Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions

Boston Celtics is predicted to win tonight’s clash against Los Angeles Lakers as per the latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions

With Kyle Kuzma netting 24 points, Lakers registered an impressive win against Charlotte Hornets on Tuesday night. Now on Thursday night they face a formidable opponent in Boston Celtics. Celtics have been on ride as of now, they have won their last four games and in last game they beat Portland Trail Blazers in a very close game which ended in 116-115 points difference.

The Thursday night clash between Lakers and Celtics is expected to be biggest clash of the day. Prior to this game, the two teams have clashed against each other once in this season. Lakers won the match by just one point, the final score being 96-95. Lakers are currently on a two games win streak against the Boston Celtics.

Two teams will meet tonight at 10PM EST. Lakers will be hosting Boston Celtics at Staples Center. Lakers will be starting the game as favorites with home advantage.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions

Both Celtics and Lakers are coming off a win in their last game. However, Celtics have an upper hand going in the match. They have won last four of their games while Lakers after a defeat by New York Knicks managed a win in last game.

The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions updated on 15th April.
Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions

To bet on Sports Betting Dime follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on Betting Expert follow this link

Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent Form

Absence of LeBron James have been hurting Lakes immensely. Their 2020-21 NBA campaign has been completely affected by the injuries of important players. They started off the season with a defeat at the hands of Los Angeles Clippers but were quick to get back to winning streak and maintain the top spot in points table in their conference. However, things have gone completely upside down for Lakers.

Lakers currently occupy 5th spots in points table. They have already played 55 games this season and have been successful in 34 occasions. They have lost a total of 21 games as of now. Their last victory in this season came on Tuesday night when they defeated Charlotte Hornets. It was after they faced a humiliating defeat at the hands of New York Knicks.

In last ten games, Lakers have won 6 and lost 4. Their Western Conference record stands at 20-11 as of now. Looking at their performance at home, they have lost quite a more games hosting. Currently their home record stands at 16-11 while away record stands at 18-10.

Boston Celtics on the other hand after initial hiccups is back in the race of hunt for the NBA trophy. Despite starting the season on a winning note they faced quite a more losses initially. However, they were able to drag themselves to winning street and currently they have made to 5th position in Eastern Conference points table. They have won their last four games, their latest victory was against Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday night.

Celtics as of now have won 29 games and lost 26 games. In last 10 games, they have maintained a win-loss record of 7-3. Looking at their record playing their own conference teams, they have been able to maintain a healthy record of 18-14. However, their away record have been quite disappointing. They have won 12 games and lost 16 playing away from their home.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Head to Head

Lakers have been ahead of Celtics when it comes to head to head record. Till date the two teams have met on 293 occasions. Los Angeles Lakers have been victorious on 161 occasions while Boston Celtics managed to win 132 games.

In last five games between the two teams, Lakers won 3 games while Celtics won 2 games. Last time the two team met was back in January 2021. Lakers defeated Boston Celtics by 96-95 score difference.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to Watch Out

Los Angeles Lakers

The absence of LeBron James have proved to quite costly for Lakers. The teams has been highly dependent on their star forward Kyle Kuzma. It was Kyle’s 24 points in last game against Hornets that helped the Lakers register a win.

The new buy, Andre Drummond is turning out to be an important find for the team with the talented Center scoring 20 points in 22 minutes against New York Knicks and had 12 rebounds in last game against the Hornets.

Markeiff Morris has clocked 7.2 points per game and 4.7 rebounds but needs to better than what he has done until now. He gave away 14 points and 2 assists against Nets.

Dennis Schroder brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 84.3% and a field goal percentage of 43% in 49 games.

Talen Horton-Tucker who has started as the shooting guard averaged 8.5 points and 2.5 assists in 48 appearances. He also has a scoring efficiency of 1.140.

Boston Celtics

Jaylen Brown, is turning out to be a blessing for Celtics. He scored 28 points against Portland Trail Blazers in last game and 20 against Denver Nuggets.

Jayson Tatum is other important star for Celtics who has time and again got the team out of the dumps with special performances. He scored 32 points and 5 assists against Trail Blazers.

Jaylen Brown who is one of the better guards in the team has an average of 24.5 points in addition to 5.6 rebounds in 43 games.

Moritz Wagner who plays as the center pitched in with 2 points and 2 assists against Mavericks. Marcus Smart came in as a surprise to everyone when he scored 17 points in his last appearance.

Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The latest Los Angeles Lakers vs Boston Celtics NBA Odds and Predictions for the match of 15th April is yet to published. However, FiveThiryEight, predicts the game to be very close affair. The platform predicts win for Boston Celtics. However, the platform gives very close prediction for this game. As per them, Celtics have 53% chances of winning while Lakers have 47% chances of winning the Thursday night clash.

Looking at the outright prediction for NBA 2020-21, Lakers are way above Celtics. Premium platforms like Oddschecker and SMarkets have Lakers as 2nd favorites of winning this season while for Celtics, the platforms have placed them at 10th position.

Read: Phoenix Suns vs Sacramento Kings NBA Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: