Tokyo Olympics: France vs Slovenia Betting Odds And Prediction
France have booked their meeting against Slovenia in the second of the two semifinal clashes in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics Men’s Basketball Tournament. The match is scheduled to be played at Saitama Super Arena in Tokyo on Thursday, 5th August at 7 a.m ET. France got the better of Italy 84-75 in the quarter-final while Slovenia dominated Germany 94-70 to reach the semi-finals.
Tokyo Olympics: France vs Slovenia Betting Odds And Prediction- Preview
Luka Doncic was yet again the keyman for Slovenia as he gathered 20 points which included 8 rebounds, 11 assists, and 2 steals during their win against Germany. Nicolas Batum carried the French team against Italy with 15 points, 14 rebounds, 3 assists, and 3 steals. Both France and Slovenia didn’t lose a single game in the Group Stage as they finished first in their respective clans.
France will enter the game as an underdog in front of Doncic’s Slovenia. However, the French did clinch an 83-76 win over the mighty USA side in the opener of the tournament. They are running undefeated in the tournament and have won all of their games by at least a difference of 9 points.
Slovenia will be depending on the services of Luka Doncic to do what he does best. He is averaging 26.3 points per game. Slovenia have won three games by 18 points in the Olympics so far. They bagged an 8-point win over Spain and are awaiting a tough challenge in the name of France on Thursday.
Tokyo Olympics: France vs Slovenia Betting Odds And Prediction- Match Odds
|Smarkets||Odds: 2.66||Odds: 1.66||Slovenia|
|Betway||Odds: 2.25||Odds: 1.75||Slovenia|
- Money line: France +115 (bet $100 to win $115) | Slovenia -140 (bet $140 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: France +2.5 (-110) | Slovenia -2.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 174.5 (O: -115 | U: -105)
Tokyo Olympics: France vs Slovenia Betting Odds And Prediction- Match Predictions
France are a strong contender and they have proved their mettle with a win over the USA. However, Slovenia have the services of Doncic, who is arguably the best NBA player around. Slovenia will be confident to book their spot in the finals of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
Tokyo Olympics: France vs Slovenia Betting Odds And Prediction- Predicted Line-up
France Predicted Lineup
- Point Guard – Nando de Colo
- Shooting Guard – Evan Fournier
- Small Forward – Guerschon Yabusele
- Power Forward – Nicolas Batum
- Center – Rudy Gobert
Slovenia Predicted Lineup
- Point Guard – Luka Doncic
- Shooting Guard – Jaka Blazic
- Small Forward – Vlatko Cancar
- Power Forward – Zoran Dragic
- Center – Mike Tobey
Tokyo Olympics: France vs Slovenia Betting Odds And Prediction- Latest Form
France in 2020 Olympics
- France 83-76 USA
- France 97- 77 Czech Republic
- France 79-62 Iran
- France 84-75 Italy
- France did not lose a single game in their run pursuit to the semi-finals.
- They have every game with atleast a difference of 9.
Slovenia in 2020 Olympics
- Slovenia 118-100 Argentina
- Slovenia 116-81 Japan
- Slovenia 95-87 Spain
- Slovenia 94-70 Germany
- Slovenia have scored 100+ in two games.
- They are unbeaten in the tournament so far.
Tokyo Olympics: France vs Slovenia Betting Odds And Prediction- Match Details
- Competition: 2020 Olympic Men’s Basketball Game, Semi-finals
- Match: France vs Slovenia
- Date: Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Time: 7 a.m. EST