Nets vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds

Brooklyn Nets is predicted to win tonight’s game against Houston Rockets as per the latest Nets vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds

The weekday of the NBA has a giant side take on an underdog in a significant clash. On Tuesday night, Brooklyn Nets have set up a regular-season clash against Houston Rockets tonight at the Barclays Center.

The hosts have pulled things back after snatching a couple of important victories in the recent past, letting them stay in the top 10 while the Houston-based side has a mountain to climb to get back on track.

The head-to-head, as well as the general perception, implies a formidable advantage to the Nets with the visitors requiring a major effort to post a victory at the Barclays Center.

Nets vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds

Brooklyn NetsHouston RocketsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 90%Win Probability: 10%Nets
SmarketsOdds: 1.0Odds: 15.0Nets

Nets vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Brooklyn Nets have had a bumpy ride this season which is in complete contrast to that of the previous season. Despite fielding a strong side, the Brooklyn-based side has struggled to get going that has put them in 10th place in the Eastern Conference.

They have won 40 games besides losing 38 matches and have an impressive away record of 23-17 which is quite surprising. In the last 10 games, it has been a mixed bag for them with 5 triumphs and 5 losses apiece. In their last outing against the Hawks, the Nets failed to breach the Hawks’ defense and had to settle for 2nd place in a closely fought contest.

The Houston Rockets have had some contrasting performances this season after the side struggled to register their first victory in the initial part of the season. They had to wait until the first half of March to find some sort of redemption and form as they won important games that put them in a better position.

But it once again started going downhill after a losing streak In the latter half that dented their chances big time. They have managed just 3 victories in 10 games, putting them in a precarious position this season. They are now struggling in 15th place with 20 wins and 59 losses.

Nets vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (99 games): Rockets – 65 wins, Nets – 34 wins.

Playoffs played: 0. 

Previous meeting: Rockets won 114-104 on 8th December 2021 in a regular-season fixture.

Nets vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out


Kyrie Irving has shouldered the responsibility extremely well as he produced brilliance against Hawks with 31 points.

Kevin Durant has lived up to the expectations after clocking 30.1 points on average in addition to 6.1 assists. He topped the charts with 55 points and 3 assists in his last appearance.

Andre Drummond has been one of the few players who has played all the games for the Nets this season. He gave away 8 points and 13 rebounds in his last outing.

Kessler Edwards needs to do better than 5.8 points per game for the side to succeed in the coming games. Patty Mills has been flamboyant throughout this season with a rating of 10.50.


The Houston Rockets have the service of Jalen Green who has done a great job as the point guard. He has averaged 16.8 points and was at his very best against the Timberwolves with 31 points and 5 assists.

Jaesean Tate has also done a good job in terms of assists and dribbles but needs to increase his points in the coming games.

Garrison Mathews who is yet another forward has a free throw percentage of 79.9 in addition to 2.8 rebounds per game.

Kevin Porter Jr. did a decent job with 21 points and 8 assists in his last outing. Josh Christopher who is a regular substitute has a player efficiency rating of 12.41.

Nets vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Brooklyn Nets are not completely in the zone with inconsistencies marring them whereas the Houston Rockets are facing a lot of flak after failing to put up strong performances.

This is quite reflective in the predictions provided by platforms like Oddschecker and SMarkets who have not given much of a chance to the Rockets while the Nets are the hot favorites to grab an important win.

According to FiveThirtyEight, the Nets have a huge chance of 90% to secure a win with the visiting team requiring something extraordinary to stand a chance.

Nets vs Rockets Prediction and NBA Odds

Read: Lakers vs Suns Prediction and NBA Odds



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply