nets this season. He gave away 19 points and 4 rebounds in his last outing. Jeff Green needs to do better than 9.9 points per game for the side to succeed in the coming games.

Orlando Magic vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

Even though Orlando Magic is coming in with the home advantage, it is the Brooklyn Nets who are looking a like a tough nut to crack this season. The FiveThirtyEight platform has gone on to suggest a 75% chance to the Nets whereas the Orlando based club has a meek 25% chance to pull off a big win.

Shifting our focus to outright predictions, it is pretty evident that the visiting team has a major chance in this year’s championship whereas the Orlando Magic is nowhere in contention for the post season games as of now, according to SMarkets and Oddschecker.

For all the NBA odds and predictions follow this link



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: