Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Nuggets to inflict a shock defeat on Bucks
Denver Nuggets will host Milwaukee Bucks at the Ball Arena in NBA.
The Nuggets lost 119-100 to Portland Trail Blazers in the last match and the Bucks defeated Detroit Pistons 114-93.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Match Odds
Los Angeles Clippers vs Detroit Pistons Prediction and Odds: Match Odds
|Milwaukee Bucks||Denver Nuggets||Predicted Winner|
|FiveThirtyEight||Win Probability: 45%||Win Probability: 55%||Boston Celtics|
Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Preview
Bucks have won five matches away from and have lost four. They have managed 7 wins and three losses in their last 10 matches.
They have averaged 109.6 points and 49.6 rebounds in the last 10 games. They have also racked up 23.3 assists and 4.6 blocks per game. They have given up 103.6 points.
For the Nuggets they have won 5 and lost 5 in the last 10 matches.They have averaged 103.3 points and 44.0 rebounds. They have also 23.3 assist and and 4.0 blocks. They have given up 105.2 points on average.
They are on a five match losing streak and will be aiming to get back on winning track in the next match. Nikola Jokic hasn’t been involved in the last three matches but is expected to play his part in the next match.
Injuries continue to mount for Denver and Aaron Gordon and Jeff Green have helped the team on both sides of the court.
Bucks have been on a roll as they have managed to win five consecutive games on a trot.
Nuggets have struggled with their offensive rebounding as they are ranked 19th in the League. But when it comes to defensive rebounding they have been quite good as they are sixth in the league.
They struggled against the Trail Blazers and couldn’t really pose a threat to them through out the match. Denver’s defence in resisting the three pointers has been moderate as they have only allowed 33.5% shooting from the deep.
The Bucks have been dominating at home in the last five games. But their championship credentials will be put to test in this away trip.
Their last three wins have been massive and if they are to replicate that feat again Giannis Antetokounmpo needs to fire again. The giant player has been excellent this season and recorded 33 points against Pistons in the last match.
Bobby Portis came up with 28 while Jrue Holiday manage to score 22 points as five players racked up double digits points.
Giannis led from the front as Bucks romped their way to the title last season. He started this season from where he left as he has been in consistent form putting up good performances in matches after matches.
Bucks are ranked 22nd in offensive rebound and when it comes to defensive rebound they are positioned slightly better as they are n 19th position.
Brook Lopez’s absence hurt them a lot in the rebounding section and they need to improve this against the Pistons. They have recorded 43.2% shooting beyond the arc and have been very prolific from the deep.
They are on a good run but the Bucks can’t be complacent against a team which has been in bad shape in the recent past. Nikola Jokic can be dangerous and they need to keep him at bay. If they can limit Denver’s playmakers to a certain extent they can grind out a win.
Aaron Gordon is likely to play a big role if Jokic can’t play. The player hasn’t been able to fulfill his potential and need to fight out with the threat of Giannis Antetokounmpo.
Giannis Antetokounmpo has averaged 27.2 points and 11.7 rebounds while he also has 5.9 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.9 blocks on average per game.
For Denver Nikola Jokic has 26.4 points and 13.6 rebounds on average while he also has 6.4 assists, 1.2 steals and 0.9 blocks on average per game.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Players to Watch Out
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Giannis Antetokounmpo has averaged 27.2 points and 11.7 rebounds while he also has 5.9 assists, 1.2 steals and 1.9 blocks on average per game.
Nikola Jokic has 26.4 points and 13.6 rebounds on average while he also has 6.4 assists, 1.2 steals and 0.9 blocks on average per game.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Head to Head
Both the teams have played 99 games in the regular season. Bucks have 37 victories while the Nuggets have 62 wins in their kitty.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Predicted Winner
The Bucks have a 45% chance of winning the game while the Nuggests will have a 55% chance of claiming a win.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction: Latest Tweets
I really hate to get political on Thanksgiving but I think it’s important to know that the Bucks are NBA Champions
Originally Tweeted By JC (justsports305)
After hearing about @Giannis_An34 trying @Oreo dunked in milk combo for the first time, my first thought was he is missing out on one more great combo. The @DaisySourCream and @Oreo combo, @Bucks@Giannis_An34 thank me later.
Brandon Jennings of the Milwaukee Bucks is the last rookie to score 50 points in a regular season game. Jennings, scored 55 points, as the Bucks defeated the Golden Warriors, 129 – 125 on November 14, 2009. 21 – 34 FG 7 – 8 3FG 6 – 8 FT Isaiah 43:19.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets Prediction and Odds: Match Details
Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets
Scheduled Date and Time: November 26, 9 PM EST
Venue: Ball Arena
Where to Watch: The national broadcast partners of the NBA are ABC, TNT, ESPN, and NBA TV. For out of market or online viewing use NBA League Pass.
Read More: Clippers vs Pistons Prediction and Odds