Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds

Minnesota Timberwolves enjoys the home advantage but Memphis Grizzlies starts as favorites for their upcoming Friday night clash.

The latest Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds also predicts a win for the host Timberwolves

The NBA is shaping out to be a closely contested affair with the teams in the Western conference trying to up their game with the post-season fast approaching. In one such contest, the Minnesota Timberwolves are set to host Memphis Grizzlies in a neck-to-neck encounter.

Despite punching above their weight when compared to the previous season, the hosts have their task cut out with their opponents fighting to stay in the top 3. The game is scheduled to be held in the Target Center on 24th February at 7 pm local time.

Minnesota TimberwolvesMemphis GrizzliesPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.63Odds: 2.06Timberwolves
OddssharkSpread: -1.5 (-107)Spread: +1.5 (-107)Timberwolves

Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent form

After a forgettable season in 2020-21 where they failed to make it to the play-offs, the stars have finally aligned for the Minnesota-based side. The key to their success has been their impressive home run where they have won 17 games while there is room for improvement when they are on road. Overall, they have a Win-Loss record of 31-28 and have won the last 7 out of 10 games. In their last game against the Raptors, they were battered by a considerable margin which is an alarm for them not to drop the guard with the playoffs fast approaching.

On the other hand, the Memphis Grizzlies who had an early exit in the playoffs after barely making it to that stage have finally turned the corner this time around. They have so far had a comfortable ride and have grown in confidence with every game.

They have won 41 games as opposed to just 19 losses. They also have a balanced home and away record that has accounted for their dominance. Given that they are neck and neck with Warriors, they have a big chance of finishing in the top 2 which gives them a huge chance of winning the title.

Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head:

Regular season (100 games): Timberwolves – 50 wins, Grizzlies – 50 wins.

Playoffs played: 0.

Previous meeting: Grizzlies won 116-108 on 13th January 2022.

Read: Chicago Bulls vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds 2022

Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to watch out


Karl-Anthony Towns who plays at the center position was in good form against the Raptors as he notched up 24 points and 11 rebounds in 34 minutes.

Patrick Beverley who is the point guard has a 3-pointer conversion of 37.8% so far in addition to averaging 8.8 points.

Anthony Edwards who plays as the small forward and power forward has a field goal percentage of 43.5% and a free throw percentage of 77.6 in 53 games this season.

Jaden McDaniels who has played as the power forward has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 7.8 points and 4 rebounds this season.


Jaren Jackson Jr is the small forward in the side with a scoring efficiency of 1.288 and average of 15.8 points in every outing so far. He was disappointing against Trail Blazers as he accumulated just 7 points along with 3 rebounds in 26 minutes.

Ja Morant is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 49.5% and a 3-pointer conversion of 33% so far.

Steven Adams who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 9.4 points and 7.9 rebounds per game in 644 games in his career. Desmond Bane is another important forward who topped the charts with 30 points and 5 rebounds in 35 minutes.

Read: Golden State Warriors vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction and Odds

Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

This Friday night Memphis Grizzlies will travel to Minnesota to face the challenge of the Minnesota Timberwolves. As a host, Minnesota Timberwolves enjoys a home advantage, added to it, however, looking at the recent form of both the teams, Grizzlies have had a better season as compared to Timberwolves. In their last meeting, the Grizzlies defeated the Timberwolves. Therefore, going in the game, Memphis Grizzlies will start as favorites, but the betting and prediction platforms are divided over the outcome of the game.

Looking at the predictions for this interesting encounter, the Minnesota-based team has a 59% chance of getting their 32nd victory while the Grizzlies who have threatened every team they have played, has a 41% chance building up to the clash, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Focusing on the outright prediction given to each side, it is clear that both the sides are in the mid-table as far as winning the NBA is concerned. The famous betting site Bet365 has placed the Grizzlies at 10th place whereas the pundits aren’t completely confident of the Timberwolves’ run so far as they are just the 18th favorites.

Looking at their chances in the Western Conference, the Grizzlies are the 4th favorites to win the championship whereas the Minnesota side has 38/1 odds, reports Smarkets.

Read: Brooklyn Nets vs Boston Celtics Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: