Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings Odds and Prediction

Utah Jazz is predicted to their upcoming clash against Sacramento Kings as per the latest Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings Odds and Prediction

Utah Jazz has been on a roll this season as they have won 5 of their last 6 games. They are among the top six teams this season as of now. Sacramento Kings on the other hand has had an average season as they have won 3 of their 6 games and lost the rest. Tonight, Sacramento Kings will travel to Utah to face the challenge of the Utah Jazz.

Utah Jazz is coming off a win in their last game. They defeated the defending champions, Milwaukee Bucks by 107-95 points in the last game while Sacramento Kings lost to Dallas Mavericks by 99-105. The Jazz will have a home advantage when they welcome Sacramento Kings at Vivint Smart Home Arena. The two teams have already faced once this season, Utah Jazz defeated Sacramento Kings by 110-101 points.

Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings Odds and Prediction

Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings Match Odds

Utah JazzSacramento KingsPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.18Odds: 3.55Utah Jazz
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 86%Win Probability: 14%Utah Jazz

Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

Utah Jazz has only lost one game in the regular season, against the Chicago Bulls. Other than that, they have conquered the Thunder, Nuggets, Rockets, Bucks, and the Kings with dominating performances. The Utah Jazz are averaging 112.2 points per game with 50.2 rebounds and 17.7 assists per game.

Donovan Mitchell leads the team in points per game 23 and assists per game 4.7. Rudy Gobert leads the team with a rebounding average of 17.2 per game and 1.67 blocks per game. The dynamic duo along with Jordan Clarkson and Bojan Bogdanovic led the team to win in their previous match against the Milwaukee Bucks, the 2020-2021 NBA champions.

Mitchell scored 28 points with 2 assists and 4 rebounds, Gobert grabbed 13 rebounds and scored 9 points. They shot well over 45% Field goals and 32.4 % from the 3-point line.

Kings vs. Jazz: Live updates, news, notes, injuries, odds | The Sacramento  Bee

The Sacramento Kings have been on road for the past 3 games out of which they have won 2 games against the Phoenix Suns and the New Orleans Pelicans. They recently lost to the Dallas Mavericks at the American Airlines Center which ended with 105-99 in the favor of the Mavs.

Luka Doncic posted a double-double which led to the Kings demise. For the Kings, 2 players posted a double-double, Harrison Barnes and Richaun Holmes, still, this wasn’t sufficient to overcome the Luka Magic. Barnes also leads the team in points per game 23.3.

The Kings have won 3 and lost 3 in the regular season. The young core of the Kings are proving to be the sleeping dogs of this season, they have defeated the Suns, Lakers, and the Pelicans till now. The Kings are currently averaging 109 points per game with an average of 47.2 rebounds per game and 22.8 assists per game.

Utah Jazz Vs Sacramento Kings odds and prediction: Key Players

Jazz Players to Watch

Donovan Mitchell (UTH)- He scored 28 points,2 assists, 4 rebounds in the last match against the Milwaukee Bucks.

Rudy Gobert (UTH)- Former Defensive Player of the year leads the league with 13 rebounds per game. He managed to get 9 points, 2 assists, 13 rebounds.

Jordan Clarkson (UTH)- The 2020-2021 6th man of the year is averaging 16.5 points per game this season off the bench. He scored 20 points, 2 assists, 3 rebounds in the last win.

Kings Players to Watch

Harrison Barnes (SAC)- He managed to get a double-double with 15 points, 5 assists, 10 rebounds in the last match against the Dallas Mavericks.

Richaun Holmes (SAC) – The center posted a double-double for the Kings with 22 points and 13 rebounds.

DeAaron Fox (SAC)- He scored 14 points, 4 assists, 8 rebounds in the last match.

Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings Odds and Prediction: Injuries

Utah Jazz

Rudy Gay: It Will be a game-time decision for Rudy Gay to play tonight as he had an injury in his heel in the last game.

Sacramento Kings

All players are healthy and available to play in the next game for the Kings.

Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings Odds and Prediction: Predicted Line-up

Utah JazzSacramento Kings
Mike Conley (PG)Tim Hardaway Jr. (PG)
Donovan Mitchell (SG)Luka Doncic (SG)
Royce O’Neale (SF)Dorian Finney-Smith (SF)
Bojan Bodganovic (PF)Maxi Kleber (PF)
Rudy Gobert (C)Dwight Powell (C)

Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings Odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

The Utah Jazz and the Sacramento Kings have faced each other 198 times in the regular season as of now. Jazz have been ahead of the Kings in the overall head-to-head clashes. Utah Jazz have won114 games while the Kings have 84 wins.

In the last 5 matches between the two teams, Jazz has won all of them. They last met on 23rd October, The Jazz won 110-101. Currently, Utah Jazz is on five games winning streak against the Kings.

How to Watch Utah Jazz Vs Sacramento Kings Game

Scheduled Date and Time: 2nd November 2021. 9 pm EST

Venue: Vivint Arena, Salt Lake City, Utah

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass. You can also watch the live stream of game on FuboTV.

For all NBA Odds and Prediction Follow this Link



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: