Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx Odds and Predictions: Lynx 76 Storm 70
On Sunday night Seattle Storm registered an away win against Washington Mystics. It was their 18th win of the season. With the Sunday night win they have now more number of victories than than Las Vegas Aces who are leaders in Western Conference points table. However, Storm have played a game more and lost a game more than then the Aces. Currently Storm is 2nd in the Western Conference.
Minnesota Lynx on the other hand is 4th in the season and is 3rd in Eastern Conference. They are 4 win behind the Seattle Storm and 3 behind the Aces. Minnesota Lynx is also coming off a win in their last game. They defeated Chicago Sky by a point difference of 101-95.
Tuesday night at Target Center located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Settle Strom will lock their horn with Minnesota Lynx.
Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx Odds and Predictions: Stats Comparison (WNBA 2021 Season)
|Minnesota Lynx||Seattle Storm|
|82.7||Points Per Game||86.5|
|80.3||Points Per Game Allowed||80.2|
|21.5||Assists Per Game||20.9|
|34.0||Rebounds Per Game||36.8|
Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
Seattle Storm will be travelling to Minnesota to face the challenge of Minnesota Lynx on Tuesday night. Both the teams are eyeing top spot in Western Conference points table but Lynx lost two previous games to Seattle Storm this season. However, Minnesota Lynx have been excellent in their last few games of this season and along with it home advantage puts Lynx ahead of Storm in this game.
The prediction platform too gives he host, Minnesota Lynx advantage over the visitors. As per them, win probability of Minnesota Lynx stands at 52% while chances of Seattle Storm pulling out an away win stands at 48%.
The latest Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx Odds and Predictions are yet to be updated. The latest Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx Odds and Predictions will be updated in below table:
|Minnesota Lynx||Seattle Storm||Predicted Winner|
|1xBet||Odds: 2.29||Odds: 1.60||Seattle Storm|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability: 52%||Win Probability: 48%||Minnesota Lynx|
Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx Odds and Predictions: WNBA 2021 Form
Seattle Strom started their campaign against Las Vegas Aces. They defeated the current Western Conference leaders by 97-83 points. However, in very next game, Seattle lost to Aces. After a defeat at the hands of Las Vegas Aces, Seattle Storm went on to win 6 back to back games before registering their 2nd defeat of the season. Dallas Wings ended their six games winning streak. As of now, Seattle Strom have won 18 games and lost 7 games. They are currently on a 2 games winning streak.
They have had a decent conference record as they have won 8 games and lost 4 games. At home they have managed to 8 games and lost 3 games. On roads they have been quite impressive as they have won 10 of the 14 games. In last 10 games they have 6 wins and 4 defeats.
Minnesota Lynx on the hand have had an average season so far. They lost first 4 games before registering a their first win of the season. They defeated Connecticut Sun by 79-74 points. This season they are currently ranked at 4th place while in Western Conference with 14 wins and 9 defeats they are 3rd in the points table. After 2 back to back defeats they managed to register in a win in their last game. They defeated Chicago Sky in an away game.
Talking about their conference record, they have 8 wins and 4 defeats. On roads they have 7 wins and 6 defeats while at home they have won 7 games and lost just 3 games. In last 10 games they have won 8 games and lost 2.
Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
Minnesota Lynx lead the overall head-to-head stats against Seattle Storm. As of now the two teams have met each other on 57 occasions. Of 57 games Seattle Storm have won 25 games while Minnesota Lynx have won 31 games. One game between the two teams was cancelled.
In last five clashes between the two teams, Seattle Storm have dominated completely. They have won all the last 5 games. This season the two teams have already clashed twice with Storm winning both the games.
Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Seattle Storm vs Minnesota Lynx
Scheduled Date and Time: 24th August, 7:00PM EST
Host Team: Minnesota Lynx at Target Center
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.