Warriors vs Grizzlies Game 3 Prediction and NBA Odds

Warriors vs Grizzlies Game 3 Prediction and NBA Odds: Golden State Warriors is predicted to win their upcoming game against the Memphis Grizzlies as per the latest prediction.

The coming weekend has the Golden State Warriors battling the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 3 of the conference semifinals. The Golden State Warriors who took a much more important lead in Game 1 were tamed by their opponents in the games that followed.

On the other hand, the Grizzlies have stepped up well and are playing pressure-free with the underdog tag aiding their progress. While it is a great opportunity for the Warriors to take a 2-1 lead at home, the Grizzlies won’t go down without a fight. The prediction platforms are also of the opinion that the hosts have an advantage in this match.

Golden State WarriorsMemphis GrizzliesPredicted Winner
OddssharkSpread: -6.5 (-120)Spread: +6.5 (-120)Warriors

Warriors vs Grizzlies Game 3 Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Golden State Warriors are right in the driver’s seat since the start of the season despite them not being tipped as the hot favourites. After finishing the regular season with 3rd place in Western Conference, the Warriors carried the confidence into the playoffs.

In the first round of the playoffs, they were all over Denver Nuggets in the first three games as they took a vital lead of 3-0 in the best of seven. Despite a slight slipup in Game 4, they finished things off in Game 5, setting up a clash with the Grizzlies. The conference semifinal is now levelled at 1-1.

The Memphis Grizzlies did have a wonderful regular season after the dark horses wrapped it up in 2nd position with a 68.3% winning record. This meant that they had the momentum on their side going into the playoffs, despite odds not in favour of them.

After trailing 0-1 against Minnesota Timberwolves in the first round, the Grizzlies did well to recover and win the next three out of four games and went for the kill inside six games. On the other hand, they have once again staged a comeback in the semifinals with a much-needed victory in Game 2.

Warriors vs Grizzlies Game 3 Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (99 games): Warriors – 51 wins, Grizzlies – 48 wins.

Playoffs played: Warriors – 5 wins, Grizzlies – 3 wins.

Previous meeting: Grizzlies won 106-101 on 3rd May 2022 in a seasoned fixture.

Warriors vs Grizzlies Game 3 Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


Stephen Curry has averaged 25.5 points and 5.2 rebounds per game in this season. He topped the charts with 27 points and 8 assists against the Grizzlies.

Andrew Wiggins provided great support as he pitched in with 16 points and 2 assists. He has also impressed everyone with a 3-pointer conversion of 39.3.

Jordan Poole has been a permanent shooting guard with 3.4 rebounds per game and an average of 30 minutes in the middle.

Draymond Green has some big shoes to fill with the power forward managing just 7.5 points per game but has made it up in terms of assists.


Ja Morant was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 47 points along with 8 assists in just 41 minutes.

Ziarie Williams is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 45% and a 3-pointer conversion of 31.4% so far. He was one of the prime contributors for the side against the Warriors with 14 points and 5 rebounds.

Xavier Tillman who has played at the centre position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 4.9 points and 3 rebounds per game in his career.

Brandon Clarke is another important forward who averages close to 13.3 points in every outing.

Warriors vs Grizzlies Game 3 Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

It looks like the Golden State Warriors are in the driver’s seat in this particular encounter. According to FiveThirtyEight, the Warriors have a 63% chance to wrap up an important victory with the Grizzlies in with a 37% chance to take a 2-1 lead on Saturday night. 

Looking at the outright predictions from Oddschecker, the Warriors are still the second-favourites to lift the NBA title with the Memphis having just an outside chance to go on to win the championship. The Smarkets have also given thumbs up to the Golden State squad with a small probability provided to the Grizzlies.

Read: Heat vs 76ers Game 3 Prediction and NBA Odds

Warriors vs Grizzlies Game 3 Prediction


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: