Croatia vs Brazil Prediction and Stats: Winner and Score Prediction
Croatia vs Brazil Prediction
Croatia & Brazil [Goals]
- Croatia is likely to score a goal in the Second half against Brazil
- Brazil is likely to score a goal in the Second half.
Croatia & Brazil Prediction [Goals]
- Ivan Perisic is likely to score for Croatia.
- Neymar is likely to score for Brazil
Croatia vs Brazil Predicted Score Croatia: 1, Brazil:2
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate recent performances.
Croatia will face Brazil in the Quarter Finals of the 2022 FIFA World Cup on Friday at Education City Stadium. Both sides achieved victory in Contrasting Styles in the round of 16. After a tense 1-1 tie in regulation time, Croatia defeated Japan on Monday in a penalty shootout to advance to the World Cup quarterfinals.
Brazil won 4-1 against South Korea in the World Cup round of 16 on Monday in Qatar’s Stadium 974 thanks to their flair.
Croatia vs Brazil Prediction: Goal Analysis
Brazil (Last 4 WC Games)
- Three of Brazil’s last four games have ended in victories while Brazil surprisingly lost to Cameroon. The aggregate goal score is 7-2. Brazil did not concede a single goal in 2 of those 4 matches.
- The average first goal was scored in the 43rd minute while the average first goal was conceded in the 70th minute.
- When extending the analysis to the last 10 matches including friendlies, Brazil has won 9 games. The wins came against Japan, Switzerland, and other top sides that have wreaked havoc during the World Cup.
- While Brazil’s attack capabilities are well known, its defense has proven to be its most potent weapon. Brazil has kept seven clean sheets in the last 10 games.
- The Croatian national team has been in good form during the World Cup as well as the Nations League. Croatia has won 3 of the last 5 games while two ended in a draw. The total goal aggregate score is 8:3. Croatia like Brazil did not concede in 2 games.
- The average first goal in these 5 matches was scored in the 47th minute while the average first goal was conceded in the 40th minute.
- When extending the analysis to the last 10 matches including Friendlies, Croatia has won 7 games and did not lose a single game.
- Croatia has beaten some top teams in the last few games including France and Denmark.
- Croatia has been a consistent side across ten matches including the Nations League, but the goal-scoring frequency has slightly dropped in the World Cup, and it has failed to score in two of the last four matches at the World Cup.
In Sum, it is likely to be a low-scoring game with Brazilians having the edge on the attack.https://secure.polldaddy.com/p/11257643.js Which country will win FIFA 2022 World Cup?
Croatia vs Brazil Prediction: World Cup Attacking Stats
Croatia has averaged 1.15 goals per match in the World Cup so far. Their attack has failed to make an impact except in one game, where they scored 4 goals. Croatia’s xG is consistent with its actual goals. Kockasti has averaged 1.3 expected goals per match. The Shooting accuracy of Croatia, however, has been above average at 41%.
At the World Cup, Brazil is scoring 1.75 goals on average each game. Prior to the encounter against Korea, the Selecao Canarinha averaged 1 goal per game. Brazil, who dominated those games with an average xG of 1.66, can chalk them up to bad luck. Brazil averages 3 more shots on target each game but has a slightly lower shooting accuracy than Croatia.
Croatia vs Brazil Prediction: Forward Statistics
- Brazil has scored Seven goals in the World cup so far with an average of 1.75 goals per match.
- Richarlison has been Brazil’s most effective player. He has scored three goals as a forward, averaging one goal per game, including two goals against Serbia. Brazil’s No. 9 averaged 2.32 shots per 90 minutes with a 52% shooting accuracy.
- Both Neymar and Vinicius Junior scored two goals for Brazil in the match against South Korea.
World Cup Goals: Brazil (2022)
- Richarlison: 3
- Casemiro: 1
- Neymar: 1
- Vinicius Junior: 1
- Paqueta: 1
- In the last four matches, Croatia has scored 5 goals at an average of 1.15 goals per game.
- In their four games, Andrej Kramaric scored twice. On average, Kramaric scored 0.50 goals per game. In his five attempts, Kramaric has scored two goals and has a shooting efficiency of 60%.
- Marko Livaja scored 1 goal in the four matches, an average of 0.25 goals per match to go with a shooting accuracy of 35%.
- Ivan Perisic scored the most important goal for Croatia against Japan. Perisic has a shooting accuracy of 38%.
Croatia: World Cup 2022 goals
- Kramaric: 2
- Livaja: 1
- Majer: 1
- Perisic: 1
- December 9th: Netherlands 2 vs Argentina 1, Prediction
- December 9th: Croatia: 0 vs Brazil: 1 Prediction
- December 10th: Morocco 0 vs Portugal 1, Prediction
FIFA World Cup 2022 Winners Prediction
Brazil Croatia Predictions: Defensive Analysis
Brazil has been excellent defensively in the World Cup and has conceded just 5 shots on target and is averaging 0.50 goals per match and has two clean sheets. Brazil has been very potent on interceptions as well as tackle success percentage. Brazil has won 70% of the duels.
Croatia like Brazil has been compact in defense and has not conceded more than one goal in any match and is averaging 0.50 goals per match with two clean sheets.
Croatia vs Brazil Head to Head
Brazil and South Korea have faced 4 times against each other. Brazil has dominated Croatia with three wins, while one game ended in a draw.
Last Meeting: Brazil beat Croatia 2-0 in the last fixture in June 2018.
Key Snapshots: This Fixture
- The Fixture has seen 1.8 goals per match.
- Brazil scored 1.40 goals per match against Croatia.
Croatia vs Brazil Odds
Brazil vs Croatia Predicted Line ups
Brazil predicted Line up: Alisson; Militao, Silva, Marquinhos, Danilo; Casemiro, Neymar, Raphinha, Paqueta, Vinicius Jr; Richarlison
Croatia’s Predicted Line-up: Dominik Livakovic, Dejan Lovren, Josip Juranovic, Josko Gvardiol, Borna Sosa, Luka Modric, Mateo Kovacic, Marcelo Brozovic, Ivan Perisic, Andrej Kramaric, Marko Livaja
Croatia Brazil Prediction
It is certain that the Quarter-Finals will be exciting with two quality teams in the competition.
- Croatia has been inconsistent in their attack in the world cup. They have failed to score in two of the four games but the Zlatko Dalic side has been dogged in their defense. Gvardiol leading the charge and has two clean sheets in the tournament.
- Conversely, Brazil has started to come into their groove as Tite’s side showed their class against South Korea and spells danger for any side. Defensively, they have been as good as Croatia.
We believe Brazil’s front five have the potential to unlock any defense which spells danger for Croatia. Unlike many predictions, we believe this would be a close game with Croatia frustrating Brazil. It can be one goal that could separate both sides. Prediction: Brazil to win 2: 1 or 1: 0
Croatia vs Brazil Score Prediction
Our analysis based on tactics and statistics indicates that Brazil has an advantage over Croatia. One of the factors is Brazil’s attacking options, Croatia’s over-reliance on midfield, and Brazil’s bench strength.
Statistics: Brazil’s attacking options are the only difference between both sides which are even on defence and midfield.
The model predicts that Brazil can score one or two more goals than Croatia.
Several social media users are emphatic that Brazil will win Croatia vs Brazil match. The sample size suggests Brazil is the overwhelming favorite among 80% of the crowd and predicts Brazil to win 2-0 (a more common scoreline among fans). 20% of the Crowds are predicting Croatia win on penalties.
Prediction: Average of Crowd: Brazil to win 2: 1