Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards Odds and Prediction

Utah Jazz are predicted to win against the Washington Wizards as per the latest Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards Odds and Prediction

The Washington Wizards will face the Utah Jazz tonight at the Vivint Smart Arena. The Jazz are coming off a surprise home defeat at the hands of San Antonio Spurs on Friday night. The defeat came after 8 straight wins for the Jazz. They will be playing a host once again tonight to Washington Wizards.

Washington Wizards on the other hand haven’t had a season that they could boast about. They have lost their last 4 games and overall they have lost 15 games this season. The Wizards started off the season on a high but have cooled off as the season advanced. They will be looking to turn their season back on track when they play on a road game against the Jazz.

Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards Odds and Prediction: Crowd’s Prediction

Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards 12/18/21 NBA Free Pick, Free NBA Betting Tips

Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards Odds and Prediction: Game Preview

Utah Jazz:

The Jazz are currently 3rd in the west with a 20-8 record, they were undefeated in the last 8 games before they lost to Spurs on Friday night game. The Jazz is tied for the third-best home record in the league. They have won 10 games out of their 15 games at home. Can the Utah Jazz continue their dominance at home against the Wizards?

The Jazz are the best team in offensive rating with an offensive rating of 117.7. The Jazz are top five in defensive rating, top 10 rebounds, and Blocks Per Game. Their only concern is turnovers. They are ranked 21st in turnovers committed per game in the league. They commit 14.6 Turnovers Per Game, because of this they gave away 17.6 opponents points in turnovers.

The Jazz are a really good team, they have a great rim protector in Rudy Gobert, they have good perimeter defense, and they are one of the good three-point shooting teams. They have a good bench led by the reigning sixth man of the year Jordon Clarkson, and they have Donovan Mitchell who can score the basketball from anywhere on the court.

Wizards vs. Jazz GameThread - Bullets Forever

Washington Wizards:

The Wizards are currently sitting in 7th in the east with a 15-15 record. They started the season by winning 10 out of their 13 games, then in the last 17 games, they lost 12 and won only five of them. They are now currently on a four-game losing streak. The Wizards do not have a good record on the road they are 7-11 on the road. The Wizards have lost 6 of their last 7 road games.

The Wizards in the last 10 games have lost 8 games of them. They are ranked 29th in the defensive rating in the last 10 games. They are in the bottom five in the league in offensive rating in the last 10 games. The Wizards are bottom 10 in rebounding in the season. The Wizards are good at taking care of the ball they are 10th in the league in the least turnovers committed. 

The Wizards will looking to break their losing streak and will also turn their bad outing on the road against the Jazz on Saturday

Utah Jazz vs. Washington Wizards: Keys to the Game - Page 4

Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Donovan Mitchell: Donovan Mitchell is having a great season so far. He is averaging 24.8 PPG, 5.0 APG, 3.7 RPG, and 1.7 SPG. In the last five games, he has been phenomenal, he is averaging 29.6 PPG and shooting at 55.1% from the field and 43.5% from three.

Bradly Beal: Beal is having a tough season so far especially from three, he is shooting at 27.6% from three. But in the last 5 games, Bradly Beal has been averaging 24.2 PPG, 36.8% from three.

Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

Utah Jazz:

Jared ButlerQuestionable 
Udoka AzubuikeOutAnkle

Washington Wizards:

Rui HachimuraOut 
Thomas BryantOutKnee

Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner

 Utah JazzWashington WizardsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 86%Win Probability: 14%Utah Jazz

The Jazz are in great form and momentum, they have a better overall team than the Wizards, plus putting in perspective the Jazz home-court advantage and how good the Jazz at home, this should Jazz the advantage, and the Jazz should win this matchup against the Wizards on Saturday.

Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Utah Jazz vs Washington Wizards

Date and Time: Saturday, 18 December 2021, 9 PM ET (Sunday. 19 December 2021, 7:30 AM IST)

Venue: Vivint Smart Arena.

Read: Golden State Warriors vs Boston Celtics Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: