San Antonio Spurs vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Spurs to Win

San Antonio Spurs is predicted to win tonight’s game against Orlando Magic as per the latest San Antonio Spurs vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction

Tonight, 20th October, the San Antonio Spurs will begin their season at home against the Orlando Magic. Both the teams failed to qualify for the playoffs last season.

With Demar Derozan, Rudy Gay and LaMarcus Aldridge leaving the Spurs, they sure do not look as good as they looked earlier. The loss of veteran power gave the Spurs and Gregg Popovich a chance to rebuild and pass the legacy to the next generation. Magic also traded their star power last year, with Aaron Gordon and Nikola Vucevic out from Orlando, Magic doesn’t seem in the playoff contention.

Both Orlando Magic and San Antonio Spurs will be looking forward to starting their campaign on a positive note.

San Antonio vs. Detroit, Final Score: Spurs get blown out by Pistons in the  second half, lose 115-105 - Pounding The Rock
San Antonio SpursOrlando MagicPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.32Odds: 2.98San Antonio Spurs

San Antonio Spurs vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

The San Antonio Spurs finished 3-2 in the preseason, their wins came against the Magic, the Jazz and the Rockets.  This is going to be rebuilding season for the Spurs. After losing most of their experienced star power, they have a bunch of new talent.

Under the guidance and leadership of Gregg Popovich young players like Dejounte Murray , Byrn Forbes and Keldon Johnson will have to transform into leaders for the success of Spurs in this season.

Chicago Bulls had acquired DeMar DeRozan from the San Antonio Spurs in a sign-and-trade agreement. Chicago traded Thaddeus Young, Al-Farouq Aminu, a protected first-round draft pick and two second-round draft picks to San Antonio as part of the deal. The Spurs finished last year’s season with 33 wins and 39 losses.

Game Preview: San Antonio Spurs @ Orlando Magic - Pounding The Rock

The Orlando Magic lost 3 out of the 4 games played in the preseason. Orlando did some heavy trading during the last season. Nikola Vucevic was traded to the Bulls and Aaron Gordon was traded to the Nuggets. With these two-star players out of Orlando, they also seem to be on a rebuild.

They recently signed a new head coach, Jamahl Mosley. Magic’s last playoff run was a 1st round exit in the 2020 playoffs. They won 21 games out 72 in the last season, they finished 2nd last in the league in the 2020 season. Magic is in desperate need of a miracle. They won their last matchup of the preseason against the Boston Celtics,103-102.

San Antonio Spurs vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Key players

Cole Anthony (ORL) – He shot over 40% FG in the last season and averaged 13 points. He managed to score 11 points, 3 assists, 6 rebounds in the last win against the Celtics.

Mo Bamba (ORL)– The center of the Magic scored 10 points and grabbed 5 rebounds in his last preseason match.

Dejounte Murray (SAS)- He is going to be the new star for San Antonio this season. He had a good run in the preseason and scored 20 points, 7 assists, 7 rebounds against the Rockets.

Derick White (SAS)– The young guard helped in their last preseason win where he got 20 points, 6 assists, 4 rebounds against the Houston Rockets.

San Antonio Spurs vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

The Orlando Magic and The San Antonio Spurs have met in total of 65 games. Spurs have 46 wins and Magic has 19 wins to their name. Spurs have won 4 out of the last 5 times these teams have faced another.

San Antonio Spurs vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

San Antonio Spurs will be hosting Orlando Magic on Wednesday. Spurs have been ahead of Magic in overall head-to-head clashes. On Wednesday, Spurs will enter the game as favorites. The home advantage, as well as recent form, favors Spurs over Magic.

The latest San Antonio Spurs vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction too have Spurs as favorites. As per FiveThirtyEight, the host San Antonio Spurs has 80% win probability while the chances of Orlando Magic defeating Spurs is a mere 20%.

San Antonio Spurs vs Orlando Magic Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 20th October, 8:30 pm (EST)

Venue: AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX

Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read: Phoenix Suns vs Denver Nuggets Odds and Prediction: Suns Predicted To Win



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: