FIFA World Cup 2022 Final Predictions: Who Will Win World Cup 2022 Predictions?
Who is Predicted to Win the World Cup 2022? As per the latest World Cup 2022 Winner Predictions, Argentina has the best chance of winning the Qatar World Cup.
What is the Crowd’s Prediction for the FIFA World Cup 2022? Argentina has a huge Crowd preference over France. While 18% of French fans think Argentina could win the World cup, only 5% of Argentines think France will win the World Cup.
Golden Boot Prediction: Lionel Messi
Golden Glove Prediction: Emiliano Martinez
FIFA World Cup Goal Prediction (Twitter): France:1.6 Argentina: 1.3
The Finalists for the 2022 FIFA World cup have been identified. Favorites Argentina will play Defending Champions France. Argentina smashed Croatia 3-0 while France beat Morocco 2-0 in the Semi-Finals.
The Final will be played on Sunday, December 18th, 2022.
FIFA World Cup 2022 Final Predictions: Who will win World Cup 2022 Predictions?
According to the majority of betting sites, France and Argentina are now top favorites to win the world cup.
World Cup Winner Prediction on Smarkets (A Betting Exchange)
- France: 49.0% [Falling]
- Argentina: 51.0% [Rising]
World Cup winner Odds by Oddschecker (An Odds aggregator)
- France: 39/40 [Steady]
- Argentina: 19/20 [Steady]
Who is predicted to win the world up? Crowd Forecast
Group Stage: 21.7%, After SF: 68.7%
Group Stage: 11.4%, After SF: 31.3%
Prediction for the World Cup Finals: Argentina 2: France 1
Answer the prediction poll below by clicking vote or click view results to check out the results. This is a Global Poll
5 Reasons why France has the edge over Argentina
- Messi has scored 3 out of his 5 Goals via Penalties. While he leads the goal scorers, a lot of its inflated by Penalties
- France has the height advantage over Argentina (Min 4 Matches Played)
- < 5 feet 10 inches- Argentina:8, France:1
- < 6 Feet- Argentina: 11, France: 5
- > 6 Feet- Argentina:4, France:10
- Argentina has a shaky defense – Particularly in the second half of the game
- All 5 of the goals Argentina conceded in the World Cup came in the second half
- Argentina hasn’t contested against good Pressing teams unlike France
- Argentina faced only two good pressing teams in Saudi Arabia and somewhat Netherlands in the closing minutes and failed to defend. France, on the other hand, was above par against the most deadly side going forward like England.
- Argentina is yet to find a way after trailing: Argentina has not trailed and conceded first in any game except Saudi Arabia, where they Withered under pressure. France has been able to come back after conceding the first goal against Australia.
3 Reasons why Argentina has the edge over France
- Kylian Mbappe hasn’t scored in the last 2 games. Messi at least has penalties during regulation time
- France left flank has been weak. Until the second goal in the semi-final, France remained on the defensive versus Morocco. With an attack as strong as Messi, it is likely to concede goals far more easily than other teams.
- Our data suggest that crowd support is firmly in favor of Argentina. While Qatar may not be home for Argentina, it is likely to feel closer to home.
Who Will Win World Cup 2022 Predictions: FIFA Winner Predictions
As per World Cup Odds analysis. Argentina has a slight edge in becoming the FIFA winner again.
FIFA World Cup Final Predictions 2022: Who will be the Highest Goal Scorer?
Highest Goal Scorers After December 16th*
- Kylian Mbappe: 5
- Lionel Messi: 5
- Olivier Giroud:4
- Julian Alvarez:4
*Excluding Players from eliminated teams and below 4 Goals
FIFA World Cup 2022 Golden Boot Winner Odds
- Lionel Messi: -430 (Rising)
- Kylian Mbappe: +500 (Falling)
With Mbappe struggling in the last 2 games and Messi continuing with his momentum, he is well-placed to win the Golden Boot. The only caveat is most of Messi’s goals have come via penalties
FIFA World Cup 2022 Predictions: Golden Boot Contenders
- Before the Mega Event begins, Messi is getting in shape. The seven-time winner of the Ballon d’Or has eight goals in his last 14 appearances, including two brilliant free kicks.
- Kylian Mbappe has been scoring goals consistently for some time. This season, the Tearaway Forward has performed at a higher level, scoring 14 goals in 15 games, or about one goal per game.
2022 World Cup FIFA Predictions: Golden Glove Odds, Highest Scoring team
World Cup Golden Glove Odds
- Emiliano Martinez: +175 (Steady)
- Yassin Bounou: +175 (Steady)
- Hugo Lloris: +450 (Lower)
FIFA World Cup Highest Scoring Team Odds
- France: -225 (Rising)
- England: +250 (Rising)
- Argentina: +600 (Rising)
Sponsored: Bet on the World Cup, Deposit $200, Play with $450
FIFA World Cup 2022 Winner Predictions: Who is predicted to win the World Cup 2022?
FIFA Winner Predictions: Why is Argentina Powering ahead?
- 4 Wins, 1 Loss, 1 Draw
- Goals For: 13, Goals Against 4
After a shocking loss to Saudi Arabia, Messi and co-won 3 games in a row. However, a major fightback by the Netherlands in the Quarterfinals ended the game 2-2 resulting in a penalty shoot-out which was won by Argentina. Argentina then beat Croatia 3-0 in a dominating performance that augers well for the final.
Why Pundits are confident of Argentina this time?
Argentina has been on the form side and the most Improved side in Defence, where they struggled in the 2018 World Cup.
Let us Analyse their before or after 2018 World Cup performance-
Argentina Netted only 6 goals in the 2018 World Cup at an average of 1.50 goals per Match, whereas conceded 9 goals at an average of 2.25 goals per match. Argentina’s goalkeepers- William Caballero and Franco Armani had the Worst Save percentage in the 2018 World Cup.
Now look at Argentina’s Performance in Copa América 2021 and Finalissima 2022: Argentina was outstanding in Copa América as they netted 12 goals in 7 Matches at 1.71 Goals per match. But it is their Defence that Stood out – just conceded 3 goals in 7 Matches with a Clean Sheet against Mighty Brazil in the Final.
|Team||Goal Scored per Match||Goal Conceded per Match|
FIFA World Cup 2022 Goal Prediction (Twitter)
For the Final of the World Cup 2022, football enthusiasts on Twitter are divided. As per the latest prediction (average), both teams are expected to score in the match. However, France is the favorite of the crowd.
As per the latest prediction, the latest FIFA World Cup 2022 Goal Prediction is 3-2 in favor of France.
FIFA Winner Predictions: Why is France Powering ahead?
- 5 Wins, 1 Loss
- Goals For: 13, Goals Against 5
While France lost to Tunisia after resting numerous players, the other 4 matches delivered a 10-4 result with Kylian Mbappe scoring 5. Defending Champions France has the best attack in the world, with their top three goal Scorer averaging over 2.5 goals combined with an average shooting metric of over 57%. The Midfield is also one of the best in the World, with them averaging over 1.7 assists per match. Defensively, they have one of the best Tackles Success metrics along with Clearances.
Where France can struggle?
France has Struggled against Good Dribbling Sides. The likes of Brazil and Argentina can pose a threat to French Side which has not been good at Defending against Good Dribblers.
Latest FIFA World Cup News
- FIFA has denied the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky’s request to share a message of peace during the FIFA World Cup Final. Zelensky’s office had asked FIFA to share Volodymyr Zelensky’s video message with football fans during France vs Argentina final match.
- FIFA has announced the introduction of the 32-teams Club World Cup match. The 32-team Club World Cup is set to be launched in June 2025. The announcement was made by FIFA President Gianni Infantino at the last World Cup conference. The club World Cup was originally planned for 2020 with 24 teams but was canceled due to COVID.
- FIFA President Gianni Infantino asked players not to protest during the World Cup matches to protect the football.
FIFA World Cup 2022 Odds: Ranking Defence of Favourites
- France has shown signs of Glimpses in defense. However, the French side’s performance in Nations League was not up to the mark. They conceded 6.8 shots on goal with a tackle success of 74%.
- Statistically Speaking, Argentina’s defense is the second best among favorites; Argentina concedes 5.2 shots per match with a tackle success of 80%.
Who Will Administer the Final of the FIFA World Cup 2022?
Szymon Marciniak will be the main referee for the final of the World Cup 2022. In FIFA World Cup 2018, Szymon Marciniak for the first time got the opportunity to be the referee of the World Cup. He took charge of two matches back then.
In FIFA 2022 Szymon has been part of two matches. He had taken charge as a referee for both the teams of the final match. He was a referee for France vs Denmark match and Argentina vs Australia matches respectively.
How much does the World Cup Winning team Get as Prize Money?
For the World Cup 2022, the prize fund is a total of $440 million. Out of this whopping prize fund, the winning team will receive $42 million while the first runners-up will receive $30 million.
Apart from this, the teams who could not make to the final stages and were eliminated in the early group games will receive $9 million each.
World Cup 2022 Winner Prediction: Previous FIFA World Cup Winners
- Brazil: 5 (1958, 1962, 1970, 1994, 2002)
- Germany: 4 (1954, 1974, 1990, 2014)
- Italy: 4 (1934, 1938, 1982, 2006)
- Argentina: 2 (1978, 1986)
- France: 2 (1998, 2018)
- Uruguay: 2 (1930, 1950)
- England: 1 (1966)
- Spain: 1 (2010)
The 2022 FIFA World Cup is the 22nd edition of the FIFA World Cup. As of now, 8 countries have been able to win the World Cup with Brazil winning the most number of times, 5.
The last FIFA World Cup was won by France.
Latest FIFA World Ranking and Points
- Brazil: 1841.3
- Belgium: 1816.7
- Argentina: 1773.8
- France: 1759
- England: 1728.4
- Italy: 1726.1
- Spain: 1715.2
- Netherlands: 1694.5
- Portugal: 1676.5
- Denmark: 1666.5