New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction

New York Knicks are predicted to win against the Atlanta Hawks as per the latest New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction

The New York Knicks will be facing the Atlanta Hawks on Christmas day at the Madison Square Garden. The New York Knicks are coming off a loss at home against the Wizards. The Knicks are desperate to get back to winning ways, the Knicks will be looking to capitalize on the injury woes of the Hawks and will look to get the win against the Hawks.

The Hawks on the other hand have defeated the 76ers on the road without Trae Young and many other players. The Hawks will be looking to recreate the same performance against the Knicks on Christmas day.

Going in the game, New York Knicks will be starting as favorites.

New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction: Team Preview

New York Knicks:

The New York Knicks are currently 12th in the east with a 14-18 record. They are coming off a loss against the Washington Wizards at home. The New York Knicks in the last 10 games are 3-7. They have been struggling all throughout the season and the last 10 game stretch has only made it worse for them.

They are not a good home team, they have struggled at Madison Square Garden, they won 6 out of their 17 games this season. They are 24th in the rebounding at home. They are ranked 23rd and 26th in defensive rating at home. In the last 10 games, the Knicks are 26th in the league defensively and the inclusion of Kemba Walker in the rotation has been a boost offensively for the Knicks.

New York Knicks even though they have struggled so far this season especially at home, but will be looking to use the injury woes of the Hawks and get the win at home on Christmas.

Atlanta Hawks:

The Atlanta Hawks are really having a tough season so far. They are currently 10th in the east with a 15-16 record. They are coming off a fantastic win on the road against the Philadelphia 76ers even when they were missing Trae Young and other key players. They are 4-6 in the last 10 games. It is expected that most of their players will be sidelined including Trae Young on Christmas day against the New York Knicks.

The Hawks have a record of 7-8 on the road. The Hawks are the best 3-point shooting team on the road in the league they shoot at 38.6% from three on the road. They are top 5 in committing fewer turnovers on the road. But their defense has taken a hit on the road as they are ranked 23rd in defense on the road. With their best scorer Trae Young, the offensive might struggle too.

The Hawks will be missing a lot of their players as they did against the 76ers. Even without a lot of their players, they were able to get past the 76ers on the road. So this team has shown what they are capable of. If they play to their potential as they did against the 76ers they can win against the struggling New York Knicks.

New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction: Key Players

New York Knicks:

Julius Randle: He is leading the Knicks in scoring, Rebounds, and assists with 19.8 PPG, 9.8 RPG, and 5.1 APG.

Kemba Walker: Kemba Walker is coming off a 44-point game against the Wizards on Thursday. Since his return into the rotation has been averaging 31.3 PPG, 7.7 RPG, and 5.3 APG.

Atlanta Hawks:

Cam Reddish: Cam Reddish is having a solid season so far this season. He is averaging 12.2 PPG, 2.6 RPG, and 1.0 SPG.

John Collins: John Collins has been sensational, he has been the second-best player in the team and the best defender on the team He is averaging 17.5 PPG, 7.9 RPG, and 1.1 BPG.

New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

New York Knicks:

PlayerStatusInjury
RJ BarrettQuestionableHealth and safety protocols.
Derrick RoseOutRight Ankle
Nerlens NoelOutHealth and safety protocols.
MilesMcBrideHealth and safety protocols.
Immanuel QuickleyOutHealth and safety protocols.
Kevin Knox IIOutHealth and safety protocols.
Luka SamanicQuestionableLeft Foot Injury

Atlanta Hawks:

PlayerStatusInjury
Kevin HuerterOutHealth and safety protocols.
Lou WilliamsOutHealth and safety protocols.
Timothe Luwawu- CabarrotOutHealth and safety protocols.
Clint CapelaOutHealth and safety protocols.
Danilo GallinariOutHealth and safety protocols.
Trae YoungOutHealth and safety protocols.
Deā€™Andre HunterOutWrist.
Solomon HillOutHamstring.
Sharife CooperOutHealth and safety protocols.

New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

 New York KnicksAtlanta HawksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 60%Win Probability: 40% New York Knicks
SmarketsSpread: -1.5 (-111)Spread: +1.5 (-111) New York Knicks

With all the injury woes and players entering the health and safety protocols, the Hawks have actually played beyond the expectation of everyone. But the Hawks are very much shorthanded so this should give the Knicks a slight advantage on Christmas day.

New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks Odds and Prediction: Match Details

New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks

Date and Time: Saturday, December 25, 12 Noon ET

Venue: Madison Square Garden

For All NBA Odds and Prediction Follow this Link

Subhash

Subhash

Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: