Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder Odds and Prediction

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win their upcoming game against OKC Thunder as per the latest Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder Odds and Prediction

The Phoenix Suns face the Oklahoma City Thunder this Thursday at the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Az. The Suns, come from a four-win streak and look forward to conquering their fifth victory in a row against the Thunder.

If the season goes as expected for the Suns, it is impossible to say the same about the team from Oklahoma. In 29 games, the team was able to come out as a winner on just ten occasions and the possibility of getting a place in the NBA playoffs seems very remote.

The team from Arizona has the advantage to play at home against one of the worst teams of this season and the Suns are more likely to be victorious after the match.

Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder Odds and Prediction: Crowd’s Videos

Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder Odds and PredictionGame Preview

Phoenix Suns:

The Suns currently occupy first place of the Western Conference with 25 wins in 30 matches this season. They are ranked as the third team with the highest point per game average and come from a huge win against the Los Angeles Lakers. Devin Booker, one of the most important players of the Suns squad, made his return after a long period injured, and, for many NBA journalists, the leaders of the West play better basketball than last season.

The leaders have also one of the best home records this season as they have 14 wins out of the 16 matches they played at home this season. In the last ten games, the Suns won eight and have one of the best streaks in the league right now with four wins in a row.

It is clear the Suns are one of the top contenders for the title this season and the chemistry the squad has inside the court can be a very dangerous weapon against the Thunder this Thursday.

Oklahoma City Thunder:

The Thunder are currently the 13th in the Western Conference with a 10-19 record. The team has the lowest point per game and assists per game averages in the league. The Thunder also struggle when they play on the road as they have a 5-9 record when the team plays away from Oklahoma.

Even though they have one of the worst records in the league, the Southern team comes from two wins against Memphis Grizzlies and Los Angeles Clippers. Another good statistic for the Thunder this season is the fact the team has the most 15-points comebacks of this season and they are very resilient.

The Thunder need to show the same resilience as they have shown this season to stop the Suns offense and to get their third victory in a row.

Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder Odds and PredictionKey Players

Phoenix Suns:

Devin Booker: Devin Booker, who made his comeback after a hamstring injury, has been one of the most important players of the Suns’ squad since last season. He has a 23 PPG average, as well as a 4.6 APG average.

Chris Paul: Just like Booker, Chris Paul is also a key player for the Phoenix Suns squad and one of the group leaders. The point guard has a 10 APG average, the best in the league, and he has converted 82% of his free throws this season.

Oklahoma City Thunder:

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Even though the season has not been good for his team, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has had good numbers wearing the Thunder jersey. The shooting guard is the player who has played the most for the Thunder this season with 35 MPG and he has also the highest points per game average of his team, with 21.6 PPG.

Luguentz Dorf: Just like Gilgeous-Alexander, Luguentz Dorf has been reaching good personal numbers this season. The shooting forward has a 17.2 PPG, Thunder’s second highest, and he has converted 83.1% of his free throws this season.

Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder Odds and PredictionPredicted Winner

 Phoenix SunsOklahoma City ThunderPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 96%Win Probability: 4%Phoenix Suns
 Oddsshark Spread: -14 (-110)  Spread: +14 (-110) Phoenix Suns

The Suns are in great form and they come from a victory against one of the top teams in the league. Even though their opponents also come from two straight wins, the Western Conference leaders have the advantage to play at home and they know how to use their home ground to defeat their opponents. When we look at the Western Conference table and both teams form, it is safe to say the Suns are likely to conquer their fifth win in a row this Thursday.

Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 23rd December, 9:00 pm ET

Venue: Footprint Center.

Where To Watch: Channel: BSAZ, BSOK, NBA League Pass

Read: Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: