Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets Odds and Prediction

Milwaukee Bucks are predicted to win against the Houston Rockets as per the latest Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets Odds and Prediction

The Milwaukee Bucks will face the Houston Rockets tonight at the Fiserv Forum. The Bucks are coming off two losses in a row. They will be without their superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo as he remains out due to health and safety protocols.

The Rockets on the other hand are coming off a loss against the Bulls. The Rockets have most of their players back but they still will continue to miss some of their young players.

Going in the game, Milwaukee Bucks will start as favorites as they have the home advantage behind them.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets Odds and Prediction: Crowd’s Prediction

Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets 12/22/21 Free NBA Pick and Prediction NBA Betting Tips

Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks Prediction, December 22, 2021

Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets Odds and Prediction: Game Preview

Milwaukee Bucks:

The Bucks are currently 4th in the eastern conference standings with a 19-13 record. The Bucks won only 5 games out of their last 10 games. The Bucks have lost all the three games they played without Giannis Antetokounmpo. The Bucks even without Giannis Antetokounmpo are a very good team on paper but that’s not converting into wins.

The Bucks at home are very good, they have won 10 out of their 15 games at home. The Bucks are the best rebounding team at home with 49.5 rebounds per game. The Bucks are the 4th best defensive team at home. Can the Bucks deliver the same performance without Giannis on the floor? The Bucks without Giannis have struggled both offensively and defensively. In the last three games without Giannis on the floor, the Bucks are ranked 24th on offense and 17th on defense.

The Bucks still have a great overall roaster, and they will be looking to play to their potential and get the win at home on Wednesday.

Houston Rockets vs. Milwaukee Bucks game preview - The Dream Shake

Houston Rockets:

The Rockets are currently 14th in the league with a 10-21 record. The Rockets are one of the young teams in the league. They initially struggled but then their young players showed everyone what they are capable of. They won 7 games in a row during this stretch. The Houston Rockets have enough talent and skill to beat any team in the league.

The Houston Rockets are the 2nd worth team on the road, they have lost 14 out of their 17 games on the road. They are bottom ten in three-point shooting, in rebounding, and they are the worst team when it comes to turnovers on the road. They average 18.5 turnovers per game on the road.

The Houston Rockets do certainly have the potential and talent to win on the road, they have got most of their players back from Covid protocols and injuries. But going against the Bucks in Milwaukee will be a difficult matchup for the Rockets.

Milwaukee Bucks v Houston Rockets | Toyota Center | Koobit

Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets Odds and Prediction: Key Players

Houston Rockets:

Christian Wood: Christian Wood has been the best player for the Rockets so far this season. He is averaging 16.9 PPG (team-high), 11 RPG (team-high), 1.0 BPG (team-high).

Eric Gordon: Eric Gordon is having a very good season. He is averaging 14.7 PPG, and he is shooting at 44.8% from three this season.

Milwaukee Bucks:

Jrue Holiday: Holiday is averaging 17.3 PPG, 4.4 RPG, and 6.4 APG so far this season.

Khris Middleton: He is having a solid season so far. Middleton missed a few games early in the season. Middleton is averaging 17.8 PPG, 5.7 RPG, and 4.9 APG so far this season.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets Odds and Prediction: Injury Report

Milwaukee Bucks:

Giannis AntetokounmpoOutHealth and Safety Protocols.
Brook LopezOutBack Injury.
Donte DiVincenzoOutHealth and Safety Protocols.
Bobby PortisOutHealth and Safety Protocols.

Houston Rockets:

John WallOutReconditioning
Kevin Porter Jr.OutThigh
Jalen GreenOutHamstring

Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets Odds and Prediction: Predicted Winner

 Milwaukee BucksHouston RocketsPredicted Winner
FiveThirtyEightWin Probability: 81%Win Probability:19% Milwaukee Bucks
SmarketsOdds: 1.03Odds: 3.95 Milwaukee Bucks

The Bucks at home are an excellent team, even without Giannis Antetokounmpo, the home-court advantage should give the Bucks an edge to go past the Houston Rockets. So, the Bucks should be able to get past the Rockets and the Bucks should get back to winning ways.

Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets Odds and Prediction: Match Details

Milwaukee Bucks vs Houston Rockets

Date and Time: Wednesday, December 22, 8 PM ET

Venue: Fiserv Forum

Read: Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors Odds and Prediction



Subhash, Founder of Crowdwisdom360 is an MBA and a Trained Financial Advisor with an extensive background in Forecasting in Financial Services and Politics. He has appeared many times on National TV and has written for a variety of magazines on Wealth Management and Election Strategy.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: