Utah Jazz Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Jazz to Win

Utah Jazz is predicted to win tonight’s game against Chicago Bulls as per the latest Utah Jazz Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction

The Chicago Bulls will host the Utah Jazz on Sunday, 30th October at the United Center. The Utah Jazz are currently undefeated this season with 4 wins.

Chicago Bulls on the other hand just tasted defeat for the first time this season against the New York Knicks. The table-toppers from the West will face the former table topper from the East in an epic showdown.

The Bulls will be a home favorite however, defeating a team like Utah Jazz it would be a tough task for the host, Chicago Bulls.

1997 NBA Finals odds: Who would win hypothetical Game 7 between Bulls and  Jazz? - DraftKings Nation
Chicago BullsUtah JazzPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 2.58Odds: 1.51Utah Jazz
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 48%Win Probability: 52%Utah Jazz

Utah Jazz Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Recent form

The Chicago Bulls started their season campaign with a bang and kept the dice rolling as they won their first 4 matches of this season. They are currently 4-1 in this season. Their 4 victories came twice against the Detroit Pistons, once against the Pelicans and they defeated the Toronto Raptors too.

Bulls’ most recent and the only loss came against the New York Knicks 104-103 on 28th October, at the United Center, Chicago. The Bulls have been balling it out this season, with a stronger and better roster. Last year it was just Zach Lavine leading the charge for the Bulls but with off-season signings, the Bulls have formed a championship-contending roster.

Nikola Vucevic was traded from the Orlando Magic during the last season. Point Guard Lonzo Ball was signed during the offseason along with former NBA champion Alex Caruso. The biggest signing for the Bulls during this offseason would be DeMar DeRozan who brought his talents from San Antonio to Chicago.

This Bulls roster is currently averaging 106.6 points per game along with 24.6 assists per game. In their latest match against the New York Knicks, Zach Lavine led the team in scoring with 25 points, Nikola Vucevic led the team in rebounds by grabbing 8 boards and Caruso led the team in assists as he provided with 6 dimes. It was Kemba Walker’s 21 point and RJ Barret’s 20 points that led the Knicks to victory in such a close game.  The next challenge for the Bulls is going to come from the west in the face of the Utah Jazz.

The Utah Jazz is yet to lose a match in the 2021-22 NBA season. They have won 2 home games against the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Denver Nuggets and destroyed 2 away opponents named the Sacramento Kings and the Houston Rockets. Their most recent win came against the Houston Rockets at the Toyota Center.

The Jazz won 122-91 against a weak-looking Rockets who are playing in absence of John Wall. The Jazz team was led by a double-double from Rudy Gobert as he scored 16 points and 14 rebounds. Following him, the Jazz had major contributions from All-Star Donovan Mitchell, Bojan Bogdanovic, Jordan Clarkson, Joe Ingles, Hassan Whiteside, and Eric Paschall as they all scored in double digits.

Overall, 7 players scored in double digits to lead Jazz to victory. Utah is currently having 115.3 points per game average with also averaging 50.8 rebounds per game. Utah Jazz is currently the table-toppers in the Western Conference, they will take on the challenge of the newly formed and organized Chicago Bulls who will try to award them with their 1st loss of the season.

Utah Jazz Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Zach Lavine (CHI)- Despite the loss in the last match, Lavine scored 25 points, 3 assists, 6 rebounds.

DeMar DeRozan (CHI) – The Bulls uniform seems to suit him as he is averaging 21 points and 6 rebounds per game. He scored 20 points, 5 assists, 3 rebounds in the last game.

Nikola Vucevic (CHI) – He managed to get 22 points, 6 assists, 8 rebounds in the last loss against the New York Knicks.

Rudy Gobert (UTH) – the former defensive player of the year scored 16 points, 1 assist, 4 rebounds in the win against the Houston Rockets.

Donovan Mitchell (UTH)- He scored 15 points,6 assists, 3 rebounds and lead his team to victory in the last match.

Jordan Clarkson (UTH)- He is currently averaging 17 points per game and scored 16 points,6 rebounds and three assists in the last match.

Utah Jazz Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Injury report

Chicago Bulls

Patrick Williams- Out due to wrist injury, will be a game time decision.

Coby White- Injury in the shoulder is expected to return in mid-November.

Utah Jazz

Rudy Gay- Out due to Heel injury.

Miye Oni- Will be a game time decision.

Utah Jazz Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Predicted Line-ups

Chicago BullsUtah Jazz
Lonzo Ball (PG)Mike Conley (PG)
Zach Lavine (SG)Donovan Mitchell (SG)
DeMar DeRozan (SF)Royce O’Neale (SF)
Patrick Willams (PF)Bojan Bogdanovic (PF)
Nikola Vucevic (C)Rudy Gobert (C)

Utah Jazz Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

The Eastern Conference’s Chicago Bulls have faced the Western Conference’s Utah Jazz a total of 105 times in the regular season with Chicago just taking the lead with 1 point as they have 53 wins and Utah has 52 wins.

The last 5 out of 5 matches between Utah Jazz and the Chicago Bulls have won the Utah Jazz.

Utah Jazz Vs Chicago Bulls Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Utah Jazz vs. Chicago Bulls: Game Preview - SLC Dunk

Scheduled Date and Time: 30th Oct 2021. 8 pm EST

Venue: United Center, Chicago

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

For NBA Related Updates Follow this Link



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: