New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Odds and Prediction

Phoenix Suns is predicted to win tonight’s game against New Orleans Pelicans as per the latest New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Odds and Prediction

Tuesday night when New Orleans Pelicans visit Phoenix Suns at Footprint Center, they will be hoping to improve their overall position in the points table. After 7 games, they are 14th in the Western Conference and are currently on three games losing streak.

The host Phoenix Suns have been average with their performance this season. They are 10th in Western Conference and are coming off a 101-92 home victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Tuesday night will be a clash between Willie Green’s old squad and his new squad. Willie Green’s efforts to the Phoenix Suns’ Western Conference title last season was a major reason for his hiring as the New Orleans Pelicans head coach for this season.

For Pelicans, Zion Williamson will still be absent due to an injury. Currently, the Suns are 2-3 in the regular season whereas the Pelicans are 1-6.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Odds and Prediction

New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Match Odds

New Orleans PelicansPhoenix SunsPredicted Winner
SmarketsOdds: 5.90Odds: 1.06Phoenix Suns
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 21%Win Probability: 79%Phoenix Suns

New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Odds and Prediction: Recent Form

The New Orleans Pelicans are having a bad start to this season. They have only managed to win 1 game out of the 7 games that they have played. The only win came against the Minnesota Timberwolves on 26th October. Pelicans have lost against the 76ers, the Bulls, the Timberwolves, the Hawks, the Kings and the Knicks. They are currently on a 3-game losing streak.

Pelicans played their last match at the Smoothie King center against the New York Knicks which they lost 117-123.  RJ Barrett led the Knicks to the win as he scored 35 points against the Pelicans.

The lead scorer for the Pelicans in the previous match was center Jonas Valanciunas who was recently acquired from the Memphis Grizzlies. He finished with 27 points and 14 rebounds, his fifth straight game with a double-double.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Odds and Prediction

New Orleans Pelicans are definitely missing their key players from the last season. Zion Williamson is out due to an offseason foot injury and is not expected to return till late November, Brandon Ingram also suffered a hip injury in the game against the Sacramento Kings, Lonzo Ball was traded to the Bulls during the off-season. The New Orleans Pelicans are languishing at the bottom of the Western Conference standings Although it’s still very early in the season, the Pelicans have not played with any real conviction.

The Phoenix Suns, champions of the Western conference of 2020-2021 season have had a shaky start this season, they have won 2 matches out of the 5 that they have played. They lost against the Denver Nuggets, Portland Trailblazers, and the Sacramento Kings.

Suns have only managed to defeat the Lakers and the Cavaliers. They recently won against Cleveland at the Talking stick resort arena, Phoenix. It was a combined team effort with more than four players scoring in double digits.

For the Phoenix Suns the charge was led by Devin Booker who scored 27 points, 9 assists, 4 rebounds. Chris Paul and Deandre Ayton both registered a double-double which led the team to an easy win 101-92. Booker leads the team in points per game with an average of 22.6. Paul leads the team in assists with an average of 10.6. The Phoenix Suns is currently at 10 positions in the points table and they will face the number 15, New Orleans Pelicans tonight.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Odds and Prediction: Key Players

New Orleans Pelican Key Players

Josh Hart (NOP)- He managed to score 16 points, 2 assists, 8 rebounds in the last game.

Jonas Valanciunas (NOP)- He registered a double-double with 27 points, 4 assists,14 rebounds  despite the loss against the New York Knicks.

Phoenix Suns Key Players

Devin Booker (PHX)- He managed to get 27 points, 9 assists, 4 rebounds in the last win against the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Chris Paul (PHX)- The Point-God registered a double-double with 16 points, 10 assists, 2 rebounds in the previous game.

Deandre Ayton (PHX)- The young center also registered a double-double with 17 points, 1 assist, 12 rebounds in the win against the Cavs.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Odds and Prediction: Injury report

New Orleans Pelicans

Zion Williamson- Due to a foot injury in the off-season, Zion will miss games till December for the Pelicans.

Brandon Ingram- He will be a game-time decision due to a hip injury.

G. Temple- He will miss the game due to an ankle injury.

Phoenix Suns

Cameron Payne- He will miss the game due to a hamstring injury and is not expected to return for the next 2 games.

Dario Saric- He is out due to a knee injury till April.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Odds and Prediction: Predicted Lineup

New Orleans PelicansPhoenix Suns
Devonte Graham (PG)Chris Paul(PG)
Nickeli Alexander-Walker (SG)Devin Booker (SG)
Herb Jones (SF)Mikal Bridges (SF)
Josh Hart (PF)Jae Crowder (PF)
Jonas Valanciunas (C)Deandre Ayton (C)

New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Odds and Prediction: Head-to-Head

The overall head-to-head stats between New Orleans Pelicans and Phoenix Suns has been too close. The New Orleans Pelicans and the Phoenix Suns have faced each other 68 times in the regular season. The Suns have 33 wins whereas the New Orleans Pelicans have 31 wins.

In the last 5 games between Pelicans and the Suns, the latter has won 3 matches while Pelicans defeated the Suns in two games. These teams met three times last season, with the Suns holding a 2-1 advantage.

New Orleans Pelicans vs Phoenix Suns Odds and Prediction: Match details

Scheduled Date and Time: 2nd November, 10 pm EST

Venue: Footprint Center, Phoenix, Arizona

Where To Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV.  For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.

Read: Utah Jazz vs Sacramento Kings Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: