Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds

Brooklyn Nets will have a home advantage when they host Cleveland Cavaliers at Barclays Center.

The latest Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds also favors a win for the host, Nets

The exciting Play-In phase of the tournament is set to kick off with the Cleveland Cavaliers locking horns wth the Brooklyn Nets tonight. The Cavaliers ended the regular season in the best possible way by defeating the mighty Bucks and locking up the No. 8 seed in the Eastern Conference.

Although the Bucks rested most of their key players, a win against the third-seeded side will surely give Bickerstaff’s men a lot of confidence. Kevin Love talked about the Play-In clashes ahead after the last game. He said:

“I like our chances when it comes down to a dog fight. That’s what it’s going to come Tuesday night.”

The Brooklyn Nets have the home advantage on their side as the game will be played at the Barclays Center Arena. The Nets ended their regular season on a strong note with 4 consecutive wins. They will look to capitalize on the inconsistent Cavs’ defense in the upcoming clash. They also recently defeated them last Friday. Kevin Durant reflected on the team’s approach for the crucial Play-In games ahead. He said:

“Can’t put too much pressure on yourself. You understand how important the [Play-In] game is already. The best thing to do is just play free, stick to the game plan, and trust your teammates. That’s usually how you approach these games. We’ll see what happens.”

The winner of this game will meet the Boston Celtics in the first round of the playoffs, while the team that loses will play against the winner of the Hawks-Hornets matchup.

The status of the key player, Jarrett Allen is questionable for the Cavaliers. The Nets are expected to get a major boost by the return of Seth Curry for the upcoming games.

Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds

Cleveland CavaliersBrooklyn NetsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 27%Win Probability: 73%Nets
Yardbarker.comMoney Line +300Money Line -400Nets
Fansided.comMoney Line +315Money Line -395Nets

Read: Clippers vs Timberwolves Prediction and NBA Odds

Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds: Recent Form

The Cavs and the Nets ended their regular season at 44-38 as 8th and 7th seed respectively. The Cavs won 2 of the last  5 matchups before going into the Play-In, while the Nets won 4 of the last 5 fixtures. The Cavs defeated the Milwaukee Bucks in the last game with a score of 133-115. The Nets ended their season finale with a 134-126 victory over the Indiana Pacers.

The Cavs have been 19-22 on the road trips this season. The Nets, on the other hand, have maintained a record of 20-21 in the home games as of now.

Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds: Team Stats

Points Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Cleveland Cavaliers107.825.244.2
Brooklyn Nets112.925.344.4

Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds: Head to Head

The Cleveland Cavaliers and the Brooklyn Nets have played 188 games against each other till now. The Cavaliers are leading with 105 wins, while the Nets have won 83 clashes.

If we talk about the last 5 matchups, 4 games were won by the Nets and only 1 by the Cavaliers. The last meeting took place this season on 8 April 2022. The Brooklyn Nets won that game with a score of 118-107.

Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Lineup

Cleveland Cavaliers: Guard- Darius Garland, Guard- Isaac Okoro, Forward- Caris LeVert, Forward- Lauri Markkanen, Center- Evan Mobley

Brooklyn Nets: Guard- Kyrie Irving | Guard- Seth Curry | Forward- Bruce Brown | Forward- Kevin Durant | Center- Andre Drummond

Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds: Players to Watch Out

Cleveland Cavaliers:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameSteals Per Game
Darius GarlandSmall Forward21.78.61.3
Lauri MarkkanenPower Forward14.81.35.7
PositionRebounds Per GameBlocks Per GameSteals Per Game
Evan MobleyCenter8.31.70.8

Brooklyn Nets:

PositionPoints Per GameAssists Per GameRebounds Per Game
Kevin DurantPower Forward30.16.27.4
Kyrie IrvingPoint Guard27.25.84.3
PositionRebounds Per GameSteals Per GameBlocks Per Game
Andre DrummondCenter10.21.00.9

Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds: Predicted Winner

The Cleveland Cavaliers need to learn from their mistakes in the most recent defeat to the Nets last Friday. Their defense needs to step up for the big clash. The Nets went 3-1 against the Cavs in the regular season and they will look to dominate the visitors tonight as well.

Anything can happen in a game like this with so much at stake. According to the prediction and betting platforms, the Nets will start as favorites to win this contest.

Nets vs Cavaliers Prediction and NBA Odds


Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: