Nuggets vs Hornets Odds and Prediction

Denver Nuggets is predicted to win their tonight’s clash against Charlotte Hornets as per the latest Nuggets vs Hornets Odds and Prediction

The Denver Nuggets face the Charlotte Hornets this Thursday at the Ball Arena in Denver, Colo. This is a well-balanced game as both teams have similar records in this NBA season. The home team is considered to have a slight advantage as they come for this match with more wins than losses in the last 10 games.

The Hornets, with a 16-17 record this season, come to this match with the intention to redeem themselves from the three defeats in the last three matches.

The fans at the Ball Arena can expect a great match and Nuggets fans are more likely to leave the arena with a smile on their faces than the Hornets fans.

Nuggets vs Hornets Odds and Prediction: Crowd’s Pick

Denver Nuggets vs Charlotte Hornets 12/23/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips

Nuggets vs Hornets Odds and Prediction: Game Preview

Denver Nuggets:

The Nuggets currently occupy fifth place in the Western Conference standings with 15 wins in 29 matches and they are ranked as the fifth team with the highest assists per game average this season. This season, the Colorado team is still trying to reach the level which gave them the credential as one of the best teams in the league last season.

Playing at home, the Nuggets have a good 8-5 record and they look forward to resetting their winning streak at home as they have lost their previous home game against the Minnesota Timberwolves. Last Sunday, the team had their game against the Brooklyn Nets postponed due to the COVID cases in the Nets squad.

The season is arriving to its half and the Nuggets are still trying to figure out the best way to achieve last season’s level and a win against the Hornets could help the squad to maintain their good form.

Charlotte Hornets:

The Hornets are currently the 8th in the Eastern Conference with 16 wins in 33 matches. They are ranked as the second team with the highest point per game average and the third team with the highest assists per game average in the league. Even though the Hornets’ offense works pretty well, the team’s defense has been struggling this season, as they have the worst defense in the league, so far.

The team from Charlotte comes from a terrific streak as they have lost their last three games and have won just three out of their last 10 matches. The situation became even more difficult for the Hornets this week when Gordon Hayward, Hornets small-forward, missed the game against the Utah Jazz last Monday due to lower back discomfort.

Hornets players have lived intense moments during their NBA campaign this season and the game against the Nuggets is another huge challenge for this exciting young squad.

Nuggets vs Hornets Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Denver Nuggets:

Nikola Jokic: The Nuggets have the advantage to have one of the best centers in the league in their squad. Nikola Jokic is the center with the highest PPG and APG average in the league with 26.5 and 7.3, respectively.

Will Barton: After Jokic, Will Barton, Nuggets’ shooting guard, has the highest points per game average in Colorado’s team with a 15.6 PPG.

Charlotte Hornets:

LaMelo Ball: The young point guard has been having one of the best, if not the best, seasons of his career. He is ranked as the fifth point guard with more rebounds this season and he has an impressive mark of 19.8 PPG.

Miles Bridge: The point-forward has been also very important for the Hornets this season as he is the player with the highest minutes per game average in his team. He also shares the highest points per game average of the Nuggets with LaMelo Ball.

Nuggets vs Hornets Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

 Denver NuggetsCharlotte HornetsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 74%Win Probability: 26%Denver Nuggets
OddssharkSpread: -7 (-107)Spread: +7 (-107)Denver Nuggets

The match between the Nuggets and the Hornets is a well-balanced game without a big favorite. But, the fact the Hornets have a bad record playing on the road with just eight wins in 21 matches away from Charlotte can be a major factor this Thursday. Also, the Hornets have more losses than wins in their last 10 games, while the Nuggets have more wins. Even though it is a close game, Jokic’s squad are more likely to be victorious after Thursday’s match.

Nuggets vs Hornets Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Scheduled Date and Time: 23rd December, 9:00 pm ET

Venue: Ball Arena

Where To Watch: Channel: ALT, BSSE-CHA, NBA League Pass.

Read: Phoenix Suns vs Oklahoma City Thunder Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: