Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 2 Odds and Predictions
Playing before their home crowd, Phoenix Suns did not miss the opportunity to impress their fans. In Game 1 of NBA 2020-21 finals, Phoenix Suns defeated the visitors Milwaukee Bucks. The Suns completely dominated the game as were ahead of Bucks in 3 of the 4 quarters and in the end they were ahead of Bucks by 13-points despite Bucks having a 3-points lead in 4th quarter.
Chris Paul was once again outstanding with his game as he delivered 32 points, 4 rebounds and 9 assists. He had a great support of Deandre Ayton and Devin Booker. Together they pegged in 49 points. Deandre Ayton had massive 19 rebounds in the game while Devin Booker had 2 rebounds and 6 assists. For Bucks, Giannis Antetokounmpo was back after missing couple of games in semi-finals. He added 20 points to Bucks total. Khris Middleton contributed 20 points, 7 rebounds and 4 assists in the game.
Thursday night Milwaukee Bucks will once again face Phoenix Suns in Game 2 at Talking Stick Arena, home to Phoenix Suns. Defeating Suns at home may be a difficult task but Bucks will be looking forward to even the series before moving to their hometown for next two games.
FiveThirtyEight, predicts a win for Phoenix Suns in Game 2 of NBA finals. However, the latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 2 Odds and Predictions also predicts the same.The latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 2 Odds and Predictions updated on 8th July.
|Milwaukee Bucks||Phoenix Suns||Predicted Winner|
|Oddsshark||Spread: +5.5 (-110)||Spread: -5.5 (-110)||Phoenix Suns|
|Betway||Money Line: +175||Money Line: -220||Phoenix Suns|
|Betting Expert||Odds: 2.90||Odds: 1.45||Phoenix Suns|
Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 2 Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 2
Scheduled Date and Time: July 8, 9PM EST
Host Team: Phoenix Suns
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 2 Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Milwaukee Bucks and Phoenix Suns have had an excellent season. The Bucks with 46 wins and 26 losses finished their regular season campaign as 3rd seeded team in Eastern Conference points table. They maintained a 30-12 conference record while at home they had 28 wins and 8 losses in regular season. However, their only issue this season has been their on-roads campaign. In regular season they had 20 wins and 16 losses in their away games.
In playoffs, their very first challenge was Boston Celtics against whom they registered a 4-0 clean sweep. In semi-finals they defeated Brooklyn Nets by 4-3 and went on to meet Atlanta Hawks in finals of Eastern Conference. Bucks were crowned as Eastern Conference champions after defeating Hawks by 4-2 games.
Phoenix Suns on the hand ended their regular season as No. 2 seeded team in Western Conference points table. They had a total of 51 wins and just 21 losses. Playing away from home, they won 24 games and lost 12 regular season games while at home they had 27 wins and just 9 losses in regular season.
Their first encounter in post season games was against defending champions, Los Angeles Lakers. They won the series against Lakers by 4-2 and made into the semi-finals to face Denver Nuggets. Suns registered a 4-0 win over Nuggets to make into the Conference finals. In Western Conference finals they defeated Los Angeles Clippers by 4-2. They are currently 1-0 over Bucks in NBA finals.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 2 Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Phoenix Suns and Milwaukee Bucks have played a good number of Games against each other. In overall head-to-head stats, Suns have had a slight advantage of Bucks. As of now, the two teams have played 146 head-to-head games. Phoenix Suns have won 74 games while Bucks have 71 victories over Suns in regular season games.
Talking about playoff logs, the two teams have met each other only thrice in post season games including the Game 1 of NBA 2020-21 finals. Bucks have 2 wins while Suns have defeated Bucks in 1 game.
This season there has been three head-to-head encounters between the two teams. Phoenix Suns have won all the 3 games.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns Game 2 Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Phoenix Suns have won all the 3 games that it played against Milwaukee Bucks this season, including the Game 1 of the finals. Looking at the recent form of both the teams, Suns have been ahead of Bucks. For the Game 2 of season’s final, Phoenix Suns is slightly ahead of Bucks. Recent form as well as home advantage favors Phoenix Suns in this game. As per FiveThirtyEight, the probability of Bucks winning an away game against Suns stands at mere 38% while the chances of Suns winning the Game 2 against Bucks is massive 62%.