Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions

Miami Heat is predicted to win against Brooklyn Nets this Sunday night as predicted by latest Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions.

The Miami Heat is set to face a massive challenge in Brooklyn Nets in an interesting regular season clash. The Miami Heat is slightly bothered by back-to-back defeats after a 6-1 run in the last 10 games. On the other hand, Brooklyn Nets who are the hot favorites are in the groove after an all-round performance against Hornets.

The hosts have a slightly better chance going into this clash, with the visitors looking to bring their A game here. The game is scheduled to be held on 18th April in the American Airlines Arena at 3:30 pm EST.

Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Full Game Highlights | 2020-21 NBA Season -  YouTube

In a close fight, Miami Heat is predicted to win Sunday night’s clash against Brooklyn Nets. FiveThirtyEight gives Nets 48% chances of win and for Miami Heat chances stand at 52%

The latest Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated in below table on game day.

Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Miami Heat who was struggling in the initial phase of the season have slowly made progress with the post season approaching in a few weeks. It seemed like they were staring at a disappointing season but amends in their February and March journey meant that they were alive and kicking in the championship.

Looking at their April journey so far, they achieved victories against Pacers, Warriors, Cavaliers, Lakers and Timberwolves in contrast to a 3-match losing streak that has been alarming for the side. They are trying to close in on the 6th place with a win here against Nets.

The Brooklyn Nets are well and truly en-route yet another glorious run in this year’s NBA championship. They have kept the momentum going with some important wins in their kitty early on. They started with a loss but made sure they recovered well with back-to-back wins.

But the most important phase for the side was in January and February that helped them maintain their position in the table. In the last 5 outings, they have secured triumphs against Hornets, Timberwolves and Pelicans. They are occupying the 2nd place in the points table with 38 victories and 18 losses. 

Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (128 games): Heat – 74 wins, Nets – 54 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs (14 games): Heat – 12 wins, Nets – 2 wins.

Previous meeting: Nets won 98-85 on 25th January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch


Duncan Robinson is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 43.8% and a 3-pointer conversion of 40.9% so far. He fetched 11 points and assisted on 4 occasions in his last outing.

Jimmy Butler has a lot riding on his shoulder with the small forward averaging 21.2 points and 7.2 assists in 40 appearances.

Bam Adebayo who plays as the center and power forward has a field goal percentage of 56.2 and a free throw percentage of 81. He has averaged 9.3 rebounds per game in 49 games he was part of.

Goran Dragic was back in the scheme of things as he notched up 15 points and 3 assists against Timberwolves.


Kyrie Irving has shouldered the responsibility extremely well as he accumulates 27.9 points per game.

Landry Shamet has exceeded the expectations after clocking 20 points and an assist against Hornets in an important fixture.

Joe Harris has been one of the few players who has played all the games for the Nets this season. He gave away 26 points and 2 rebounds in his last outing.

Jeff Green has a field goal percentage of 49.5 and three-point conversion of 40.9% in addition to 3.3 dribbles. Tyler Johnson is shaping out to be yet another important catch with an efficiency rating of 8.50 in 31 games.

Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Nets have had a great season so far in the Western conference whereas Miami Heat are clawing their way back in the contest. According to FiveThirtyEight, the Heat are carrying a slim advantage of 52% whereas the Nets are known to up the ante while playing in big games like this, despite having a 48% chance. 

On the other hand, premium platforms like Oddschecker and SMarkets have termed the Heat and the Brooklyn Nets as the top favorites to win this year’s championship. They have been placed at 8th and 1st position respectively, highlighting the quality of the basketball they play.

Read: Phoenix Suns vs San Antonio Spurs NBA Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: