Suns vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Phoenix Suns will start as favorites when they take on Utah Jazz on Sunday. However, the latest Suns vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds are yet to be updated.

The Phoenix Suns will look to continue their dominance in the Western Conference as they take on the Utah Jazz at the Footprint Center arena on Sunday, 27 February. The Suns have been just ruthless this season and no team currently looks near to match their standards even if we talk about both conferences. They will surely aim for a 10th straight win as they welcome the Jazz in their own backyard.

The Utah Jazz has absolutely no margin of error against possibly the toughest opponent in the current NBA season. The fact that they lost their last game to a lower-ranked team in their conference must be hurting them. They are currently at the 4th spot and need to be consistent for the next few weeks from now on looking at the tough fight in the Western Conference for the playoff berths.

The Suns recently faced a setback by the ankle injury of Chris Paul. He is set to miss out for almost 6-8 weeks. However, this might not be a big worry for the Suns looking at the strength of their squad. The Jazz will be hoping for Jared Butler to be fit for the big clash. They will be depending on their offense once again that has been one of the best this season.

Suns vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Phoenix Suns are completely unbeatable at the moment. Their last defeat came 3 weeks back against the Atlanta Hawks. They will be hosting the Jazz after giving a crushing 124-104 defeat to the Oklahoma City Thunder.

The Utah Jazz, on the other hand, has played consistently well this month after struggling to find their form in January. They had a 6 match winning streak recently that came to an end against the Lakers last Thursday. They will face the mighty Suns after facing a disheartening 106-101 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers. 

The Suns have an exceptional 26-5 record in the home games so far. The stats of 15-12 looks decent for the Jazz at the opponent’s court. 

Team Stats:

TeamPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Phoenix Suns113.827.146.1
Utah Jazz113.722.346.1

Suns vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

The Phoenix Suns and the Utah Jazz have clashed against each other 191 times. The battle looks very close as the Suns won 98 games, while Jazz came out victorious in 93 games.

However, it has been a one-sided affair if we talk about the last 5 clashes and the Suns won all those 5 games. The last meeting took place on 26 January 2022. The Phoenix Suns won that game with a scoreline of 105-97.

Suns vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Phoenix Suns: G – Devin Booker; G – Cam Johnson; F – Mikal Bridges; F – Jae Crowder; C – Deandre Ayton

Utah Jazz: G – Mike Conley; G – Donovan Mitchell; F – Bojan Bogdanovic; F – Royce O’Neale; C – Rudy Gobert

Suns vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Phoenix Suns:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Devin BookerShooting Guard25.54.65.2
Deandre AytonCenter16.21.410.2
Mikal BridgesSmall Forward13.52.24.4

Utah Jazz:

PlayerPositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Donovan MitchellShooting Guard25.75.24.2
Bojan BogdanovicSmall Forward17.81.74.4
Rudy GobertCenter15.71.214.8

Suns vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

It is surely going to be a mammoth task for the Utah Jazz to challenge the Phoenix Suns in their own backyard. The Suns will look to dominate another opponent and assert their authority in the Western Conference that is already looking unmatchable.

They will clearly start as favorites for the game against the Jazz. As per Smarkets, the odds are 1.81 for the Suns’ win. The odds for the Jazz stand at 4. FiveThirtyEight is also predicting a 64% chance of a win for the Suns and only 36% for the Jazz. 

Suns vs Jazz Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Jazz vs Mavericks Prediction and NBA Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: