Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions
The weekend is lined up with some of the exciting games. Tonight Phoenix Mercury will take on Atlanta Dream at Gateway Center Arena. Mercury have been slightly better than Atlanta Dream this season. They are currently on a 3 games winning streak and will be looking to extend win streak to season high of four tonight.
Atlanta Dream on the other hand have lost their last 7 games. They are desperately in need of a win. They will be hoping to end their winless draught tonight when they host Phoenix Mercury. Their last win was against New York Liberty back in June this season. In last game they lost to Los Angeles Sparks by a mere difference of 2 points. Apart from Courtney Williams, none form the Atlanta Dream showed an intent of winning the game.
Tonight Phoenix Mercury will begin their three-game road trip. They defeated Washington Mystics in last game by massive 13 points. Brittney Griner was the star of the game with 30 points, 12 rebounds and 5 assists.
Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions: Predicted Winner
The Atlanta Dream and Phoenix Mercury face off on Saturday in a WNBA basketball showdown at Gateway Center Arena. The host Atlanta Dream are struggling to keep themselves alive in the season. Even their home campaign haven’t been encouraging at all as of now. Mercury on the other hand is looking for their 4th straight win. Their three-game win streak is tied for their longest of the season.
Looking at the form of both the teams and also considering the head-to-head stats, Phoenix Mercury is predicted to win in tonight’s game. FiveThirtyEight too predicts a win for Phoenix Mercury tonight. As per them the win probability of Mercury in tonight’s game stands at 61% and chances of Atlanta Dream registering a home win stands at mere 39%.
The latest Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions also predicts a win Phoenix Mercury. The latest odds and predictions for this game are:
|Phoenix Mercury||Atlanta Dream||Predicted Winner|
|Betting Expert||Odds: 1.50||Odds: 2.50||Phoenix Mercury|
Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions: Recent Form
Phoenix Mercury is currently on a 3 games win streak. They defeated Atlanta Dream 92-81 last Sunday and subsequently went on to beat Indiana (84-80) and Washington (77-64). Currently they have 12 wins and 10 defeats this season and are placed 4th in Western Conference. Overall they rank 5th in the season.
In last 10 games they have 7 wins and just 3 defeats. Their away record has been better than the home record. At home they have 6 wins and 7 defeats while on roads they have won 6 games and lost just 3. Their conference record stands at 6-7 as of now. The Mercury in the season are averaging 80.4 points while their defense is giving up 80.8 points per game.
Atlanta Dream on the other have struggled since the start of this season. They are currently on a 7 games losing streak and have won just 1 game in last 10 games. They come into this game with a 6-16 record overall and they sit in 5th place in the Eastern Conference standings. Overall they are ranked 11th in the season.
This season the Dream are averaging 81.3 points per game while their defense is giving up 87.3 points per game. They have won 3 games at home and lost 7 while on road they have 9 defeats and 3 wins. Their conference record stands at 5-6.
Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions: Head-to-head
The head-to-head stats between the Phoenix Mercury and Atlanta Dream have been completely one sided. As of now there has been 28 head-to-head encounters between the two team with Atlanta Dream winning only 8 games and Phoenix Mercury winning 20 games.
Atlanta Dream haven’t won any of the last 7 games against Phoenix Mercury. The last game between the two teams was on last Sunday. Phoenix Mercury defeated Atlanta Dream by a score difference of 92-81.
Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream Odds and Predictions: Match Details
Phoenix Mercury vs Atlanta Dream
Scheduled Date and Time: 21st August, 12PM EST
Host Team: Atlanta Dream
How to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the WNBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use WNBA League Pass.
Read: NCAA Football 2021: Illinois vs Nebraska Prediction and Betting Odds