Nets vs Knicks Prediction and Odds

Brooklyn Nets is predicted to win against New York Knicks as per the latest Nets vs Knicks Prediction and Odds

The Nets Juggernaut is expected to continue when they face underperformers Knicks in a fascinating clash. The game will be played in the Barclays Center on March 13th.

The Nets are in no mood to waste any time in getting to the top gear while their rivals are quite wary of their chances with main players’ unavailability acting as the Achilles heel.

The Nets have won the last two outings against the Hornets and 76ers while the Eastern conference side is looking to get back at the Brooklyn-based side, despite odds stacked against them.

Nets vs Knicks Prediction and Odds
Brooklyn NetsNew York KnicksPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 65%Win Probability: 35%Nets

Read: Bucks vs Warriors Prediction and Odds

Nets vs Knicks Prediction and Odds: Recent Form

The Nets have been carried by not one individual but by each individual who has been given an opportunity. This has not only resulted in their journey to the playoffs but has also taken the pressure off the senior players.

They were on a complete riot previously but losses to Celtics, Heat, and Raptors meant they struggled to keep the winning momentum. They have secured victories against the Hornets and 76ers and are desperate to hold on to keep their winning momentum. Their 21-15 away record is second to none with a big chance of securing the 35th victory on Saturday.

The New York Knicks who were projected to finish in the top 5 are struggling to keep themselves in the hunt after a string of dismal performances. They were off to a slow start but finally found their mojo when they defeated some big guns early in the season.

After a decent campaign in February, their March journey was a mixed bag with 3 wins and defeats apiece. They played Grizzlies in the last game where they failed to put up a formidable challenge to earn their 39th defeat of the season. They are occupying 12th place with 28 victories and 39 defeats in the season so far.

Nets vs Knicks Prediction and Odds: Head-to-head

Regular season (204 games): Knicks – 101 wins, Nets – 103 wins.

Playoffs (10 games): Knicks – 5 wins, Nets – 5 wins. 

Previous meeting: Nets won 111-106 on 16th February 2022 in a regular-season fixture.

Nets vs Knicks Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out


Kevin Durant has been a regular contributor as he notched up yet another win for the team with 25 points and 7 assists in 32 minutes. He has a 3-pointer conversion of 37.6%.

Seth Curry has been nonchalant and unscathed with the role he is playing for the side. He has averaged 15.2 points and 3.3 rebounds this season.

Kyrie Irving has lived up to the expectations after clocking 22 points and 5 assists against the 76ers. He also enjoys an unbelievable free throw conversion of 89.7% so far.

Bruce Brown Jr. not firing as the power forward has been a letdown with the Miamian averaging just 7.6 points per game.


Julius Randle will be the power forward on the side with a field goal percentage of 41.9% and an average of 20.1 points in every outing so far. He managed to contribute 36 points and 6 assists in the last game.

RJ Barrett is an important shooting guard with a field goal success of 41.5% and a 3-pointer conversion of 35.4% so far. He was one of the prime scorers on the side as he notched up 23 points.

Mitchell Robinson who has played at the center position has tons of experience in the NBA with an average of 8.4 points and 8.7 rebounds per game in his career.

Immanuel Quickley is another important keyguard who averages close to 12.5 points in every outing.

Nets vs Knicks predictions and betting analysis: Predictions

The rivalry between the Nets and Knicks has never failed to produce epic showdowns over the years. With the prestigious NBA title in the offing, the Nets are the second favorites to grab the championship with odds of 6/1 while their New York Knicks have dropped down to the 21st spot, according to predictions by Oddschecker and Smarkets.

Shifting our focus to the chances provided for this encounter, the Nets have a 65% chance to secure an important victory on a high whereas the away side has their task cut out with a 35% chance, states FiveThirtyEight.



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: