Spurs vs Trail Blazers Predictions, FREE Best Odds, Picks, Betting Tips, Injury Report, Game Winner etc

Portland Trail Blazers are projected to win their NBA clash against San Antonio Spurs according to the Spurs vs Trail Blazers Predictions

The Portland Trail Blazers will be hosting the San Antonio Spurs at the Moda Center on Thursday. The Spurs are 6-13 for the season so far, but the Spurs are coming off two fantastic wins against the Celtics and the Wizards. They won both the games by restricting both the Celtics and the Wizards to under 100 points. On the flip side, the Blazers lost three straight games before winning their last one against the Pistons.

Spurs vs Trail Blazers Predictions: Best Free Odds Tips from YouTube and Twitter

Portland Trail Blazers vs San Antonio Spurs 12/2/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips

Bulls vs Knicks Predictions – FREE Best Odds, Picks, Betting Tips, Injury Report, Match Winner etc

Free NBA Picks Today | SPURS vs BLAZERS Predictions (12/02/21) NBA Best Bets and NBA Player Props

OddsTrader: Full NBA Odds List

Spurs vs. Trailblazers 12/2/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today

FREE Basketball 12/2/21 Picks and Predictions Today NBA Betting Tips and Analysis

Spurs vs Trail Blazers Predictions: Injury Report

Originally tweeted by Ty Jäger (@TheTyJager) on December 1, 2021.

Devin Vassell & Doug McDermott are PROBABLE for Thursday night’s game against the Trail Blazers #PorVida. Full Injury Report via Spurs PR

Spurs vs Trail Blazers Predictions: San Antonio Spurs Preview

The Spurs are currently 12th in the Western Conference with a 6-13 record. The Spurs have won their last two games against two good Eastern Conference Teams the Celtics and the Wizards. The Spurs are starting to find their strides and now they have the momentum with them after winning their last two games.

What can we expect from the Spurs on Thursday night? Well, the Spurs are ranked 21st Offensively and defensively they are ranked 15th in the league so far. All this said so, in their last two games they had a defensive rating of 100 which is 5th best in the league.

In the last two games, they have also stepped up offensively with an offensive rating of 114. If the Spurs can continue this against the Blazers, we can expect the Spurs to make it tough for the Blazers to score.

Portland Trail Blazers Vs San Antonio Spurs Prediction


  1. The Spurs don’t turn the ball over much. They are ranked 5th lowest in turnover percentages so far in the league.
  2. They are a good passing team; they rank 3rd in assist percentage in the league.


  1. The Spurs lack offensive firepower they are very much dependent on Dejonte Murray and Derrick White for their offense.
  2. Rebounding: The Spurs are ranked 21st in rebounding percentage in the league. To make matters worse they will be going against the Blazers who rank 8th in rebounding this season so far.

The formula for success for the Spurs: The Spurs’ success will come down to how they defend the Blazers especially how are they going to stop Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum. The Spurs must take care of the glass too. If the Spurs defend and rebound well then, they might have a good chance of causing an upset on Thursday.

Spurs vs Trail Blazers Predictions: Portland Trail Blazers Preview

The Blazers are off to a mixed start this season and they are ranked 10th in the west with an 11-11 record. This was expected after all the trade rumors around Damian Lillard and C J McCollum and also the indifference in opinion with the hiring of Chauncey Billups as the head coach.

But what was not expected was Damian Lillard struggling with the new rule change. The Blazers have lost 3 out of their last four games and their superstar Damian Lillard missed their last game due to an injury. Lillard is fit and ready to play on Thursday against the Spurs.


  1. Trail Blazers are a top-four offensive team in the league even with Damian Lillard struggling.
  2. They are a top-eight rebounding team with a rebounding percentage of 51.


  1. Trail Blazers everlasting weakness is their defense and it is not different this year too. They rank 29th in defensive rating in the league.

The formula for Success for the Blazers: The Blazers have to take care of the ball, they can’t afford to turn the ball over. For them to get a win against the Spurs, the star duo of Lillard and McCollum must come to the party, Robert Covington’s defense on the Spurs guards will be crucial for the Blazers.

Spurs vs Trail Blazers Predictions: Players to watch out for

  1. Dejonte Murray (San Antonio Spurs): Dejonte Murray has been balling so far, he has career-high across the Stats Sheet this season. He has 19.1 PPG, 8.5 RPG, 8.1 APG, 2.0 SPG (all being career-high).
  2. Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers): Damian Lillard is averaging 21.5 PPG, 7.8 APG, 4.0 RPG, he is shooting at 39.7% from the field. Even though it has been a struggle so far for Dame in the last 6 games he is averaging 24.6 PPG and he is shooting 44.3% from the field and 36.4% from three. This is a good indication that Dame time is not far away.

Portland Trail Blazers vs San Antonio Spurs Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

  Portland Trail BlazersSan Antonio SpursPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight78%22%Portland Trail Blazers

It will come down to whether the Spurs can stop the offense of the Blazers, or will it be the Blazers who will outscore the Spurs. The Trail Blazers playing at home will give them an upper hand in this matchup but do not discount the Spurs as they are coming off two great wins themselves. The Portland Trail Blazers have a well-balanced side and the star power to overcome the spurs.

Spurs vs Trail Blazers Predictions: Predicted Winner

As per FiveThirtyEight, Trail Blazers have a 78% chance of winning while Spurs have a 22% chance of claiming a win.

Portland Trail Blazers vs San Antonio Spurs Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Portland Trail Blazers Vs San Antonio Spurs

Date and Time: Thursday, December 2, 11 PM ET [ Friday, December 3, 8:30 AM IST]

Venue: Moda Center.

Read More: Suns vs Pistons Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: