Wizards vs Lakers Prediction and NBA Odds

The host Washington Wizards will have home advantage in tonight’s game against Los Angeles Lakers.

The latest Wizards vs Lakers Prediction and NBA Odds also favor Wizards over the Lakers.

The NBA has an interesting clash lined up between two giants Washington Wizards and Los Angeles Lakers this week. The game is scheduled to be held in the Capital One Arena tonight and at 8 pm EST.

The Lakers are looking to make it to the top five positions whereas the Washington-based side has lost the plot in the last 10 games after dropping out of the top 10.

Even though it looks like a tight clash on cards, the Wizards are looking in the driver’s seat according to odds and predictions, owing to home advantage. This also implies that the Lakers have to play out of their skins on Saturday night.

Wizards vs Lakers Prediction and NBA Odds

Washington WizardsLos Angeles LakersPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 60%Win Probability: 40%Wizards
SmarketsOdds: 1.76Odds: 1.94Wizards

Wizards vs Lakers Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

Washington Wizards’ campaign is in shambles with the side struggling to gather any sort of momentum so far. Their ill-fate was evident when they struggled to get a win under their belt initially. This is evident in the one-sided defeats they have been part of this season.

They have so far achieved 29 victories but have been on the wrong side of the result on 40 occasions so far. In the last 5 outings, they have lost on all occasions against the likes of Lakers, Trail Blazers, Warriors, Nuggets, and Knicks and are looking to knock this infamous streak off when they play Lakers at home.

The Los Angeles Lakers are having a forgettable outing in the Western Conference so far after the giants fail to cause any damage to the teams they have encountered so far. They are currently struggling in 9th place with 30 victories and 40 losses with a dismal away record of 10-23 that has affected their play-off prospects.

Looking at their recent outings, they have won three games as opposed to seven losses against teams like Raptors, Suns, Rockets, Timberwolves, and Spurs. But a last-second win against the Raptors on Friday night would have done a world of good to their confidence.

Wizards vs Lakers Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head:

Regular season (197 games): Wizards – 76 wins, Lakers – 121 wins.

Playoffs played: Wizards – 2 wins, Lakers – 4 wins.

Previous meeting: Lakers won 122-109 on 11th March 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Wizards vs Lakers Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


Kentavious Caldwell Pope is the power forward on the side with an average of 12.5 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 12 points along with 4 rebounds.

Corey Kispert is an important point guard with a field goal success of 44.5% and a 3-pointer conversion of 34.2% so far. He provided 15 points and 3 rebounds against Nuggets.

Kristaps Porzingis who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 19.3 points and 2 assists per game in his career.

Deni Avdija is another important keyguard who averages close to 7.6 points in every outing.


The Los Angeles Lakers are heavily relying on LeBron James which has been quite evident in the last couple of games. He has averaged 29.5 points and 6.2 assists per game in this season consistently.

Dwight Howard who played as the center pitched in with just 2 points whereas the shooting guard Russell Westbrook finally came good for the side against Timberwolves with 15 points and 5 assists. He also has a 3-point conversion of 27.7%.

Carmelo Anthony who is another important forward has averaged 13.7 points and 4.2 dribbles per game. The small forward is expected to do a far better job against the Wizards to get rid of the losing streak.

Wizards vs Lakers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Washington Wizards and Los Angeles Lakers have to punch above their weights in order to go deep in the tournament. Coming to this particular clash, FiveThirtyEight has gone on to suggest a victory to the Wizards here whereas the Lakers are in the hunt with a 40% chance.

Looking at the outright predictions, the Oddschecker has gone on to boldly predict that both the sides that are playing have a negligible chance to make it to the postseason. On the other hand, Smarkets are of a similar opinion, giving outside odds of 50/1 to the Los Angeles side while the Wizards have a 100/1 chance to grab the championship.

Wizards vs Lakers Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Pistons vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: