Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction, Free Best Odds, Picks, Betting Tips, Injury Report, Game Winner etc

The Atlanta Hawks are projected to defeat the Philadelphia 76ers in the NBA according to the Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds.

The Philadelphia 76ers will face the Atlanta Hawks on Friday at the State Farm Arena. The 76ers started off this season on a high with a record of 8-2 but they have lost 9 of their last 12 games. Both the teams met early this season, the 76ers defeated the Hawks by 28 points in the previous occasion when they met this season.

The 76ers are currently 11th in the east with a record of 11-11. They will try to get this much-needed win to get their season back on track. But going on the road against the Hawks team that’s currently playing winning basketball is going to be tough for the 76ers.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds: Free Odds, Tips from YouTube and Twitter

Philadepphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks 12/3/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips

Lakers vs Clippers Prediction, Free Best Odds, Picks, Betting Tips, Injury Report, Game Winner

Pistons vs. Suns 12/2/21 FREE NBA Picks and Predictions on NBA Betting Tips for Today

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds: Philadelphia 76ers Preview

The 76ers had a controversial offseason with all the rumors and controversy surrounding Ben Simmons. Barring all the off-the-court issues the 76ers have had a great start to the season, they started with an 8-2 record.

Then the 76ers superstar Joel Embiid tested positive for covid. Embiid missed 9 games due to covid and the 76ers went 3-6 in that period. The 76ers faced the Celtics on Wednesday, it was a very close game and the 76ers lost the game by a solitary point. The 76ers currently are 11th in the east with an 11-11 record.

What can we expect from the 76ers?

  • The 76ers rank 2nd in the league when it comes to opponents’ points off turnovers they are ranked 4th in Blocks per game. This is a no-brainer as the 76ers have two elite shot blockers in the form of Joel Embiid and Andre Drummond. So, we can expect the 76ers to protect the rim and make it tough for the Hawks to finish it around the hoop.

What should the Philadelphia 76ers do to turn things around?

  • Rebounding: The Hawks are top 10 in offensive rebounds per game, on the flip side the 76ers are ranked 28th in Rebounds per game. The 76ers must use their length with Joel Embid and Andre Drummond coming off the bench to secure those rebounds and prevent the Hawks from second-chance opportunities. The 76ers are ranked 23rd in the opponent’s second-chance points. They give away 13.5 second-chance points per game. So, to cut this they must rebound well against the Hawks.
Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds: Atlanta Hawks Preview:

The Atlanta Hawks have had a very slow start to the season, but they have found their strides, they have won 8 out of their last nine games. The Hawks are currently 7th in the East with a record of 12-10. Trae Young so far has been sensational for the Hawks this season. The extension of John Collins has paid dividends as he is averaging 16.5 PPG and 7.7 RPG. Cam Reddish and Deandre Hunter’s return to the court being fully healthy has been a boost for the Hawks.

        What can we expect from the Hawks?

  • Rebounding: The Hawks are a top 10 rebounding side and a top 10 offensive rebounding side too. Clint Capella is a top three rebounder in the league and he averages 3.9 Offensive Rebounds Per Game which is the second-best in the league. We can expect the Hawks to attack the glass and get a handful of offensive rebounds and create second-chance opportunities.
  • Turnovers: The Hawks are tied up for the first position along with the Dallas Mavericks in turnovers per game. They turn the ball over less than anyone in the league. The Hawks average 12.1 Turnovers per game which is the lowest in the league.

What should the Hawks do to secure the victory against the 76ers?

  • Defense: The Hawks are 23rd in the league in defensive efficiency.  The 76ers on the other hand are 9th in the league in offensive efficiency. The 76ers have Joel Embiid who can take care of the paint, they have Seth Curry who can kill it from the deep, and Tobias Harris who is good from mid-range and around the basketball. So, the Hawks must cover all the basics defensively from the paint to the wing against the 76ers.

Players to watch out for:

Joel Embid: Joel Embiid has got a good start to the season. He is averaging 22 PPG, 10.9 RPG, and 1.7 BPG. Joel had a monster game during his return after covid against the Timberwolves, he scored 42 points and had 14 rebounds in that game. Joel Embiid has the second-best defensive efficiency in the team. He leads the sixers in Blocks Per Game with 1.7 BPG.

Trae Young: Trae Young is having a great season so far. He is averaging 26.3 PPG, 9.1 APG. He leads the Hawks in both Points Per Game and Assists Per Game. He is third in the entire league in Assists Per Game. Trae Young in the last 10 games has been playing like an MVP, he is averaging 29.0 PPG with 8.9 APG and he has been shooting 51.5% from the field and 44.2% from deep in the last 10 games.

Atlanta Hawks vs Philadelphia 76ers Prediction and Odds:

 Atlanta HawksPhiladelphia 76ersPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEight65%35%Atlanta Hawks

It is going to be a very closely fought contest between the Philadelphia 76ers and the Atlanta Hawks on Friday. As the game will be played in the State Farm Arena the home of the Atlanta Hawks and given the winning momentum that the Hawks are in, the Hawks have a slight advantage over the 76ers. So, the Hawks should be able to squeeze past the 76ers on Friday night.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner

As per FiveThirtyEight, Hawks will have a 65% chance of winning the game while the 76ers will have a 35% chance.

Philadelphia 76ers vs Atlanta Hawks Prediction and Odds: Match Details

Atlanta Hawks vs Philadelphia 76ers

Date and Time: Friday, December 3, 8:30 PM ET [ Saturday, December 4, 6 AM IST]

Venue: State Farm Arena.

Read More: Pistons vs Suns Prediction and Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: