Suns vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds
The weekday has Orlando Magic take on the giants Phoenix Suns in a one-sided encounter at the Amway Center on Tuesday night. The Orlando Magic is looking to turn around their campaign after being battered by defeats in the recent games.
On the other hand, the Suns are looking to get back on their toes after a slight slip-up in the previous clash. While it is a great opportunity for the Magic to spring a surprise against a mighty opposition, Suns hold all the aces in this supposedly one-sided clash.
|Phoenix Suns||Orlando Magic||Predicted Winner|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability: 66%||Win Probability: 34%||Phoenix Suns|
Suns vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent form
The Orlando Magic has run out of fuel after firing on all cylinders in the initial part of the season. They were off to a good start with the number of games going their way. But an inconsistent campaign from thereon meant that their campaign took a complete detour as they started falling back in the points table.
They never recovered from the blow they faced as the side is currently sitting in the 15th spot. Looking at their recent games, they have lost two games in the last five against the likes of Grizzlies and Pacers with the side trying to avoid the wooden spoon. On top of this, they would like to improve their dismal 7-22 home record in this season.
The Phoenix Suns are looking like strong contenders after a glorious campaign for the underrated side. With a 0.797 win percentage, they are looking to consolidate their top spot. Their March campaign has been a roller-coaster ride with an unexpected loss coming against Bucks.
But the gap that they have created at the top has made sure that they are sailing smoothly into the playoffs. They are looking unstoppable in recent times achieving 7 wins in the last 10 games that added to their tally of 51 wins in this edition. In their last outing, they lost to Bucks in an away fixture.
Suns vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head
Regular season (64 games): Suns – 38 wins, Magic – 26 wins.
Previous meeting: Suns won 132-105 on 12th February 2022 in a regular-season fixture.
Suns vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to watch
Franz Wagner who has played at the forward position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 15.6 points and 4.7 dribbles in this season so far.
Cole Anthony who is the shooting guard scored 19 points against the Grizzlies while another guard R J Hampton has an average of 7.3 points per game in addition to 2.3 assists.
Chuma Okeke brings power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 84.8% and a field goal percentage of 38.2% in this edition.
Moritz Wagner has been a versatile player who has gathered points from several positions for the side. He averages 7.8 points along with 1.1 steals every game.
Deandre Ayton who has played at the center position has tons of experience in NBA with an average of 16.6 points and 1.4 assists in this season so far.
Landry Shamet who is the shooting guard has carried the side as he accumulated 17 points and 5 assists in his last game while the point guard Mikal Bridges needs to do better than 13.5 points per game in this season.
Jae Crowder brings the power and versatility to the center with a free throw percentage of 80.5% and a field goal percentage of 41.2% in 54 games.
Cameron Payne who is another useful guard pitched in with 23 points and 8 assists against the Bucks in 36 minutes.
Suns vs Magic Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner
The Orlando Magic has a big game in front of them when they face the table-toppers in a thrilling clash. Despite tipping the Phoenix as the frontrunners, the hosts are known to put up a strong fight. The FiveThirtyEight website has given 66% chance to visitors and 34% to Magic.
On the other hand, the premium website Oddschecker has admitted the fact that the Suns hold the best chance to win this encounter with odds of 1/3 whereas the Orlando side has a huge task in hand so far with huge odds of 13/5. The Smarkets has also placed the Suns to come on top while their rivals have a sleek shot on Tuesday night.