Bulls vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds

The Chicago Bulls will start as home favorites when they take on Los Angeles Clippers in tonight’s game.

The latest Bulls vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds also favor a win for the host, the Bulls.

The Chicago Bulls side is set to lock horns against the Los Angeles Clippers in their 29th game of the season. Bulls who didn’t have a particularly good 2020 season, have shredded their old skin and are looking to sail into the postseason whereas the Los Angeles side who were marred with massive defeats have shown signs of recovery with a solid win against Jazz.

The game is scheduled for tonight at the United Center. Even though it is well aware that there is little momentum for both sides going into this clash, the Bulls are slightly well equipped to pull off a win.

Bulls vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds

Chicago BullsLos Angeles ClippersPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 63%Win Probability: 37%Bulls
SMarketsOdds: 1.5Odds: 2.08Bulls

Read: Bucks vs Nets Prediction and NBA Odds

Bulls vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Chicago Bulls are having an unforgettable season with 44 triumphs and 32 defeats so far. They have done a great job in the Eastern Conference and are the dark horses who can upset the favorites on their day in the postseason.

But to do that, they are expected to do a lot better than what they did in the month of March. They suffered 10 defeats but were on the right side of the result on only 4 occasions. Their last outing was against the Washington Wizards where they registered their 44th win of the season by a 107-94 margin.

On the other hand, Los Angeles Clippers are sure shot projected to be one of the favorites to go all the way this time after a dismal season in 2020-21. They are currently in the 8th spot with 37 victories in addition to 39 losses but the only thing that has held them has been their inconsistency.

After losing five games on the trot against the likes of Cavaliers, Raptors, Nuggets, 76ers, and Jazz, the western conference side has finally managed to break the jinx with a win against Jazz in their last outing. Even after having winning momentum going into this contest, the side’s away record is not encouraging going into this match.

Bulls vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (122 games): Bulls – 67 wins, Clippers – 55 wins.

Playoffs (6 games): Bulls – 4 wins, Clippers – 2 wins.

Previous meeting: Bulls won 100-90 on 14th November 2021 in a regular-season fixture.

Bulls vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


Zach LaVine is the shooting guard in the side who has averaged 24.6 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 14 points along with 4 rebounds.

Coby White is an important point guard with a field goal success of 43.9% and a 3-pointer conversion of 38.8% so far. He is the prime assist in the side and was there on the pitch for 29 minutes against the Wizards.

Nikola Vucevic who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 18.1 points and 3.3 assists per game in his career. Demar DeRozan is another important forward who averages close to 27.7 points in every outing.


Nicolas Batum who is the power forward has been a regular contributor averaging 8.3 points in addition to 4.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game in 55 appearances.

Marcus Morris Sr. is an important small forward with a field goal success of 43.2% and a 3-pointer conversion of 36.9% so far. He was disappointing, to say the least as he amassed just 3 points and 4 rebounds against Jazz.

Paul George has played 27 games, securing 25 points per game in addition to a free throw percentage of 86.7.

Ivica Zubac who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 10.1 points and 8.3 dribbles per game in this season.

Bulls vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The betting giant Oddschecker has labeled the Chicago Bulls as the favorites with odds of 13/20 whereas the Clippers have their task cut out to make it to the top 5 with odds of 6/4. Another platform SMarkets are also of the same opinion that the sides have a contrasting journey so far with the away team struggling to find its feet.

Looking at the prediction for this particular face-off, the Bulls is clearly ahead by a mile with a 63% chance whereas the Clippers need a massive effort with a 37% chance to play with, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Bulls vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: