Suns vs Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win tonight’s game against the Toronto Raptors as per the latest Suns vs Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds

The Phoenix Suns are set to play their 67th match of the 2021 NBA season against Toronto Raptors on 11th March at the Footprint Center. The Phoenix-based club that didn’t have the best of the 2020 seasons is off to a huge start, looking to win the championship as the most favorites.

On the other hand, the Raptors who are looking to climb back to the top 5 have often hit roadblocks that have bruised their chances this season. Even though the Suns are favored in the odds and predictions, the Raptors are no less a warrior in putting up a strong fight.

Suns vs Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds

Suns vs Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds

Phoenix SunsToronto RaptorsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 75%Win Probability: 25%Suns
SmarketsOdds: 1.3Odds: 2.86Suns

Read: Hawks vs Clippers Prediction and NBA Odds

Suns vs Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds: 2021-22 Form

The Phoenix Suns have well and truly justified the name of their side by rising from the ashes. They started off their season on a high note and have continued to remain at the top. Their February campaign was kind of a leveler with 7 wins and 4 losses in the period. But they manage to keep their 1st position in the Western conference without flinching.

They are looking unstoppable in recent times achieving 7 wins in the last 10 games that added to their tally of 53 wins in this edition. Their last game against the Heat was a stroll in the park as they won it by a 111-90 margin.

The Toronto Raptors didn’t get to the best of the getaways with unexpected losses. They finally managed to get winning momentum after regrouping. But their biggest headache which is inconsistency has once again come to bite their back with losses to Pistons, Magic, and Cavaliers in recent times.

They are not in the most desirable position as they are under the pump to win as many games as possible. They played Spurs in the last game where they put up a formidable challenge to earn their 35th victory of the season. They are currently reeling under pressure with 35 victories and 30 defeats in the season so far.

Suns vs Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (50 games): Suns – 32 wins, Raptors – 18 wins.

Playoffs: 0. 

Previous meeting: Suns won 99-95 on 11th January 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Suns vs Raptors Last Game Result and Hightlights

The last time Phoenix Suns met Toronto Raptors was on January 11th, 2022. The Suns won the game by 4 points with game-ending at 99-95 points.

Suns vs Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to watch


Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 16.8 points and 10 rebounds in this season so far. He pitched in with 19 points against Miami Heat.

Devin Booker who is the shooting guard has carried the side with close to 25.6 points while the point guard Mikal Bridges needs to do better than 13.6 points per game in this season.

Jae Crowder brings power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 79.5% and a field goal percentage of 40.2% in 56 games. JaVale McGee who is another useful guard pitched in with 11 points and 15 rebounds against the Heat in 16 minutes.


Pascal Siakam will be the power forward in the side with an overall rating of 86 and an average of 21.5 points in every outing so far. He was one of the key contributors in the last game as he accumulated 20 points along with 3 assists.

Fred Vanvleet is an important point guard with a field goal success of 41.6% and a 3-pointer conversion of 39.8% so far. He is the prime assist in the side and amassed 26 points against Spurs.

Khem Birch who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 4.6 points and 4.4 rebounds per game in his career.

Gary Trent Jr. is another important keyguard who averages close to 17.9 points in every outing.

Suns vs Raptors Prediction and NBA Odds: Predictions

The game between Phoenix Suns and Toronto Raptors is a sort of a one-sided affair with the Suns starting as favorites. The form of both the teams is enough to determine the outcome of tonight’s game as the Suns are Western Conference table-toppers while the Raptors sit at 6th position in the Eastern Conference. Both the teams are coming off a win in their last game.

The odds and predictions for this exciting clash are leaning towards the Phoenix Suns clearly. Even though the outcome of this particular clash is solely dependent on that day, the Suns have a 75% chance with the Raptors having a 25% chance to snatch a victory, according to FiveThirtyEight.

Most betting sites have tipped both sides to go deep this season. Looking at Oddschecker, the hosts are the hot favorites overall to win the NBA championship whereas the Raptors have done a lot better than their odds for this season. Another platform SMarkets have also reiterated that the Raptors have their task cut out in order to stay alive in this championship.



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: