Philadelphia 76ers vs Golden State Warriors Prediction and Odds: Warriors to cruise past 76ers
Golden State Warriors will host the Philadelphia 76ers at the Chase Center in NBA.
Philadelphia defeated the Sacramento Kings 102-94 while the Warriors got the better of the Toronto Raptors 119-104.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Golden State Warriors Prediction and Odds: Match Odds
|Golden State Warriors||Philadelphia Rockets||Predicted Winner|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability: 72%||Win Probability: 28%||Golden State Warriors|
Philadelphia 76ers vs Golden State Warriors Prediction and Odds: Preview
Warriors are on 4 matches winning run and would be aiming to extend their streak. They have been excellent at their home as they have won 9 and lost only once this season.
They are averaging 29.3 assists per game and have consistently crossed the 100 points barrier this season.
On the other hand, Philadelphia have won six matches and lost 4 away from home. They have converted three pointers with utter perfection and currently stands third in the season when it comes to 3 pointers. They are shooting 36.7%.
In the last 10 games, they have averaged 105.1 points alongside 43.2 rebounds and 21.4 assists. They are also averaging 7.3 steals and 5.2 blocks. They have given up 107.8 points on average.
Warriors have won nine of their last 10 games which is exemplary. They are averaging 116.2 points alongside 46.0 rebounds and 29.3 assists per game. They have also racked up 10.1 steals and 4.8 blocks per game.
They have also given up 100.8 points on average.
For Philadelphia, the absence of Joel Embiid has been a huge blow. He tested positive for Covid-19 earlier this month and since then hasn’t been involved in seven games. 76ers have only won one since he has been sidelined.
But the player is now back at the training facility but will not be available for the Warriors game. He will return once the road trip ends and could be available against Minnesota Timberwolves on Saturday.
Warriors rely on team play and they have been exceptional in this aspect. Against Cleveland Cavaliers Juan Toscano-Anderson gave some steep defensive charge to dominate the possession in their favour.
There have been instances in the past when every players stepped in whenever the team needed them. The likes of Gary Payton II, Nemanja Bjelica and Damion Lee have provided support in all parts of the court and they are always known for coping up with the difficulties of this beautiful game.
In Stephen Curry and Draymond Green, they have two ready made superstars of the NBA. If any team doesn’t have a superstar they cannot do well in the NBA and it’s a myth.
Curry has been in rampaging form and is averaging 5.7 three pointers per game and is on course to break his 2015-16 record when he racked up 402 three pointers.
Green has assisted curry with 29.5 points and 6.5 assists on average per game. The warriors’ bench strength is commendable. Whenever a player is having a rough patch another one comes to cover in his place.
Andrew Wiggins has had a quiet season so far. He has recorded just 32.8% three point shooting this season. He has averaged 22.7 points and has been shooting 53.3 % from the floor in the last few games. He is good in defending the perimeter and needs to play with his heart out.
Tyrese Maxey has 18.4 points and 4.6 assists for Philadelphia on average per match. Andre Drummond has 10.4 rebounds. 1.1 steals and 1.1 blocks.
Stephen Curry has 28.4 points for Golden State Warriors on average alongside 1.7 steals. Draymond Green has 7.9 rebounds, 7.6 assists and 0.9 blocks.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Golden State Warriors Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out
Tyrese Maxey: Tyrese Maxey has 18.4 points and 4.6 assists for Philadelphia on average per match.
Golden State Warriors
Stephen Curry: Stephen Curry has 28.4 points alongside 1.7 steals.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Golden State Warriors Prediction and Odds: Head to Head
Both the teams have played 321 games in the regular season. Philadelphia have claimed 168 victories and the Warriors have 153 wins in their kitty.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Golden State Warriors Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner
Golden State Warriors have a 72% chance of claiming a win while Philadelphia have a 28% chance of winning the match.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Golden State Warriors Prediction and Odds: Latest Tweets
The GSW warriors are 5-0 when Steph Curry scores 20 or less. Stop saying he’s the MVP. His team doesn’t need him to play well to be great. Kevin Durant, Jokic and Paul George have better cases IMO.
in today’s Newsletter from Beyond The RK… Steph Curry’s 2021 Warriors are beating teams as badly as they did in 2016, the year Golden State set the record for wins in a regular season. the rest of the NBA is officially on notice.
The Philadelphia 76ers are reportedly not willing to hold trade discussions with the Detroit Pistons for Ben Simmons unless Cade Cunningham is attached in a deal.
Read More: Bulls vs Rockets Prediction and Odds