Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Heat vs Magic 11 March

With 77% chance of winning, the Heat will take on underdog Orlando Magic on 11th March 8 PM EST. The latest Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions predicts an easy win for Heat in this game.

The Miami Heat is set to be involved in a one-sided affair when they face Orlando Magic on 11th March at the American Airlines Arena. The Magic is under a lot of pressure to deliver, after being battered and thrashed in majority of the games so far.

The side would be hoping to save some grace by tasting success in the remaining fixtures. On the other hand, the Miami based side are looking confident after putting up a strong performance against the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday night.

Even though the hosts are favored in the odds and predictions, their opponents cannot be written off.

Magic vs. Heat GameThread - Orlando Pinstriped Post

Orlando Magic starts as underdogs as per the outright prediction for this season’s NBA. Miami Heat is 9th favorite to win this NBA season. The Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions for this game will be updated on game day.

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Miami Heat who was bogged down due to inconsistencies have lately found the groove that has helped them back in contention.

This was quite evident in the initial few games where they succumbed under pressure against Celtics, Magic and Mavericks. Their January campaign followed similar suit with defeats holding back the inroads that they had made thus far.

Looking at their last five outings, they have managed 4 triumphs as opposed to just one loss against Hawks surprisingly. They are currently occupying the 6th place with lots to play for in the remaining games.

The Orlando Magic has run out of fuel after firing on all cylinders in the initial part of the season. They were off to a huge start with number of games going their way. But a 3-match losing streak meant that their campaign took a complete detour as they started falling back in the points table.

They never recovered from the blow they faced as the side is currently sitting in 14th spot. Looking at their recent games, they are on a 5-game losing streak against the likes of Jazz, Mavericks, Hawks, Nets and Pistons. On top of this, they would like to improve their dismal 5-11 away record in this season.

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head:

Regular season (124 games): Heat – 68 wins, Magic – 56 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs (5 games): Heat – 3 wins, Magic – 2 wins.

Previous meeting: Magic won 113-107 on 23rd December 2020 in a regular season fixture.

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out


Duncan Robinson is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 42.9% and a 3-pointer conversion of 39.1 so far. He fetched 5 points and assisted on 4 occasions against Pelicans.

Jimmy Butler has a lot riding on his shoulder with the small forward averaging 20.5 points and 7.8 assists in 22 outings.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 56.3 and a free throw percentage of 84.7. He has averaged 9.5 rebounds per game in 33 games he was part of.

Kelly Olynyk was one of the top scorers as he notched up 18 points and 7 assists against Kings.


Nikola Vucevic who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 24.6 points and 11.6 dribbles in this season so far.

Dwayne Bacon who is the shooting guard scored 6 points against Hawks while another guard Alan Farouq Aminu has an average of 5.2 points per game in addition to 4.1 rebounds.

Michael Carter Williams brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 76.3% and a field goal percentage of 40.3% in this edition.

Terrence Ross has been a versatile player who has gathered points from several positions for the side. He averages 15.5 points along with 1.1 steals every game.

Miami Heat vs Orlando Magic NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The betting giant Oddschecker have labelled the Orlando Magic as the clear underdogs with heavy odds stacked against them whereas Heat has a reasonable chance at 9th place this season. Another platform SMarkets are also of the same opinion that the Miami Heat are a formidable side contending the title.

Looking at the prediction for this particular face-off, Heat is clearly ahead by a mile with a 77% chance whereas Magic has their task cut out with a paltry 23% chance to play with, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Memphis Grizzlies vs Washington Wizards NBA Odds and Predictions: Grizzlies vs Wizards 10 March



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: