Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions

Brooklyn Nets are predicted to win tonight’s clash against Los Angeles Lakers as per the latest Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions.

The Nets Juggernaut is expected to continue when they face the defending champions Los Angeles Lakers in a fascinating clash. The game will be played in the Barclays Center tonight at 8:30 pm EST.

The Nets are in no mood to waste any time in getting to the top gear while their rivals are quite wary of their chances with main players unavailability acting as the Achilles heel.

The Nets have won the last two outings against Lakers while the western conference side are looking to get back at the Brooklyn based side, despite odds stacked against them.

Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions

With absence of major players, Lakers have yet registered a defeat. Currently they are placed at 5th spot in Western Conference after 30 wins and 20 defeats. Brooklyn Nets, on the other hand are the points table leader in Eastern Conference. They have won massive 39 games and lost just 13.

The latest Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions will be updated on 10th April.

To bet on Smarkets follow this link

To bet on Oddsshark follow this link

To bet on FanDuel follow this link

Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Recent form

The Nets has been carried by not one individual but by each individual who has been given an opportunity. This has not only resulted in their journey to the top of the table but has also taken the pressure off the senior players.

They were on a complete riot in March as they held on to some important triumphs that paved way for them to keep the momentum going coming into this month. They have secured victories against Rockets, Hornets, Knicks and Pelicans with their only loss coming against Bulls. Their 22-6 home record is second to none with a big chance of securing 37th victory on Saturday.

On the other hand, the Lakers have taken their share of chastising with the side slowly tapering away from their original self. It is clearly evident that the absence of first choice players has been a kick in the teeth with the side struggling to string good performances.

In their last 10 games, they have managed just 4 victories as opposed to 6 defeats that has in turn taken them down to 5th place in the table. In their last game against Heat, they dropped their guard at the last minutes to concede a defeat from a winnable position by 110-104 margin.

Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head

Regular season (92 games): Nets – 27 wins, Lakers – 65 wins.                                                                                                                                       

Playoffs (4 games): Nets – 0 wins, Lakers – 4 wins.

Previous meeting: Nets won 109-98 on 18th February 2021 in a regular season fixture.

Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Players to watch


Kyrie Irving has been a regular contributor as he notched up yet another win for the team with 24 points and 6 assists in 30 minutes. He has played 37 games with an efficiency rating of 29.37.

Jeff Green who has come in for Kevin Durant has been nonchalant and unscathed with the role he is playing for the side. He has averaged 10.3 points and 3.3 dribbles in this season.

Lamarcus Aldridge has lived up to the expectations after clocking 22 points and 2 assists against Pelicans. He also enjoys an unbelievable 3-point conversion of 80% so far.

Bruce Brown Jr. not firing as the power forward has been a let down with the Miamian averaging just 8.4 points per game.


The Lakers aren’t able to find horses for courses with James and Davis out for a couple of weeks. They have Kentavious Caldwell-Pope who was the lone fighter against Heat as he gave away 28 points in 39 minutes. His return to form is a big tick in the box for the champions.

Markeiff Morris who averages 3.9 dribbles and 4.7 rebounds per game had an off day with 12 points in his stint as the forward.

Dennis Schroder has been the best of the lot with an 83.7% free throw percentage and an average of 5.2 assists per game.

Andre Dummond looks like a valuable addition as the Center with the talented youngster scored 15 points and 12 rebounds.

Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

The rivalry between Nets and Lakers has never failed to produce epic showdowns between two giant sides. With the prestigious NBA title in the offing, the Nets are the most favorites to grab the championship while the reigning champions Los Angeles Lakers have dropped down to the 2nd spot, with regards to predictions by Oddschecker and SMarkets.

Shifting our focus to the chances provided for this encounter, the Nets have a 69% chance to finish the sophomore on a high whereas the Lakers have their task cut out with a 31% chance.

Read: Orlando Magic vs Indiana Pacers NBA Odds and Predictions



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: