Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction

Philadelphia 76ers is predicted to win tonight’s game against Detroit Pistons as per the latest Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction

The Philadelphia 76ers will host the Detroit Pistons at the Wells Fargo Center tonight, 20th October.

The 76ers lost against the New York Knicks in their last regular season match. 76ers are currently number 11 in the Eastern Conference table.

The Chicago Bulls lead the table with 4 wins and 0 losses. At the bottom of the table, with 3 losses in 3 matches resides the Detroit Pistons. Pistons continue their form from last season as they finished at the bottom of the table last year too. 76ers on the other hand finished at the top of the Eastern Conference table last year.

Philadelphia 76ers desperately need a win and tonight when they host Detroit Pistons tonight, they will be looking forward to returning to their winning ways.

Detroit Pistons doomed by Blake Griffin's stinker vs. 76ers, 125-109
Philadelphia 76ersDetroit PistonsPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 1.21Odds: 5.1076ers
OddssharkMoney Line: -500Money Line: +38576ers

Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Recent form

The Philadelphia 76ers have played 4 matches in the regular season. They have won against the Oklahoma City Thunder and the New Orleans Pelicans but failed to overcome the Brooklyn Nets and the New York Knicks.

76ers are currently at the 11th position in the Eastern conference table, they have won 2 and lost 2 matches. Their last match was against the New York Knicks at the Madison Square Garden which they lost 112-99 as they Knicks took off in the 2nd quarter. The 2nd quarter went awful for the 76ers, they practically gave up on defense.

They came back harder and stronger in the 3rd quarter but fell short of conquering the Knicks. Evan Fournier led the charge for the Knicks as he scored 18 points, 4 assists and grabbed 2 rebounds. Guard Kemba Walker scored 19 points, 5 assist, 3 rebounds to help the Knicks defeat the 76ers.

It wasn’t a great night for Joel Embiid, he managed to score 14 points and grab 6 rebounds. He also assisted 3 times. A poor performance from last times star performer Seth Curry, he managed to get only 4 points. He was a major factor in the previous win against the Thunder. Tobias Harris was the star performer for the 76ers in the match as he led the team in scoring, rebounding and assisting.

76ers shoot poorly from behind the 3-point line. 3-point specialists Danny Green and Seth Curry had a rough night at the Madison Square Garden. Philadelphia 76ers next challenge lies at their home stadium in the face of the Detroit Pistons.

Detroit Pistons: Which Pistons' free agents are gone after final game?

Detroit Pistons have been at the bottom of the table for the past 2 seasons. Their last playoff appearance was back in 2019 season. The Pistons are currently at the bottom of the Eastern conference table as they haven’t won any match. Pistons lost twice against the Chicago Bulls and once against the Atlanta Hawks.

They will next face the Philadelphia 76ers at Philly. The Bulls are currently undefeated this season, this is an optimistic start for the Chicago organization as they have built up a championship contending team. Trae Young scorched the Pistons as he scored 32 points, 9 assists and 4 rebounds. Josh Collins and Cam Reddish ran through the Pistons defense and led their team to victory.  Pistons after trading their veterans Blake Griffin and Derrick Rose last season have been in deep trouble. The Pistons squad lacks experience and motivation.

Kelly Olynyk took the charge for the Pistons against the Hawks and managed to score 21 points, 4 assists, 6 rebounds. His effort failed as Pistons lost 122-104. 

Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Kelly Olynyk (DET)- He is averaging 13.7 points per game this season. He scored 21 points, 4 assists, 6 rebounds in the last match.

Saddiq Bey (DET)- He finished with a stat line of 21 points, 3 assists, 7 rebounds in the last loss against the Hawks.

Joel Embiid (PHI)- His career average points per game is 24.7 with a rebounds per game average being 11.2. He was a contender for last seasons MVP. Embiid has not gotten back to his form yet. He scored 14 points, 3 assists, 6 rebounds in the last loss to New York Knicks.

Tobias Harris (PHI)- He finished with 23 points, 9 assists, 9 rebounds in the last match. Despite his incredible performance the 76ers lost.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

Philadelphia 76ers

Grant Riller is out till December due to knee injury.

Shake Milton out due to Ankle injury.

Detroit Pistons

Chris Smith out due to knee injury.

Isaiah Liver out due to foot injury.

Jerami Grant has injury in elbow, is going to be a game time decision.

Cade Cunningham isn’t expected to return this month due to ankle injury.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Predict Line-up

Philadelphia 76ers

Tyrease Maxey (PG)

Seth Curry (SG)

Danny Green (SF)

Tobias Harris (PF)

Joel Embiid (C)

Detroit Pistons

Killian Hayes (PG)

Saddiq Bey (SG)

Josh Jackson (SF)

Kelly Olynyk (PF)

Isaiah Stewart (C)

Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

The Philadelphia 76ers and the Detroit Pistons have faced each other in 380 regular season games. Philadelphia leads with 223 wins. Pistons have 157 wins.

The 76ers have won 4 out the last 5 matchups against the Pistons.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

Philadelphia 76ers will be hosting Detroit Pistons tonight. Both the teams are coming off a defeat in their last games. However, playing as a host, 76ers will have an advantage over the Detroit Pistons.

Looking at the recent form of both the teams and also considering the head-to-head stats, the Philadelphia 76ers have an upper hand in tonight’s game. The latest NBA prediction by FiveThirtyEight also predicts a win for the host. As per them, the win probability of the Philadelphia 76ers stands at a massive 89% and the chances of Detriot PIstons defeating the 76ers is a mere 11%.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Detroit Pistons Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 28th Oct 2021. 7 pm EST

Venue: Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read: Brooklyn Nets vs Miami Heat Betting odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: