Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions

New York Knicks is predicted to win tonight’s game against Los Angeles Lakers as per the latest Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions.

The underdogs New York Knicks is set to face the challenge of one of the top favorites New York Knicks in a thrilling encounter. Knicks have finally found the groove having strung two important victories at an important juncture with the Lakers longing to get back to winning ways.

The game is scheduled to be held tonight at the Madison Square Garden at 7:30 pm EST. Even though the Knicks have got back the winning momentum and are playing at home, the Lakers hold a significant advantage to register their 34th victory of the season.

Los Angeles Lakers vs. New York Knicks: Postgame Grades and Analysis |  Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Knicks have won 27 games and lost 27 games this season while Lakers have 33 and lost 20. Both the teams are coming off a win in their last game. The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions predicts a win for New York Knicks.

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betway follow this link

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Los Angeles Lakers have alluded to the fact that they are playing the remaining regular season fixtures without the services of the two-star players. Even though it looks like a setback on the outside, the reigning champions are well and truly on course for a big finish.

They are down in 5th spot in the Western conference after getting hammered in March. But a couple of victories against the likes of Nets, Raptors and Kings has instilled some confidence in the side. The victories also enabled them to close the gap to the 4th spot side. But the only thing working in their favor is an impeccable away record.

The New York Knicks have put in a concerted effort in the last few outings that is exactly on the lines of earning a spot for the post season. Even though the progress has been gradual, they have made sure that they are in the hunt without putting too much pressure on themselves.

In the last five games, they registered wins against the likes of Raptors, Grizzlies and Pistons with the losses coming against Celtics and Nets. This also helped them jump one spot to occupy 8th place with a .500 win-loss ratio so far. They are also currently banking on an unsullied home record for the upcoming fixtures.

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (291 games): Knicks – 122 wins, Lakers – 169 wins.

Playoffs (29 games): Knicks – 13 wins, Lakers – 16 wins. 

Previous meeting: Lakers won 100-92 on 22nd January 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch


The arrival of Andre Drummond has done a world of good for the Lakers with the Center player scoring 20 points in his last outing and averaging 5.3 dribbles in three games.

Dennis Schroder is heavily underrated in the side with 5.3 assists and 15.2 points per game so far. Ben McLemore who substituted in the last game against Nets made 17 points in 23 minutes. He also has an efficiency rating of 12.32 in the limited number of opportunities.

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has a field goal percentage of 42.7 and a free throw percentage of 84.7 but has to be amongst the top scorers for the side.


Julius Randle who is the power forward in the side who has an efficiency rating of 16.83 and average of 22.8 points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 26 points and 5 assists in the last game.

RJ Barrett is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 45.2% and a 3-pointer conversion of 38.2% so far. He was another prime scorer in the side as he amassed 19 points.

Nerlens Noel who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 4.9 points and 6.1 rebounds per game in his career. Reggie Bullock is another important forward who averages close to 9.7 points in every outing.

Los Angeles Lakers vs New York Knicks NBA Odds and Predictions: Odds and predictions

Even though it feels like Lakers have an easy game in hand, the Knicks have made significant inroads in the recent past, restoring the balance to the middle.

According to FiveThirtyEight, the Lakers have their noses ahead with a 59% chance while the Knicks are longing to ascend to the top 5 with a 41% chance.

On the contrary, Oddschecker have claimed Knicks to be the favorites with the Lakers playing catch up in this battle.  

The outright predictions by Oddschecker and SMarkets suggested the Lakers to be the 2nd favorites with the Knicks having an outside chance in this year’s championship.

Read: Orlando Magic vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: