Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz Prediction and Odds: Utah to register a massive win over Philadelphia

Utah Jazz are projected to win their home tie against Philadelphia 76ers as per the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz Prediction and Odds

Utah Jazz will host the Philadelphia 76ers in the NBA on Tuesday at 10 PM EST.

Utah Jazz lost to Miami Heat 105-111 in the last match while Philadelphia lost to Indiana Pacers 113-118.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz Prediction and Odds: Match Odds

Philadelphia 76ers Utah JazzPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 22%Win Probability: 78%Utah Jazz

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz Prediction and Odds: Preview

Philadelphia are currently 8-6 and are sixth in the Western Conference. Utah are 8-5 and are fifth in the Western Conference.

Philadelphia are currently on a four game losing streak and would be hoping to be back on winning terms against Utah. But Utah are quite strong at home and having recorded four wins and two losses so far it would be a bit difficult for the 76ers to dominate the game.

Miami outplayed Utah in the last game. Heat’s offence has been their strong point and if you are caught off guard they can pile more misery on you. The Jazz had the chance to correct their defensive mistakes but they failed to do so and as a result, they lost the match.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz Prediction

They gave up possession a number of times and it happened a number of times in the match. They are nowhere near the competitive defensive level and they need to work on that.

The Jazz also gave up offensive rebounds on a number of occasions which gave their opponent a free hand. They used it to dominate possessions and frustrate Utah.

They are currently averaging 110.2 points in the league and are shooting with a range of 45.4% from the field. Philadelphia are averaging 113.6 points per game.

Things got heated in the last game as Utah Jazz’s Rudy Gobert,  Joe Ingles,  Donovan Mitchell and Indiana Pacers’ Myles Turner have been fined after Turner blocked Gobert’s shot. Gobert couldn’t control himself and appeared to bring Turner down along with him which angered the latter and he shoved the player.

All the players involved in the altercation were fined later. Officials reviewed the incident and both Gobert and Turner were ejected and received technical fouls.

Gobert later said, “Twenty years ago, they would let you fight a little more. I can’t put myself in a position where I’m hurting my team. I’ve got more to lose. I’ve gotta stand up for myself, but I’m not going to get suspended.”

In the last 10 games, Jazz have averaged 109.3 points and also recorded 46.1 rebounds, 21.1 assists and 5.1 blocks per match. In the last 10 games, Philadelphia have averaged 109.8 points and while they have also racked up 42.0 rebounds and 23.4 assists.

For 76ers a number of players are listed on the injury list. Danny Green, Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, Matisse Thybulle and Grant Riller are all expected to miss this game.

For Philadelphia, Tyrese Maxey has been leading the line with 17.6 points and 4.6 assists on average. Andre Drummond has been averaging 11.5 rebounds and 1.2 blocks per match. Danny Green has averaged 1.4 steals.

For Utah, Donovan Mitchell has averaged 25.6 points and 1.9 steals. Rudy Gobert has 15.3 rebounds and 1.7 blocks. Mike Conley has 5.5 assists.

76ers assistant coach Dave Joerger announced he will be moving aside from the coaching role as he will be undergoing treatment after having diagnosed with head and neck cancer. He will be not travelling with the team at least for the next few weeks.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz Prediction and Odds: Players To Watch Out

Philadelphia 76ers

Andre Drummond: Andre Drummond has been averaging 11.5 rebounds and 1.2 blocks per match.

Utah Jazz

Donovan Mitchell

Donovan Mitchell has averaged 25.6 points and 1.9 steals.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz Prediction and Odds: Head to Head

Both the teams have faced each other 103 times in the regular season. Jazz have claimed 56 victories while the 76ers have 47 wins.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

as per the latest predictions, the Jazz have a 78% chance of winning the match while the 76ers have a 22% chance.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets

Originally Tweeted By Guru (DrGuru_)

I’m glad that we as an NBA community have collectively agreed not to take the Utah Jazz seriously no matter what they do in the regular season.

Originally Tweeted By Kareem linares (kareemlinares)

@spidadmitchell@BucketsONeale00@JordanClarksons@Joeingles7@mconley11@rudygobert27@utahjazz last 6 games in 4 loses opponent’s average 112 points in the last 2 wins opponent’s average 98 points the defense dip here but it can be fixed before its too late for the Larry o b

Originally Tweeted By Bill Houston (bhouston1958)

Please Power Up in prayer for Dave Joerger, assistant coach with the Philadelphia 76ers. Dave is stepping away from his coaching duties for a period of time as he undergoes cancer treatment. Please remember Dave’s family and the Sixers family.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz odds and predictions: Match details

Philadelphia 76ers vs Utah Jazz

Scheduled Date and Time:  16th November 2021. 10 pm EST

Venue: Vivint Arena, Salt Lake City

Where to watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read More: Pelicans vs Grizzlies Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: