Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions

On Monday when Los Angles Clippers Clippers takes on Milwaukee Bucks, at Finserv Forum Arena, they will start as underdogs as per the latest Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions. Bucks are predicted to win this clash against Clippers.

The Milwaukee Bucks are set to play their 34th game of the 2020 NBA season against Los Angeles Clippers on 1st March at the Finserv Forum Arena.

The Milwaukee based side has done a tidy job so far and are looking to extend their 13-4 home record on Sunday. On the other hand, the giants, Los Angeles Clippers who were marred with defeats in the recent games, dominated the proceedings against Grizzlies.

This definitely paves way for a high voltage clash over the weekend. Even though the Bucks are favored in the odds and predictions, the visiting side cannot be written off.

NBA Today 11/6/2019 - Milwaukee Bucks vs Los Angeles Clippers – NBA 2K20  PS4 - YouTube

The Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions gives Bucks edge over the Clippers. The latest NBA odds and predictions will be updated on game day.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch out


Jrue Holiday who has played 23 games for the side is doubtful for the fixture against Bucks. Giannis Antetokounmpo’s performance will be the decisive factor for the Bucks as the versatile player contributes with 28.9 points per game and 11.7 dribbles in every outing. He scored 38 points and 4 assists against Pelicans.

Donte Divincenzo who will be the shooting guard has averaged 10.5 points in every outing and has to step up in the coming games for the side to succeed.

Khris Middleton who pitched in with 31 points and 6 assists against Pelicans has a 3-point conversion of 43.5%. Bobby Portis has 7.3 rebounds per game besides an efficiency rating of 19.98.


Nicolas Batum who is the power forward has been a regular contributor averaging 8.8 points in addition to 4.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game in 31 appearances.

Patrick Beverley is an important point guard with a field goal success of 43.9% and a 3-pointer conversion of 42.7% so far. He is the prime assist in the side and was there on the pitch for 21 minutes against Grizzlies.

Lou Williams has played 31 games, securing 12.2 points per game in addition to a free throw percentage of 85.7.

Serge Ibaka who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 11.4 points and 6 rebounds per game in his career.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Milwaukee Bucks have fired on all cylinders until now and are one of the hot contenders to lift the NBA title this season.

Despite staring on the wrong foot, they steered back their campaign in January that helped them climb to the top of the table. They took down oppositions like Pistons, Magic, Mavericks, Hawks and Cavaliers in the process.

Looking at their recent games, they are on a 4-match winning spree enabling them to maintain their form. They are still hanging in 3rd place with 20 triumphs and 13 losses so far.

The Los Angeles Clippers have so far had an impressive season in the Western conference. but their inconsistency in the recent past needs to be addressed if they have to do well in the post season fixtures.

Looking at this month’s campaign so far, the side has managed to achieve victories against Timberwolves, Heat, Bulls and Cavaliers while they suffered defeats against Jazz, Kings, Nets and Celtics that has prevented them to occupy the top spot in the table.

They are currently sitting in 2nd spot with 24 triumphs and 11 losses.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions:  Head-to-head:

Regular season (119 games): Clippers – 52 wins, Bucks – 67 wins.

Playoffs: 0 games. 

Previous meeting: Bucks won 119-91 on 6th December 2019 in a regular season fixture.

Los Angeles Clippers vs Milwaukee Bucks NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The Bucks taking on the Clippers would be a tough battle between two giant sides looking to make it to the top of their conferences respectively. Looking at this rivalry, Milwaukee Bucks are slightly ahead with a 58% chance whereas the Los Angeles based club are behind with a 42% chance, according to FiveThirtyEight.

According to Oddschecker and SMarkets, the Milwaukee Bucks are in with a big chance as the 4th favorites while the Los Angeles Clippers have a massive opportunity to grab the NBA championship ahead of their rivals as the third favorites.

Read: Miami Heat vs Utah Jazz NBA Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: