Toronto Raptors VS Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds:76ers to inflict a loss on Raptors

Toronto Raptors VS Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds: Preview

The Philadelphia 76ers will host the Toronto Raptors on Thursday at the Well Fargo Center, Philadelphia. Toronto Raptors enter this game after facing a loss against the Brooklyn Nets which makes their record 6-5 in the season. Philadelphia 76ers are also coming after a loss against the Milwaukee Bucks. They are 8-4 in the season. Ben Simmons still remains the biggest controversy for the 76ers as there is no improvement in the situation between him and the organization.

Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Toronto RaptorsPhiladelphia 76ersPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 26%Win Probability: 74%Brooklyn Nets

Toronto Raptors VS Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

The Toronto Raptors have won 6 out of the 11 games that they have played in the 2021-2023 season which makes them at the 8th position in the Eastern Conference. They are currently on 2 game losing streak, they lost to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday following another defeat by the hand of the Brooklyn Nets. The duo of Kevin Durant and James Harden led the team to victory as they combined for 59 points in the game.

The only positive outcome for the Raptors came out to be, 5 players scoring in double digits. Fred VanVleet led the charge for the Raptors in the last game, he ended the night with 21 points and 8 assists. He is currently averaging 18.9 points per game in the season. The Raptors are scoring with an average of 104.7 points per game with an average of 24.4 rebounds per game.

The Philadelphia 76ers are currently in the 4th position in the eastern conference table. They have won 8 games and lost 4. 76ers recent match against the Milwaukee Bucks resulted in a loss for the 76ers 109-118. Antetokounmpo scored 31 points and grabbed 16 boards and led his team to victory. The Philadelphia 76ers missed their star player Joel Embiid who has been out for a few games due to Covid-19. He is expected to return by 18th November.

Andre Drummond is leading the 76ers in the absence of Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons. He posted a double-double in the previous game with 17 points and 20 rebounds. He has been a beast in grabbing boards this season.

Tyrese Maxey scored 31 points and Georges Niang scored 21 points. 76ers are averaging 109.7 points per game with an average of 42 rebounds per game and 23.3 assists per game.  The biggest question for the Philadelphia organization still remains intact, the problem with Ben Simmons. He is unwilling to play for the 76ers and has demanded a trade. No suitable contenders are coming out yet for the 76ers so that they can achieve the desired value for Simmons.

Toronto Raptors VS Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds: Key Players

Philadelphia 76ers

Andre Drummond- Drummond is averaging 11.1 rebounds per game this season. He finished the last game with 17 points, 3 assists, 20 rebounds.

Tyrese Maxey- He scored 31 points, 4 assists, 5 rebounds in the previous match against the Milwaukee Bucks.

Shake Milton- He managed to get 20 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds in the last loss.

Toronto Raptors

Fred VanVleet- He scored 21 points, 8 assists, 3 rebounds in the previous game against the Nets.

Pascal Siakam- He scored 15 points, 1 assist, 4 rebounds in the loss against the Brooklyn Nets.

Toronto Raptors VS Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds: Injury Report

Toronto Raptors

Yuta Watanabe- Due to an injury in the Calf Watanabe will miss a few games.

Khem Birch- will be out due to a Knee injury, expected to return till next week.

Philadelphia 76ers

Matisse Thybulle- will be out due to Covid-19, expected to return till next week.

Seth Curry- Due to an injury in the foot, Curry would be a game-time decision.

Joel Embiid- Will be out due to Covid-19, expected to return in 2 weeks.

Isaiah Joe- Due to Covid-19 Joe will miss the court till November 18.

Grant Riller- Will be out due to Knee injury, expected to return till December.

Toronto Raptors VS Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds: Predicted Line-up

Toronto Raptors 

Gary Trent Jr. (PG)

Fred VanVleet (SG)

OG Anunoby (SF)

Scottie Barnes (PF)

Pascal Siakam (C)

Philadelphia 76ers

Tyrese Maxey (PG)

Shake Milton (SG)

Furkan Korkmaz (SF)

Paul Reed (PF)

Andre Drummond (C)

Toronto Raptors VS Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds:  Head-to-Head

Toronto Raptors and the Philadelphia 76ers have faced each other 99 times in the regular season. The raptors have won 58 times and the 76ers have 41 wins. Raptors have also won the last 3 out of the 5 duels between the two teams.

Toronto Raptors VS Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 11th  November, 7 pm EST

Venue: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Brooklyn Nets vs Orlando Magic Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: