Dynamo vs LAFC Prediction and Stats
Dynamo vs LAFC Prediction: LAFC is expected to win this match as per the bookmakers and stats.
Dynamo vs LAFC Prediction: Houston Dynamo: 0, Los Angeles FC: 1
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate recent performances.
The Houston Dynamo will aim for an important home win when they take on the Los Angeles FC in the upcoming MLS fixture at PNC Stadium on Saturday, 10 June. It hasn’t been a convincing campaign for the Dynamo as of now. They need an impactful winning streak to improve their position on the points table. Houston is currently in the 10th position of the Western Conference with 18 points from 15 matches.
LAFC will look to move closer to the top spot in the Western Conference when they meet the Dynamo in the next away clash. Steve Cherundolo’s men have been in excellent touch so far. An away win against Houston will put them in a much stronger position. LAFC is currently in the 3rd spot in the West with 25 points from 12 games.
Dynamo vs LAFC Prediction: Last 5 Games
- The Houston Dynamo has won 3 of the last 5 home matches. They had a goal aggregate of 6-2.
- The Dynamo ended 3 games with clean sheets.
- They failed to score in 2 matches.
- LAFC has won 2 of the last 5 away games with a goal aggregate of 8-5.
- They had clean sheets in 3 of those 5 games.
- LAFC failed to score just once.
Dynamo vs LAFC Goal Prediction
- The Houston Dynamo has been inconsistent at goal-scoring this season. Out of the 6 goals scored in the last 5 home matches, 4 of them came in the second half. The average time for the first goal has been the 48th minute.
- The Dynamo have played with an average of 1 goal per game so far. In the home matches, the average becomes 1.29 per match.
- They have a shot conversion rate of 9% in the current season.
- xG: Overall: 1.21 | At Home: 1.18
- The LAFC has been decent at scoring this season. They scored 4 goals each in the first half and second half of the last 5 away games. Los Angeles scored its first goal with an average time of the 30th minute.
- The LAFC has maintained a goal-scoring rate of 1.92 per match as of now. The average dips to 1.33 per game in the away fixtures.
- The shot conversion rate is currently at 13%.
- xG: Overall: 1.98 | At Away: 1.76
Dynamo vs LAFC Prediction: Odds
It is likely to be a close affair. The home advantage will be on the side of the Dynamo. But the LAFC has been a much better team in the current MLS season.
Betting Odds as per FcTables:
- Houston Dynamo: 2.95
- LAFC: 2.32
Also Read: Man City vs Inter Prediction and Stats
Dynamo vs LAFC Prediction: Who is likely to score?
- None of the strikers has looked promising for the Houston Dynamo this season. Corey Baird is one of the key midfielders. He scored 1 goal in the current season with 2 assists. Baird has a goal conversion rate of 6%. He won 51% of the ground duels.
- Adalberto Carrasquilla is another crucial midfielder who also scores once as of now. Carrasquilla’s goal conversion rate stands at 5%. He also assisted in 1 goal and maintained a key passing average of 1.7 per match.
- Denis Bouanga acts as the spearhead of LAFC’s attack. He has been in excellent touch so far as Bouanga added 10 goals along with 1 assist and 4 big chances created. Boanga has a goal conversion rate of 21%. His key passing average is currently at 1.6 per match.
- Carlos Vela is another key winger who scored 4 goals this season. He also assisted in 4 big chances and created 3 big chances for his team. Vela has played the current season with a goal conversion rate of 17%, with an average of 2.4 key passes per game.
Houston Dynamo vs Los Angeles FC Prediction: Defense Analysis
- The Houston Dynamo has given away 1.4 goals per game so far. The goal-conceding rate in the home games drops to 0.29 per match which means their performance improves in front of the home crowd. They conceded just 2 goals in the last 5 home fixtures, 1 in the first half and 1 in the second half.
- Goalkeeper Steve Clark has been brilliant in the current season. He has saved 2.9 goals per match, with a success rate of 67%. Clark ended 5 matches with clean sheets.
- Some of the leading defenders of the Houston Dynamo include players like Ethan Bartlow and Daniel Steres. Bartlow has maintained an average of 4.8 clearances per game. His dribbling success rate is currently at 86%. Steres played with an average of 2.7 clearances per match. He won 58% of the ground duels.
- The LAFC has conceded 0.83 goals per match so far. The average remains the same in the away fixtures. 3 out of 5 goals conceded in the last 5 away matches came in the first half.
- John McCarthy has performed well in goalkeeping for the LAFC in the current MLS season. He has a goal-saving rate of 2.7 per match. His success rate stands at 75%. McCarthy had 4 clean sheets so far.
- In the defense department, the LAFC relies on players like Diego Palacios and Denil Maldonado. Palacios has played the current season with a clearance average of 2.2 per match. He has a dribbling success of 69%. Maldonado played 7 games and maintained an average of 2.7 clearances per game. He won 69% of the aerial duels.
Houston Dynamo vs Los Angeles FC Prediction: H2H Stats
Matches: 11 | Houston Dynamo: 1 | Draw: 5 | LAFC: 5
Recent 5 Meetings: Houston Dynamo: 1 | Draw: 2 | LAFC: 2
Last Meeting: LAFC defeated Houston Dynamo by 3-1 in an MLS match on 19 September 2022.
Dynamo vs LAFC Predicted Lineup
Houston Dynamo (4-2-3-1): Clark; Gasper, Sviatchenko, Bartlow, Steres; Artur, Caicedo; Baird, Carrasquilla, Franco; Ibrahim
LAFC (5-3-2): McCarthy; Palencia, Murillo, Maldonado, Long, Palacios; Bogusz, Ilie, Acosta; Vela, Bouanga
Dynamo vs LAFC Winner Prediction
The LAFC seems like a stronger side as per their performance this season. They are likely to dominate the Dynamo in their own backyard. On the other hand, the Houston Dynamo will back their solid defense to put pressure on the LAFC strikers. Fans can expect a close contest between these two sides.
As per the prediction and betting sites, the LAFC is expected to win this fixture.